Diary Of A Truecel 1: My Embarrassing Moment In French Class

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
My Embarrassing Moment In French Class
I had French when in high school from 2017 - 2020. French was one of those classes that you could always sleep through, every minute felt like an hour. And I would've liked to keep it that way.

Now imagine this:
The class of 2018 just starts. It's already destined to be a bad year, because I haven't made any friends, and I'm practically only making a fool of myself.

You people wouldn't understand, I was a different beast back then. The kind of autistic person that ignites every room with their presence. I was like a gift to normies, who need truecels like us to jestermaxx in front of stacy.

Cutting to the actual event;
We were all meant to introduce ourselves. You'd tell them your name, age and hobby. I always hated those, but no way that I could mess this up badly, right?

I was wrong. I stated my name, a job well done. Stating my age wasn't hard at all, I did it quite well if you ask me. When it came to my hobby, I thought it would've been funny if I said "...and I'm studying French right now", as kind of a witty response to the situation.

What followed were 3 seconds of silence, then an absolutely ear-shattering cloud of whispers, people asking "huh, he's studying French?", and "what the fuck does this little truecel mean by that?". I think I might've even heard something along the lines of "but we're in French right now? That's so weird?".

Needless to say my day was ruined. Surprise I didn't go ER right at that moment, skipping class to buy myself a camera so I could film myself making incel blogs. Guess it wasn't in the cards for me yet to become a truecel. But I would one day.

Diary Of A Truecel (Edition 1)
Author: PlayersGetPlayed
Editor: PlayersGetPlayed
Video Editor: PlayersGetPlayed
Publisher: PlayersGetPlayed

A special thanks to @Zenis .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Kaari, n9wiff and 4 others
I had French when in high school from 2017 - 2020. French was one of those classes that you could always sleep through, every minute felt like an hour. And I would've liked to keep it that way.

Now imagine this:
The class of 2018 just starts. It's already destined to be a bad year, because I haven't made any friends, and I'm practically only making a fool of myself.

You people wouldn't understand, I was a different beast back then. The kind of autistic person that ignites every room with their presence. I was like a gift to normies, who need truecels like us to jestermaxx in front of stacy.

We were all meant to introduce ourselves. You'd tell them your name, age and hobby. I always hated those, but no way that I could mess this up badly, right?

I was wrong. I stated my name, a job well done. Stating my age wasn't hard at all, I did it quite well if you ask me. When it came to my hobby, I thought it would've been funny if I said "...and I'm studying French right now", as kind of a witty response to the situation.

What followed were 3 seconds of silence, then an absolutely ear-shattering cloud of whispers, people asking "huh, he's studying French?", and "what the fuck does this little truecel mean by that?". I think I might've even heard something along the lines of "but we're in French right now? That's so weird?".

Needless to say my day was ruined. Surprise I didn't go ER right at that moment, skipping class to buy myself a camera so I could film myself making incel blogs. Guess it wasn't in the cards for me yet to become a truecel. But I would one day.

Damn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and PlayersGetPlayed
Is that Karl Marx in ur avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, PlayersGetPlayed and Schizotypalcel
Would've ER'd

• +1
  • So Sad
total retard move

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
When it came to my hobby, I thought it would've been funny if I said "...and I'm studying French right now", as kind of a witty response to the situation.

It wasn't you, it was them...

• +1
  • JFL
How are you a truecel though?

• +1
  • Hmm...
You are either just young or a mentalcel
Screenshot 20240927 141502 FaceApp

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and n9wiff
Bump just in case

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

Now imagine this:

Bumpers