Dick length barely matters after 4/5 inches. Even less for asian women. Dick size is a weapon used by women. and most of you are spouting feminist ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
notice how only chang lites and above are shown here :feelsree:
lmao why did they let a JBWmaxxer dance with one of their women on national day:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Gigacope.

A 4 inch dick can’t be even called a dick.
After maybe 6 inches you could say that dick size starts to get slight diminishing returns in terms of physical pleasure.
I’d say past 7” doesn’t matter for practical purposes, girth is more important at that point - and I’m not a coping dicklet

Dick size Dont matter if you are not a chad she won’t have a orgasm.

note: this isnt a cope. and my opinion only is relevant in this situation because im 7 inches and thick

Dick length barely matters after 4/5 inches. Even less for asian women. Dick size is a weapon used by women. and most of you are spouting feminist man hating propaganda.
Don't think this us true bhai, I'm 6+ inches in the morning and am still too small for all fouds, including asiam foids.

Cope if you think a bitch doesn’t like feeling a big dick in her mouth imagining it inside her. Gets her wet af

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
note: this isnt a cope. and my opinion only is relevant in this situation because im 7 inches and thick

Dick length barely matters after 4/5 inches. Even less for asian women. Dick size is a weapon used by women. and most of you are spouting feminist man hating propaganda.

gspot (2 inches in) and clit is what makes girls cum. girls barely like their cervix punched. even if they do on the rare odd occasion, its not optimal.

View attachment 1772460

proved here.. 4% more chance of having orgasm from 4-6 inches. lol.

and id say the only reason it increases at all past 4 inches is because length correlates with girth usually so the 8 inch guys are just hitting gspot by accident slightly % more often because they are thicker.

you niggas that say its over until 8x 7 or whatever are literally spouting feminist propaganda to make men insecure about their dick size.

this is like us saying we only like double d tits to make girls insecure. and wont be satisfied with any smaller. then other women spouting woman hating propaganda to eachother saying if youve got smaller tits than top 3% no man will ever be satisfied with you

women use dick size as a weapon to make men insecure, because they are all inheritantly evil and want u to feel like shit.
Relevant to disclose your bias, how big are u (nvm just read the post can’t delete tho)

Relevant to disclose your bias, how big are u (nvm just read the post can’t delete tho)
just edit it to say "nice cock bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackHanma and Deleted member 17829