diagnosed with hypothyroidism today at 16, hopping on t4, what benefits can I expect?

S

steroids

hgh for life
doctors prescribed me 50mcg levothyroxine

tsh levels before starting are (5.57/6.66 6 months ago, 18.57 today before meds)
t4 levels are 1.2

i'm 16.5 and 5'10.

we are retesting my levels in 6 weeks to see if we need to increase/lower dose

what are some benefits could i expect of medicating my hypothyroidism?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

tsh levels before starting are (5.57/6.66 6 months ago, 18.57 today before meds)
t4 levels are 1.2

i'm 16.5 and 5'10.

height increase + lower bf %

hunger increase

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
height increase + lower bf %

hunger increase
deadass? that's awesome i am at 180 right now and i'm unactive because i physically don't lose weight
i've read i can grow taller but i don't know if thats true

deadass? that's awesome i am at 180 right now and i'm unactive because i physically don't lose weight
well there has been a height increase seen within children with an underactive thyroid

anyways, take cjc1295 if ur able to pin, mk677 if you can only do it oral, both if you aren't poor, and combine with aromasin and i think you could hit 6" minimum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, Nick.Harte and steroids

t4 levels are 1.2

i'm 16.5 and 5'10.

how did they diagnose you?
what blood tests did u do

how did they diagnose you?
what blood tests did u do
checked total t4 and tsh levels through a blood test, everything was normal and the endocrin denied giving me medication 6 months ago because "5.57/6.66 is bad but not bad enough" so i wasn't given medication till 6 months later (this monday) and my tsh levels 3x'd. i wasn't diagnosed with hashimotos but most likely have it, was only diagnosed with hypothyroidism and prescribed 50mcg levo that i'll start taking tmrw

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, LegitUser and Vanilla
checked total t4 and tsh levels through a blood test, everything was normal and the endocrin denied giving me medication 6 months ago because "5.57/6.66 is bad but not bad enough" so i wasn't given medication till 6 months later (this monday) and my tsh levels 3x'd. i wasn't diagnosed with hashimotos but most likely have it, was only diagnosed with hypothyroidism and prescribed 50mcg levo that i'll start taking tmrw
so i should ask for t3, t4 and tsh? is there a difference between "free" and "total"?

your eyes can get more deep set if you fix the hyperthyroidism

so i should ask for t3, t4 and tsh? is there a difference between "free" and "total"?
they didn't even check my t3 ion think, and if they did it was in normal range. free doesn't mean shit i think i think the only ones that matter is total

t4 levels are 1.2

i'm 16.5 and 5'10.

the same for me, ive been diagnosed with hypothyroidism w 14 and the fucking doctor didn't want to supplement it because he didn't see enough of it, so now w 16.5 i noticed how bad it is.
i mean i feel ok, in two years in the gym i put almost 30kg without gaining too much fat easily but now that im cutting its so hard to lose fat man, 6 months in a cut, and now im noticing big changes in losing fat.
getting into T4 asap, also im gonna check my testosterone and gh levels to see if i have more hormone issues (also im 5'11)

the same for me, ive been diagnosed with hypothyroidism w 14 and the fucking doctor didn't want to supplement it because he didn't see enough of it, so now w 16.5 i noticed how bad it is.
i mean i feel ok, in two years in the gym i put almost 30kg without gaining too much fat easily but now that im cutting its so hard to lose fat man, 6 months in a cut, and now im noticing big changes in losing fat.
getting into T4 asap, also im gonna check my testosterone and gh levels to see if i have more hormone issues (also im 5'11)
dude my test is lowk low i have gyno, i've read that hopping on thyroid medication boosts test
also go to an endocrin and not a normal doctor, they know what they're doing more

well there has been a height increase seen within children with an underactive thyroid

anyways, take cjc1295 if ur able to pin, mk677 if you can only do it oral, both if you aren't poor, and combine with aromasin and i think you could hit 6" minimum
what if i have the same shit as Op but was diagnosed and im above 21 ? Late growth ? My father grew to 6'2 at 24

they're already deepset lol is there such thing as too deepset though
like deadass can too deepset be an issue?
my bad confused hypothyroidism with hyperthyroidism, your eyes wont change

i have gyno also, bro its literally the same for all of us haha
yeah, i'm hoping mine will go away when i hope on t4, i'm hella excited since i mean i found out kinda late but still early enough for some benefits

yeah, i'm hoping mine will go away when i hope on t4, i'm hella excited since i mean i found out kinda late but still early enough for some benefits
i mean i have a good face bonemass development, eyes deepset also, but i think it could be so much better with my hormones at its fullest. i dont wanna fuck up my HPTA (the axis), but if i see im under the average permablast until 21 with testosterone

• Love it
Reactions: steroids
lowkey for anyone with below average hypothyroid levels that are "average" but realistically aren't, it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get medication because they don't think it causes big issues, when they really do. i got "lucky' i guess because they caught my levels probably at their worst and the endocrin i go to is super nice.

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz and Nick.Harte
My fucking endo refused to lemme ldo an xray last time. Fucking piece of shit.
say u have ulnar wrist pain he will be forced to xray it
lowkey for anyone with below average hypothyroid levels that are "average" but realistically aren't, it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get medication because they don't think it causes big issues, when they really do. i got "lucky' i guess because they caught my levels probably at their worst and the endocrin i go to is super nice.
i have t4 and im not diagnosed i just bought it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Nick.Harte