Diagnosed autist looking for fashionmaxxing advice

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
Hi, i have recently started to take looksmaxxing really seriously, and since i am a ~6/10 weak HTN with low dimorphism (rated by the gay indians of looksmax.org) i have to go for the "zoomer prettyboy" look.
The biggest problem i face with this approach is that i am legitimately worried about not looking like the autist that i am.

I basically have 2 basic clothing styles that i wear on a day-to-day basis:

The first one is classical late 2010s hip-hop streatwear.
Slim fit jeans/cargos, The-North-Face jackets, nike-airs, basecaps, and so on...

...i semi-successfully NT-maxxed with this in high school but i have the feel that this style is already half-way outdated.

The second one basically consists of slightly oversized jeans/cargos, slightly oversized shirts/hoodies, college jackets/bomber jackets, a little bit of jewelry, old-school looking jordans/air forces...

... basically some sort of old-school skater-boy aesthetic.
The only problem with this is that i kinda feel like a faggot wearing this due to being raised by serbian slavs (my dad even thinks using an air dryer is gay).

Which look should i rock as a zoomer going into college?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 27746 and Deleted member 32485
Skater aesthetic. Baggy thrifted clothes are cheaper and harder to get wrong. You can just wear baggy jeans and a hoodie and that will pass as being NT. Higher-appeal (peacocking) attire will always be riskier if you're socially unaware.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Shkreliii and Deleted member 23219
Scrounge pinterest and find your aesthetic, visual ideas would help you better than words as well

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Skater aesthetic. Baggy thrifted clothes are cheaper and harder to get wrong. You can just wear baggy jeans and a hoodie and that will pass as being NT. Higher-appeal (peacocking) attire will always be riskier if you're socially unaware.
plus they comfy

Hi, i have recently started to take looksmaxxing really seriously, and since i am a ~6/10 weak HTN with low dimorphism (rated by the gay indians of looksmax.org) i have to go for the "zoomer prettyboy" look.
The biggest problem i face with this approach is that i am legitimately worried about not looking like the autist that i am.

I basically have 2 basic clothing styles that i wear on a day-to-day basis:

The first one is classical late 2010s hip-hop streatwear.
Slim fit jeans/cargos, The-North-Face jackets, nike-airs, basecaps, and so on...

...i semi-successfully NT-maxxed with this in high school but i have the feel that this style is already half-way outdated.

The second one basically consists of slightly oversized jeans/cargos, slightly oversized shirts/hoodies, college jackets/bomber jackets, a little bit of jewelry, old-school looking jordans/air forces...

... basically some sort of old-school skater-boy aesthetic.
The only problem with this is that i kinda feel like a faggot wearing this due to being raised by serbian slavs (my dad even thinks using an air dryer is gay).

Which look should i rock as a zoomer going into college?
none of this is prettyboy clothing.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491