DiCaprio is literally the biggest chad on the planet

D

Deleted member 25566

Bronze
Besides having a chad face the guy has a chad mindset, instead of marrying some old 25+ hag he pumps and dumps 18 year olds honestly this is the ideal life that every man should go for, ltr are a big joke

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 24278, Skywalker and 12 others
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 24278, ElBastardo and 9 others
Imagine being Tom Brady and knowing that your wife was plowed in her prime by Leo.
Couldn't be me desu.
Just be the biggest NFL Quarterback legend, literal GOAT, 6'4 and statusmaxxed, and still get his sloppy seconds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 24278 and 6 others
Crazy how he chooses not to have any kids with those genetics

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, chadcel; and HeightPilledum
Imagine being Tom Brady and knowing that your wife was plowed in her prime by Leo.
Couldn't be me desu.
Just be the biggest NFL Quarterback legend, 6'4 and statusmaxxed, and still get his sloppy seconds
Lol brutal I never knew about that

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and HeightPilledum
Couldn't be me desu.
Just be the biggest NFL Quarterback legend, literal GOAT, 6'4 and statusmaxxed, and still get his sloppy seconds
yeah most chads irl have cucked mindset

• +1
Crazy how he chooses not to have any kids with those genetics
His father is quite subhuman, he was lucky he got his looks from his mom
Gettyimages 653680856 594x594

Lol brutal I never knew about that
I was reading a chart about all the girlfriends Leo had and that he dumped them all after they turned 25, and boom, here she is
Rs 634x1024 190213134010 634leonardo dicaprio gisele bundchen oscars couplesct021319

Gisele P

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 31457
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Revenge123 and cytoplasm
Besides having a chad face the guy has a chad mindset, instead of marrying some old 25+ hag he pumps and dumps 18 year olds honestly this is the ideal life that every man should go for, ltr are a big joke
Leo probably saw from a young age while filming Gilbert Grape that he didn't wanna end up like this chick's husband

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and BaldingBabyFace
Go to Sweden get multiple beautiful Swedish 15-18 year olds day then for 8 years is the way for me

• +1
He's a subhuman his eye are saved him

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Giselle looks more masculine than him
Only in the modeling industry would someone like her be the biggest female model ever
Average becky mogs
White women are incredible skullmoggers and chinmoggers.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Tbh, every guy would act like this if they could, however only someone like him can get away with this bc he was an ex-chad and is a rich Hollywood celeb who still has height and pheno

• +1
White women are incredible skullmoggers and chinmoggers.
Ye the purest white women are in Sweden they are hottest in the world I’m gonna go there once I ascend and get me some Swedish white pure blonde

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Feminists are trying to tear him down because of this. How it's immoral dating someone who is 20 when you are 45

• +1
Giselle looks more masculine than him
Only in the modeling industry would someone like her be the biggest female model ever
Average becky mogs
She is a transsexual son
she fogs everyone keep crying for her! Your hindu mentality can't understand...

Couldn't be me desu.
Basically every hollywood model is a hoe. They've been through dozens of statusmaxxed men.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
based OP
Man Body GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint