Dick experts come in here

cV0DQdU.png

High variance comes from pubic bone location, pubic bone placement, ruler placement, sitting instead of standing, bloodflow pressure range, bf%

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

He got very popular in Tunisia since hes Tunisian . What's his estimated size?

7-8 inches ofc, my 6 inch small dick looks subhuman compared to this

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
i think hair isnt relevant if the rest of the face is bad
Hes normie with good hair and body. Decent sized dick either. And lets not forget hes gymcelld with what looks like good height. U cant lose with that combo ngl

edit looks nt af as well

• +1
Hes normie with good hair and body. Decent sized dick either. And lets not forget hes gymcelld with what looks like good height. U cant lose with that combo ngl
i guess you make a good point lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264
sub 9x7 he will never get laid tbh

a bit above 6 nbp. like 6.2 nbp
im 6.9 nbp measured properly and when my girl jerks me off with two hands she could put another one on top of the other two and still see like 1mm of the tip of my dick. that guy only shows his head when she touches his body with two hands. the same happens to me only with my big dimorphic male hands, and stills shows a bit of dick body

LvpXI4c.png

estimate from here ^. Dont measure bonepressed unless youre overweight, measure standing up for an accurate baseline. I would bet on 6.3" x 5.2" but no one has a standardize baseline so w/e
bro wtf is this level of frauding? press both hands harder lmao??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: caging at this 2 hander frauder

• +1
his dick is about the same size as mine. im 6.4ish x 5ish. i'm not impressed. just jealous. he's a lucky bitch. he looks like adam driver tho

Last edited:
  • +1
a bit above 6 nbp. like 6.2 nbp
im 6.9 nbp measured properly and when my girl jerks me off with two hands she could put another one on top of the other two and still see like 1mm of the tip of my dick. that guy only shows his head when she touches his body with two hands. the same happens to me only with my big dimorphic male hands, and stills shows a bit of dick body
NOONE cares about your cock size

dickmogs all cumskins

We need more posts like this because I’m sure many normies came here, saw this post, then never bothered with this place again

• +1
Only dickcels say this (y)
i already posted my cock on this site bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: u fucking SAW and even RATED my fucking dick, are u high??