• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Manletmachine, murdah and 3 others
William is actually GL

Dickcaprio has weird skull.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
small lower third but he still mogs you
His lower third is decent. His midface is too small and his forehead is too big. Thats why he looks weird.

His lower third is decent. His midface is too small and his forehead is too big. Thats why he looks weird.
small is usually better than big, big makes horse face and its ugly whereas this can be cute passing

Why does dicaprio claim 6’ when hes the same height as Depo and Pitt in every picture?

• +1
Nah he doesn’t have acne scars so he mogs

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and murdah
small is usually better than big, big makes horse face and its ugly whereas this can be cute passing
Too small give u Inbreed face syndroma. It needs to be little bit taller for ideal look.

Too small give u Inbreed face syndroma. It needs to be little bit taller for ideal look.
well dicaprio's is smaller than average and it looks quite good.

Obviously whether small is good depends on everything else you have it's not one-size-fits-all but it can pull off the best imo

Why does dicaprio claim 6’ when hes the same height as Depo and Pitt in every picture?
you're low iq if you're 5'11 and dont claim 6'

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, dna_cel and murdah

Obviously whether small is good depends on everything else you have it's not one-size-fits-all but it can pull off the best imo
having a long one is ugly and an average one like brad pitt is just kinda boring since it's average

Yeah but im just talking about his slight failo. HIS big mandible actually helps him balance out his features.

but johnny depp for example have more ideal midface.

Attachments

• 1715156100622.png
    1715156100622.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yet most foids would pick Leo while inkels fap to Pitt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Azonin
Pitt was always the better looking guy.
But I bet Leo mogs him when it comes to body count and quality of slays. He's also the better actor.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and dna_cel
leo is a mogger through and through

Why are you coping by sending a picture from an angle which could potentially fraud it? From certain angles, I like anyone can seem to have either a small lower third or a big lower third with an outward mandible.

The picture that I sent is unfrauded that is his jawline

Why are you coping by sending a picture from an angle which could potentially fraud it? From certain angles, I like anyone can seem to have either a small lower third or a big lower third with an outward mandible.

The picture that I sent is unfrauded that is his jawline
Oh god bro I give up. He is fucking fat and old for god sake. just forget. I will not waste any time.

Oh god bro I give up. He is fucking fat and old for god sake. just forget. I will not waste any time.
Just stop coping with frauded pics, if you can't accept in some pics it looks small then you cant accept in some pics it looks big, very simple logic.

Also how does age make your lower third small? Are you straight up stupid?

Just stop coping with frauded pics, if you can't accept in some pics it looks small then you cant accept in some pics it looks big, very simple logic.

Also how does age make your lower third small? Are you straight up stupid?
Google Leonard DiCaprio in all pics he literally have tall chin. He is not frauding holy shit dude. His tall chin balances out his short fucking midface......... if his lower third was shit he would look shitttier..

Google Leonard DiCaprio in all pics he literally have tall chin. He is not frauding holy shit dude. His tall chin balances out his short fucking midface......... if his lower third was shit he would look shitttier..

View attachment 2904860
Did you just read what I said? If you can't accept it is small in some pics, don't accept it is big based on some pics. Google small lower third or get an idea of what the average looks like it will tell you his is below average at the least.

Did you just read what I said? If you can't accept it is small in some pics, don't accept it is big based on some pics. Google small lower third or get an idea of what the average looks like it will tell you his is below average at the least.
Its not even small in other pics.

He would look shittier if he actually had small chin. I feel like u are trying defend ur cope.

Attachments

• F279B56B-8ADC-4E51-85BB-6C22962F13D0.jpeg
    F279B56B-8ADC-4E51-85BB-6C22962F13D0.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 0CB1A40A-0A20-4945-88A2-3F5667A24532.jpeg
    0CB1A40A-0A20-4945-88A2-3F5667A24532.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
Pitt was always the better looking guy.
But I bet Leo mogs him when it comes to body count and quality of slays. He's also the better actor.
Pitt prime was in jesse james, his acting was top fucking notch dude, i honestly think he was as good as leo in wolf of wall street there

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Pitt prime was in jesse james, his acting was top fucking notch dude, i honestly think he was as good as leo in wolf of wall street there
I've never seen that movie. Is it good?

I've never seen that movie. Is it good?
depends on patience level, its a very vibey movie, u have to put urself in their shoes, and really feel the tension and situation. I watched it high , was absolutely insane one of the best movies ive watched, very mature and doesnt feed the viewer/ take them as dimwits

Pitt always mogged the shit out of everyone in that trio

i
girls have a thing for depp dude every yt i see of them against each other its always depp although pitt and dicaprio are close as well

girls have a thing for depp dude every yt i see of them against each other its always depp although pitt and dicaprio are close as well
My girlfriend likes Ryan Gosling more than Henry Cavill. But when she goes to a club, she looks for handsome guys. Don't listen to what they say. Watch what they do.