DICK=HEIGHT ? HERE IS THE ANSWER

mathis

mathis

Zephir
The simple response is no.

You CANT show your dick before being with the girl. Even tho you can talk abt it to her it wont have the same effect as something you can directly see( she may even think you lie )
Your height is always visible.
if we all lived naked then it would have been equal. ( maybe even more important, difficult to mesure but i doupt dick would have been less important )

A big dick is still important :

1 : tall guys : if you are tall, having a big dick is close to a need. She will except it since those dumbass think tall=big dick. Some girl may even broke with you if its not big enought. so say it to her or induce it soon enought( before she see it ).

2 : the more a women age, the more she will seek for a big dick( the vagina become wilder and wilder with time ).

3 : you cant be a mogger without a big dick. Just put yourself in a women mind. Now imagine her discovering arnold ( the bodybuilder ) hernan drago, thomas shelby... with a 6 inch. Kinda brutal.

4 : only hope for dickcel. nichemaxx into something feminine. Feminine pretty boy for exemple. she will not except anything if she still choose you

5 : a big dick is an insane halo. The easiest way to anderstand it is to go 🟧⬛️ ️ or this kind of website. Go into the amator category. Short + ugly guys with a big dick fucking stacies everywhere.

6 : you can make a girl addicted to you just because you have a big dick : she may break up. But she will come back and beg for your dick because your penis will have make her vagina wilder and she wont feel as much pleasure anymore with normal dick

Comment under a vid with a tall guy and a short girl :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_174005_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_174005_Snapchat.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240119_173952_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_173952_Snapchat.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240119_173943_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_173943_Snapchat.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and odux
JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts784Reputation362

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
water

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, vrilmaxxer and 1 other person
@arabcelxxx

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Tag me next time bitch, also half the height halo comes from the stereotype that tall men have big dicks, also if you manage to fuck a chick* that has a big social circle she’ll tell everyone about it and the other women will come crawling for it (I’ve seen it first hand)

• +1
Reactions: mathis and HTN_Mentalcel

You CANT show your dick before being with the girl. Even tho you can talk abt it to her it wont have the same effect as something you can directly see( she may even think you lie )
if we all lived naked then it would have been equal. ( maybe even more important, difficult to mesure but i doupt dick would have been less important )

1 : tall guys : if you are tall, having a big dick is close to a need. She will except it since those dumbass think tall=big dick. Some girl may even broke with you if its not big enought. so say it to her or induce it soon enought( before she see it ).

2 : the more a women age, the more she will seek for a big dick( the vagina become wilder and wilder with time ).

3 : you cant be a mogger without a big dick. Just put yourself in a women mind. Now imagine her discovering arnold ( the bodybuilder ) hernan drago, thomas shelby... with a 6 inch. Kinda brutal.

4 : only hope for dickcel. nichemaxx into something feminine. Feminine pretty boy for exemple. she will not except anything if she still choose you

5 : a big dick is an insane halo. The easiest way to anderstand it is to go 🟧⬛️ ️ or this kind of website. Go into the amator category. Short + ugly guys with a big dick fucking stacies everywhere.

6 : you can make a girl addicted to you just because you have a big dick : she may break up. But she will come back and beg for your dick because your penis will have make her vagina wilder and she wont feel as much pleasure anymore with normal dick

Comment under a vid with a tall guys and a short girl :
if she doesn't LOVE you for your FACE it's not worth it

she will use you as a sex toy so it's better to stay alone than to fuck roasties

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mog_me, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
if she doesn't LOVE you for your FACE it's not worth it

she will use you as a sex toy so it's better to stay alone than to fuck roasties
Fr

Not even a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist
Tag me next time bitch, also half the height halo comes from the stereotype that tall men have big dicks, also if you manage to fuck a chick* that has a big social circle she’ll tell everyone about it and the other women will come crawling for it (I’ve seen it first hand)
i agree. happened to me once. I’ll tag you next time

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Tag me next time bitch, also half the height halo comes from the stereotype that tall men have big dicks,
nope

girls just wanna feel dominated and feminine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill and arabcelxxx
Even Joe biden said sex is the most important for a healthy marriage. JFL I bet that guy has a 8x6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, northern mogger, hopecel and 2 others
nope

And dick do play a role in this. If you were a girl would you feel dominated with 5inch?

And dick do play a role in this. If you were a girl would you feel dominated with 5inch?
ofc no but even 6 inches is enough if you're tall and if it's thick

no girl would feel dominated by 6'0 145lbs 7.3 prettyboy loser like me but they do feel dominated by taller ogres who have shorter dicks than me

ofc no but even 6 inches is enough if you're tall and if it's thick

no girl would feel dominated by 6'0 145lbs 7.3 prettyboy loser like me but they do feel dominated by taller ogres who have shorter dicks than me
Yh ofc when i talk abt size i also mean thick. But i dont agree. tall ogres with a small dick would be insanly ridiculous and disgusting no girl would feel dominated. Sex is 90% of a relationship

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and hopecel
nope

they want to get stretched out and have their cervixes and posterior fornixes massaged more than anything, jacked tall guys are everywhere nlw but. 7.5 x 5.5 is 1 in 500 and thats still not ideal 8.5 x 6.5 is.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and mathis
Even Joe biden said sex is the most important for a healthy marriage. JFL I bet that guy has a 8x6
Biden was a htn mogger jn his prime, if you have a 8x6 but average height and build its hard tk get cucked, tall Jacked guys with average pp’s are everywhere and its easy to mog them.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, hopecel and mathis
Yh ofc when i talk abt size i also mean thick. But i dont agree. tall ogres with a small dick would be insanly ridiculous and disgusting no girl would feel dominated. Sex is 90% of a relationship
they want to get stretched out and have their cervixes and posterior fornixes massaged more than anything, jacked tall guys are everywhere nlw but. 7.5 x 5.5 is 1 in 500 and thats still not ideal 8.5 x 6.5 is.
no girl would feel dominated next to packing average tall twink

Being sexually dominated and being dominated in everyday life is very different.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and arabcelxxx
You genuinely have no understanding of reality if you think that, are you actually 7.3 inches long?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Cope, she will feel dominanted when you obliterate her uterus and windpipe

• Hmm...
  • +1

Attachments

• thug_edit.mov
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, copemaxxeer, Fgsfds and 1 other person
Dick length is so overrated I'm 3 inches and I've never had any problems

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, hopecel, datboijj and 3 others

What degen website is that?

closetedhomesexuals.org

• JFL
Reactions: dark-red-pill and hopecel
Drop height = bp size equivalent chart

• +1
Reactions: mathis
One of my Tinder matches told me, after we had sex; ‘When we first met, you were short and I was worried you might have a small dick. Then I saw you had big hands and I figured it will probably be OK.’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, hopecel, Never Get Up and 1 other person
One of my Tinder matches told me, after we had sex; ‘When we first met, you were short and I was worried you might have a small dick. Then I saw you had big hands and I figured it will probably be OK.’
and was she right?

if you have a small dick your not a man in women eyes

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: mathis
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, TheAnomaly and mathis

water

what's considered a big d, I have 6.2 inch length non bp at 17, my gf likes it but is it a halo