dht increases speed of ossification btw

halloweed

halloweed

dht maxxing on my profile
this means growth plates turn from cartilage to real bone closing ur growth plates and stunting ur fucking growth 😡😡.

You got a study? would DHTs e2 inhibiting effects not counteract this?

this means growth plates turn from cartilage to real bone closing ur growth plates and stunting ur fucking growth 😡😡.
is it exogenous dht? dht made by your own body could have been made from test that is also aromatizing
and like mogpending mentioned above me, wouldnt dht inhibiting e2 be counteracting that effect?
and adminstering androgens to children increases bone growth speed, do you think dht's ossification speed increase would be more important that the increase of growth velocity and decrease of e2

Isnt ossification good tho, like that is how u grow

is it exogenous dht? dht made by your own body could have been made from test that is also aromatizing
and like mogpending mentioned above me, wouldnt dht inhibiting e2 be counteracting that effect?
and adminstering androgens to children increases bone growth speed, do you think dht's ossification speed increase would be more important that the increase of growth velocity and decrease of e2
Yes it's exogenous is most cases but naturally high levels will also do this. And no the decrease of e2 is good in fact but there's something in exogenous dht that closes growth plates, I'm going to research more on this.

Isnt ossification good tho, like that is how u grow
no broo ossification closes growth plates but you will have the osteoblast process will increase meaning more bone density and bone mass.

Yes it's exogenous is most cases but naturally high levels will also do this. And no the decrease of e2 is good in fact but there's something in exogenous dht that closes growth plates, I'm going to research more on this.
yeah this is very interesting.
this is why i advocate for standalone hgh+ai treatment.

yeah this is very interesting.
this is why i advocate for standalone hgh+ai treatment.
yeah hgh + ai is definitely the best because ai keeps the plates open by decreasing e2 significantly and hgh is vital for growth. I think IGF-1 could be added there for growth also.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and elemanzelvadre
"Androgen
Androgen itself also contributes to bone formation and the pubertal growth spurt, perhaps through a direct interaction with growth plate chondrocytes38). Dihydrotestosterone can stimulate proliferation and proteoglycan synthesis in growth plate chondrocytes in vitro and testosterone stimulates chondrocyte proliferation in an organ culture model study with increased local IGF-I production5).

In epiphyseal fusion, the activity of androgen is due to the aromatization of androgens to estrogens in various peripheral tissues, including growth plate cartilage36).
"

Source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
yeah hgh + ai is definitely the best because ai keeps the plates open by decreasing e2 significantly and hgh is vital for growth. I think IGF-1 could be added there for growth also.
its been found that hgh is more effective than igf1, there is very likely a factor we have missed and the important of hgh itself and not only igf1.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
When the source says "can" bear in mind it doesn't mean definitely but there's still a high possibility of this happening.
"Androgen
Androgen itself also contributes to bone formation and the pubertal growth spurt, perhaps through a direct interaction with growth plate chondrocytes38). Dihydrotestosterone can stimulate proliferation and proteoglycan synthesis in growth plate chondrocytes in vitro and testosterone stimulates chondrocyte proliferation in an organ culture model study with increased local IGF-I production5).

In epiphyseal fusion, the activity of androgen is due to the aromatization of androgens to estrogens in various peripheral tissues, including growth plate cartilage36).
"

When the source says "can" bear in mind it doesn't mean definitely but there's still a high possibility of this happening.
this would be unavoidable, using an ai would increase testosterone by about 5-10%, from stopping aromatase. would this be a gateway to using fin during puberty for height? maybe not in early puberty but once youve reached a 5-7inch penis / have appropriately matured, maybe it could be a way to stretch out your growth window?

androgens directly affect chondrocytes in the growth plate, while their conversion to estrogens contributes to the final steps of epiphyseal fusion. so that means it's the aromatization that's causing the androgens to turn into estrogen for the closure of the growth plates.

I am currently taking 12.5mg aromasin eod. I heard that aromasin has an androgenic effect on the body. In this case, using high doses of AI also accelerates bone fusion.

• +1
this would be unavoidable, using an ai would increase testosterone by about 5-10%, from stopping aromatase. would this be a gateway to using fin during puberty for height? maybe not in early puberty but once youve reached a 5-7inch penis / have appropriately matured, maybe it could be a way to stretch out your growth window?
estrogen closes growth plates btw fin isn't good for this and should always be taken after puberty.

• +1
androgens directly affect chondrocytes in the growth plate, while their conversion to estrogens contributes to the final steps of epiphyseal fusion. so that means it's the aromatization that's causing the androgens to turn into estrogen for the closure of the growth plates.
why do the androgens turn into estrogen?

• +1
"Androgen

"

This literally suggests that DHT helps with growth. Ive researched this topic heavily and I can tell you DHT in no way closes plates. Do your fucking research before posting claims next time.

• +1
This literally suggests that DHT helps with growth. Ive researched this topic heavily and I can tell you DHT in no way closes plates. Do your fucking research before posting claims next time.
awh calm down boyo armotization