@Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
@Extra Chromosome how about I pay you to make it for me :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@Extra Chromosome how about I pay you to make it for me :feelstrash:
Yeah and ship it from my address and use paypal with my name.

Good idea :feelskek:

bro its easy if you have 80IQ and 60 pounds

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
dog tf is DHT Gel

Yeah and ship it from my address and use paypal with my name.

Good idea :feelskek:

bro its easy if you have 80IQ and 60 pounds
Guide tbh.pls

Pretty pls

Pretty pretty pls for the dickcels.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
If I put it on my dick does it affect hair?

I might sell it and other esoteric compounds you mongs always seem to want. I have API contacts in china and cambodia and have considered setting up a business around finished end products if theres a demand for shit like this and other less mainstream stuff. This would hinge upon me getting the business license (not a problem but a pain) cleared and hiring a chemist and a pharmacist. I'm very reluctant to lift a finger on this because I'm not even sure there would be a decent demand for this stuff and the startup costs would be a fucking big nut. I also have no clue how shipping to you nerds would go because while it would all be legal on this end, on your end packages coming from SEA probably send up a red flag in any competent customs. Then again people order shit from china all the time and apparently it gets through 50/50

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I might sell it and other esoteric compounds you mongs always seem to want. I have API contacts in china and cambodia and have considered setting up a business around finished end products if theres a demand for shit like this and other less mainstream stuff. This would hinge upon me getting the business license (not a problem but a pain) cleared and hiring a chemist and a pharmacist. I'm very reluctant to lift a finger on this because I'm not even sure there would be a decent demand for this stuff and the startup costs would be a fucking big nut. I also have no clue how shipping to you nerds would go because while it would all be legal on this end, on your end packages coming from SEA probably send up a red flag in any competent customs. Then again people order shit from china all the time and apparently it gets through 50/50
bro didn red

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Set me up boyo

what does DHT do mate?

• +1
Set me up boyo

it wouldnt be any time soon if i did decide to go through with it. Otherwise, you can try your luck on any of those chemical vendor aggregates. Chinese are very unscrupulous so you need to be a bit careful and Indians are major scammers but there are legit vendors middlemanning to large APIs out there that can probably get you DHT powder fairly cheaply, its not expensive to manufacture. Turning it into an effective gel is a little more complex however and you would probably need to get help from some pharmacist dorks. I mean you could always dump it in DMSO but thats very crude. It would work however. I'm not sure if DMSO is something you want to put on your dick, which is what i bet you're going to do with it.

Alternatively, you can try buying a DHT gel pharmaceutical product from a latin american country or some other country with very relaxed export laws. I'm not aware of the product names of any kind of DHT gel besides Andractim which is a european product mostly marketed in european countries which you have no chance of acquiring without a prescription.

• +1