DHT is a cope hormone that gets produced when your Testosterone is low to compensate for lack of Testosterone

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
DHT is a cope hormone that gets produced when your Testosterone is low to compensate for lack of Testosterone

Ideal hormonal profile is like this

High Testosterone
Low DHT
Low Estrogen
Low cortisol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, thereallegend, HerpDerpson and 10 others
This
I always laugh when some people call young-looking men with a full head of hair low t
Meanwhile their idea of a high t male is a balding fat fuck with a beard
All signs of high DHT

Attachments

• 20220806_073306.jpg
    20220806_073306.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 20652 and 2 others

High Testosterone
Low DHT
Low Estrogen
Low cortisol
Lifefuel tbh norwood 1 no beard tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
why do ppl on finasteride get erectile dysfuciton

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I agree except for the part about low Estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 15827
Because they have low baseline testosterone levels

DHT is responsible for boners usually but if you nuke it with finasteride regular testosterone can also take up that role - provided you have enough of it, as it is less androgenic that DHT

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SteveRogers, thereallegend and 2 others
Because they have low baseline testosterone levels

DHT is responsible for boners usually but if you nuke it with finasteride regular testosterone can also take up that role - provided you have enough of it, as it is less androgenic that DHT
if having high t would be solution for pfs or side effects, the issue wouldnt exist with fin
people would inject t or raise it naturally

you are just a dumbass, homosexual retard promoting life destroying drugs, encouraging people to block and play with their hormones

you deserve death

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Buci, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
life on high T high DHT feels like ultimate god mode, but your hair comes at a price. whoever says dht is a ''cope'' hormone is just trying to give himself a reason to blast tranny drugs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Buci, GigaAscender, Growth Plate and 11 others
@buflek thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
if having high t would be solution for pfs or side effects, the issue wouldnt exist with fin
people would inject t or raise it naturally
Indeed the issue doesn’t exist if you inject T (+ take aromatase inhibitors if needed). You get to keep your hair and enjoy the benefits of high T

DHT is an ogre cope
B6E5477D 626F 4BFB 8C02 4EE3254E1982

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Biiyo03 and 2 others
Indeed the issue doesn’t exist if you inject T (+ take aromates inhibitors if needed). You get to keep your hair and enjoy the benefits of high T
oh fucking god , ahahhahaha

just blast t bro, no sides of fin bro

boom ! issue fixed, you deserve a nobel prize! a million dollars! you saved thousands guys from all around the world from issue of being impotent after taking a tranny drug

• +1
Reactions: Buci
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21419, thereallegend and Deleted member 20652

They dont except for those who are also low T

Low T + Low DHT = erectile dysfunction

High T + Low DHT = normal erectile function

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
life on high T high DHT feels like ultimate god mode, but your hair comes at a price. whoever says dht is a ''cope'' hormone is just trying to give himself a reason to blast tranny drugs

DHT does have effects on the mental (like you say "feeling god mode") yes

But so does Testosterone. Testosterone also have very powerful effect on the mental

what i think a 40 year old man should look like :
latest

what you think how a 40 year old man should look like :
5d81191ed503d659055278.jpg
127E3C2D 23A2 44D7 B6B1 41DE19FBE869

You have one of the worst version of the male gazes, the Russian male gaze. You think being nw7 at 30 years old is totally fine, “its part of aging, man” :pepefrown:

84541C92 6C56 4F82 831C 17A589EEFA5C

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Growth Plate, AscendingHero and 3 others
View attachment 1813518

You have one of the worst version of the male gazes, the Russian male gaze. You think being nw7 at 30 years old is totally fine, “its part of aging, man” :pepefrown:
soprano is nw4 and yes its absolutely normal not to care about looks at 40

brad pitt is a faggot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, TsarTsar444 and copemaxxeer
They dont except for those who are also low T

Low T + Low DHT = erectile dysfunction

High T + Low DHT = normal erectile function
mid t + high dht = horny 24/7

high t + high dht = turbo slayer alpha male (marlon brando)

@TheBlunderYears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
What do you mean by "version of the male gazes" bro?
Different ethnicites of men have their own typical ideas of what they think is attractive. Eastern Slavs are notorious for norwooding very early on and thinking it’s fine

