Dick growth spurt after 14,is it possible?

Deleted member 7902

Deleted member 7902

Iron
I'm 15 and 3 months,fat and have a 5 inches pencil dick jfl. I started ejaculating when i was 11.5 years old and my voice changed when i was 13. Is there any hope left for me? My dick gets thicker after a few days without masturbating but that's it.

Thou arth retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Salience and 6 others
I'm sorry bro, but no

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 7902
dht gel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Consider dht gel, ur young enough where it may help u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
What's your digit ratio

Mine as well stopped early puberty
good job i reached 7.5 inches before my pubes came through, would’ve been over otherwise

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
If you are fat you have a good chance of having a layer of fat covering, lose weight now.
And yes, most likely your penis will grow a little.
Use this guide
https://looksmax.org/threads/penis-maxxing-megathread.179012/

And taking advantage of the fact that you are 15, how tall are you? You are still growing up, heightmax is a priority.

good job i reached 7.5 inches before my pubes came through, would’ve been over otherwise
Mine’s 6.5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Lose weight as fast as possible, decrease sugar, and stretch to correct posture
I'm doing this diet for 3 months and i gained a lot of stretch marks since then. I'm eating less than 1500 calories per day. Some shirts that didn't fit me now fit.

My dick was pretty small at 15. I think it was around 4.5 inches, and girth was around 4. Rn I'm 17, and its 6.5 inches. 5.5 inch girth, so it defintely increased a lot in size

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7902
mine grew the most from 15 to 17

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7902
I'm 15 and 3 months,fat and have a 5 inches pencil dick jfl. I started ejaculating when i was 11.5 years old and my voice changed when i was 13. Is there any hope left for me? My dick gets thicker after a few days without masturbating but that's it.
I got one additional inch since I was 14.

My dick was pretty small at 15. I think it was around 4.5 inches, and girth was around 4. Rn I'm 17, and its 6.5 inches. 5.5 inch girth, so it defintely increased a lot in size
Lifefuel

Btw,when did you hit puberty?

Last edited:
It will probably at least be 6 inches at least. Honestly the girth gains were bigger for me than the length.

You had a 7.5 inch dick at 11. Wtf.
lmao he's clearly lying or massively exaggerating . 7.5 inches puts you at like top 2% for adults let alone 6th graders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902 and johncruz12345
measure your dick bone pressed, that's the dick size you should have but don't because you're not low bf

This community is so fucking toxic, even 14 year old‘s aren‘t safe here. Yeah I know a lot of friends who had growth spurts with 15,16 or even 17. It can really be a lot. Also do a lot of hanging exercises f.E. Pull-Ups.
Eat a lot too!

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, Deleted member 7902 and johncruz12345
Jfl of course, get dht gel and start dickmaxxing you'll have a monster dick in 2 years

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7902
Mine stopped growing at like 18

Lose weight as fast as possible, decrease sugar, and stretch to correct posture
Nigga don’t lose weight while in puberty

maybe start lifting and take advantage of newbie gains to lose some body fat while exchanging it with muscle but that’s it

Ofc its possible jfl, my dick was like 5,5 inches when i was 14. Now at almost 16 its 6,7x5,7

Jfl of course, get dht gel and start dickmaxxing you'll have a monster dick in 2 years
Be wary with DHT gel it causes shutdown

Russian peptides is also meme gel not even real you need to make it yourself
Ofc its possible jfl, my dick was like 5,5 inches when i was 14. Now at almost 16 its 6,7x5,7
did you have late puberty?

Be wary with DHT gel it causes shutdown

Russian peptides is also meme gel not even real you need to make it yourself

did you have late puberty?
No i dont think so, my puberty started at around 12 i think but im not sure. Im at tanner stage 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I was insecure about my size because I compared myself to my chad dad (i am subhuman) he told me his has grown till 19/20 and he had a full beard at 17.

This community is so fucking toxic, even 14 year old‘s aren‘t safe here. Yeah I know a lot of friends who had growth spurts with 15,16 or even 17. It can really be a lot. Also do a lot of hanging exercises f.E. Pull-Ups.
Eat a lot too!
Wtf didn‘t even read the post and thought it was about body height. Kinda messed up jfl

• +1
Reactions: JOBS617
Keep in mind that if you're over weight the fat will cover up your dick. To measure properly, push back the fat completely. If you want to get bigger definitely look into jelqing. You need to stretch and do it properly, but it has been proven to add in both girth and length. Look up r/ajelqforyou on Reddit.

Yes I went from 5 to 7.5. Also you're too young for this forum. Fuck off and live your life man.

if you have a late puberty then you're dick will probably increase tbh also being less fat will make it bigger since the fat around your dick will go away