Diaphragmatic breathing - part of voicemaxing

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I'm trying to learn to breathe "from the diaphragm" naturally. It improves my voice: it makes my voice slightly deeper. Basically, the stomach should move, and the chest stays in place while breathing. I usually breathe using only my throat/nose (I'm not a mouth breather), which isn't good.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, LightSkinNoob, rand anon and 1 other person
Idk I dont do this and I think my voice is fine, I Just breath nasally / with the chest. Maybe we can voice chat and I can judge your voice?

Idk I dont do this and I think my voice is fine, I Just breath nasally / with the chest. Maybe we can voice chat and I can judge your voice?
My voice is fine too, but it can be improved.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
If you try too hard it will sound frauded.
Yeah but diaphragmatic breathing isn't frauding, it's the natural way to breath.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'm trying to learn to breathe "from the diaphragm" naturally. It improves my voice: it makes my voice slightly deeper. Basically, the stomach should move, and the chest stays in place while breathing. I usually breathe using only my throat/nose (I'm not a mouth breather), which isn't good.
what's there to learn
feel the air just strike your nostrils when you inhale and you will your stomach will automatically move as the air strikes
that's it