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 2 others

High Testosterone
Low DHT
Low Estrogen
Low cortisol
Pure copium summed up in a thread. DHT is a stronger form of T. East Asians have high T but low DHT and as we see they are stunted hairless muscle less rats. Give Asians DHT and they’d be huge mogggers like blacks.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 21419, ThatGuythattype and 1 other person
This
I always laugh when some people call young-looking men with a full head of hair low t
Meanwhile their idea of a high t male is a balding fat fuck with a beard
All signs of high DHT
High dht isn’t what makes you bald you retard it’s how your OWN PERSONAL hair follicles react to DHT that makes you bald. Blame your subhuman hair follicules for being shit and being effected by dht. I’m high DHT and T yet have a full head of hair and am only NW1 lmfao 🤣

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 21419, thereallegend and 2 others
mid t + high dht = horny 24/7

high t + high dht = turbo slayer alpha male (marlon brando)

@TheBlunderYears
indeed brandos NW3 combover in 40 or ldar

the-last-tango-in-paris-legal-future.jpg
b7b3aa0d0f2e0675b6dc36ceda7f7662.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
High dht isn’t what makes you bald you retard it’s how your OWN PERSONAL hair follicles react to DHT that makes you bald. Blame your subhuman hair follicules for being shit and being effected by dht. I’m high DHT and T yet have a full head of hair and am only NW1 lmfao 🤣
you can have barely hairy body and react to dht and bald

but chances are if you are insanely hairy and not med you will start balding
look at zach cox , he is kinda hairy and people on psl already joke about his hairline

you can have barely hairy body and react to dht and bald

but chances are if you are insanely hairy and not med you will start balding
look at zach cox , he is kinda hairy and people on psl already joke about his hairline
Didn't the male pattern baldness gene come from med countries tho
I think not even meds are safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Absolute cope. Dht is literally the male sex hormone. Scientifically speaking dht is the super sayan of testosterone. It has 4x greater binding affinity than testosterone. Unless you're blasting steroids and have 5k+ test levels testosterone can't make up for lack of dht. Also finasteride RAISES TESTOSTERONE and lowers dht.

Dht is literally the hormone that grows your penis and optimizes dick health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21419, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, thereallegend and 2 others
sensitivity to certain factors is literally all that matters.

sensitivity to certain factors is literally all that matters.
High DHT increases cock size, deep voice, body hair and other dimorphic features. Guys like OP who want high T low DHT will end up like short skinny framelets East Asian men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 13332
Different ethnicites of men have their own typical ideas of what they think is attractive. Eastern Slavs are notorious for norwooding very early on and thinking it’s fine
Its over for my balkan balding genes :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
High DHT increases cock size, deep voice, body hair and other dimorphic features. Guys like OP who want high T low DHT will end up like short skinny framelets East Asian men

I have retract my statement that "DHT is cope"

I dont know if DHT is good or bad, there seems to be many contradictory opinions. It needs more research

I have retract my statement that "DHT is cope"

I dont know if DHT is good or bad, there seems to be many contradictory opinions. It needs more research
DHT is what separates twinks from jocks. So it’s quite obvious that it’s good for men unless you want to look like a girl with 0 dimorphic features

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
DO THIS ON YOUR TRANNY HORMONES LOSERS

So does that mean bald heads have higher level of DHT? But it don't translate into their bones and dick and dimorphism tho? Or does the DHT only affect their hair follicles in them and not other parts?

So does that mean bald heads have higher level of DHT? But it don't translate into their bones and dick and dimorphism tho? Or does the DHT only affect their hair follicles in them and not other parts?
DHT effects men in every aspect and is what most people mean when they say “High T traits”

Most high T traits are literally just results of DHT. Bald men have higher DHT but the reason they are bald isn’t due to DHT but due to their hair follicules REACTING to DHT. Black men have the highest DHT but are less hairy than cuacasoid races and bald the least (bald equally as much as Gooks) if we exclude native Americans. Proving that black mens Folicules react less to DHT than white men

• +1
Reactions: FBl