DHT is poison boyos

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
DHT on the other hand was strongly negatively correlated with the distance between nipples, thus the bigger the distance the lower the DHT. Also DHT correlated positively with Distance between lower legs when placed together. DHT/T ratio and DHT also correlated positively with Skin fold thickness of th upper body parts.

High DHT/Low Free T vs Low DHT/ High Free T/High E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How do I know whether my skin is thick or not?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
So being a fat estrogenous prick is ideal now?

DHT is a potent compound. Too much of it is bad especially if you have genes that are reactive to it.

It's all about balance.

DHT on the other hand was strongly negatively correlated with the distance between nipples, thus the bigger the distance the lower the DHT. Also DHT correlated positively with Distance between lower legs when placed together. DHT/T ratio and DHT also correlated positively with Skin fold thickness of th upper body parts.

View attachment 107113
DHT reduces myostatin so it increases muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Where is the original study? The link to lookism isn’t pulling up. Just wondering because I am super hairy and already Noorwooding yet my nipples are far apart and my legs touch.

View attachment 107113
Dht during puberty is more important than oxygen. Change my mind

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Chillywillie
Where can I find the study boyos