FINASTERIDE and hormonal profile. Introduction thread

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
this is a introduction thread for the main thread that I’ll do in the next few days, backed by scientific studies
Basically the whole idea is taking DIM (a natural aromatase inhibitor) while on fin
I have come to the conclusion that with low DHT due to finasteride the only good hormonal profile that could potentially remove all the perceived sides and remain androgenic is by shifting totally to free test.
The ideal hormonal profile BEFORE taking fin would be something like that:
High total T
Medium free test
Low estradiol
Mid to high DHT

Finasteride could potentially cause two different cases:
1) increase in total T, but eccessive aromatase, therefore high estradiol and basically the same free test
this could potentially lead to other 2 sub-cases:
1.1) few sides but very mild due to estradiol in the higher range. Less androgenic response in all your body, but moderate free T that could make your life normal
1.2) The DISASTER. Probably the hormonal profile from all the ppl that did experienced permanent sides from finasteride. When your estrogen are too high and your test was not very high to begin with, your body starts to produce less testosterone to maintain a normal T:E2 ratio, leading to less total T, less free T and less estradiol
Why this is a complete disaster? Well, basically it’s a first step to hypogonadism. Year by year, you start to produce less and less hormones (both T and E) ending up with low T, low DHT, low free T and possibly low to mid E2. I can also do a specific thread for this concern if you guys are interested.

2)
the ideal hormonal balance while on fin.
2.1) high total T and higher free T and little to no aromatase. Possibly a higher androgen response to strength training due to higher free T and little bit higher E2. In this case finasteride could potentially increase FSH and LH production in the years, leading to high testosterone
2.2) a little bit higher total T, a little bit higher free T, a little bit higher E2
2.2.1) E2 on the higher range. Take DIM, a natural estrogen inhibitor found is cruciferous vegetables, such as broccolis, cabbage…
Taking DIM in the 2.2.1 situation could put your hormonal profile in the ideal one, which is the 2.1

2.2.2) E2 on the medium range. Still ideal, but less androgenic activity in the body compared to the 2.1 situation

TO SUM IT UP
The ideal profiles are 2.1 and 2.2.2
The good profile (not ideal tho), is 2.2.1, which can be transformed in 2.1 taking DIM. I do not suggest to nuke your estrogen with an AI, because again we need to balance hormones
The acceptable profile is 1.1

HOW you recognize your hormonal profile?
2 easy steps:
do a blood work before taking finasteride
do a blood work every few months to make sure you are in the ideal/acceptable profiles.
Let me know if u want me to be more specific.
If you want I can post blood works and analysis of the hormonal panel. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: acmilan__, kyrre, piec and 1 other person
this is a introduction thread for the main thread that I’ll do in the next few days, backed by scientific studies
Basically the whole idea is taking DIM (a natural aromatase inhibitor) while on fin
I have come to the conclusion that with low DHT due to finasteride the only good hormonal profile that could potentially remove all the perceived sides and remain androgenic is by shifting totally to free test.
High total T
Medium free test
Low estradiol
Mid to high DHT

1) increase in total T, but eccessive aromatase, therefore high estradiol and basically the same free test
1.1) few sides but very mild due to estradiol in the higher range. Less androgenic response in all your body, but moderate free T that could make your life normal
1.2) The DISASTER. Probably the hormonal profile from all the ppl that did experienced permanent sides from finasteride. When your estrogen are too high and your test was not very high to begin with, your body starts to produce less testosterone to maintain a normal T:E2 ratio, leading to less total T, less free T and less estradiol
Why this is a complete disaster? Well, basically it’s a first step to hypogonadism. Year by year, you start to produce less and less hormones (both T and E) ending up with low T, low DHT, low free T and possibly low to mid E2. I can also do a specific thread for this concern if you guys are interested.

2)
2.1) high total T and higher free T and little to no aromatase. Possibly a higher androgen response to strength training due to higher free T and little bit higher E2. In this case finasteride could potentially increase FSH and LH production in the years, leading to high testosterone
2.2) a little bit higher total T, a little bit higher free T, a little bit higher E2
2.2.1) E2 on the higher range. Take DIM, a natural estrogen inhibitor found is cruciferous vegetables, such as broccolis, cabbage…
Taking DIM in the 2.2.1 situation could put your hormonal profile in the ideal one, which is the 2.1

2.2.2) E2 on the medium range. Still ideal, but less androgenic activity in the body compared to the 2.1 situation

TO SUM IT UP
The good profile (not ideal tho), is 2.2.1, which can be transformed in 2.1 taking DIM. I do not suggest to nuke your estrogen with an AI, because again we need to balance hormones

2 easy steps:
do a blood work every few months to make sure you are in the ideal/acceptable profiles.
Mods can you post it on the looksmax section?

Hi! Sorry I don’t speak chicken masala

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
High total T
Medium free test
Low estradiol
Mid to high DHT

2)

TO SUM IT UP

2 easy steps:
@piec

• +1
Reactions: piec
Bruh, just take the drug and you wont get sides. Low inhib people start with 2.5mg dut and get no sides. Some faggots even take spiro, get their hair back and still have a working cock.

Bruh, just take the drug and you wont get sides. Low inhib people start with 2.5mg dut and get no sides. Some faggots even take spiro, get their hair back and still have a working cock.
It’s not that easy. I’m taking it because my blood work came fine and in fact I do not have sides. If ur naturally high E is a death sentence, you better transition

High total T
Medium free test
Low estradiol
Mid to high DHT

2)

TO SUM IT UP

2 easy steps:
good thread. Too good for offtopic tbh

• +1
Reactions: its_over