Dick lifefuel or the grave

My length is 7.75 BP
No wonder each one of them thinks you're huge lol. You don't belong here with a dick like that even if you look like Frankenstein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dndr greycel

So let me sum up:

1. You believe women >> girls
2. You believe money & height >> face
3. You have 6 inches girth and complain about your dick

Your first step should be a brain transplant and after that we can talk about PE and shit my nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 20368
So let me sum up:

1. You believe women >> girls
2. You believe money & height >> face
3. You have 6 inches girth and complain about your dick

Your first step should be a brain transplant and after that we can talk about PE and shit my nigger

Money and height are 150x more important to WOMEN than face. That gets even more valid the poorer your country is. Dick is also more important because your pretty gay ass face that's more perfect than hers won't make her cum.

Who cares that I have 6 inches of girth if my length is barely 5.5?

Money and height are 150x more important to WOMEN than face. That gets even more valid the poorer your country is. Dick is also more important because your pretty gay ass face that's more perfect than hers won't make her cum.

Who cares that I have 6 inches of girth if my length is barely 5.5?
Dnrd you coper

3.5 inches

Kill me

• So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade
makinithappen alt

Once I make a tinder/slay megathread for fun don't look at it it's gonna be heavy suifuel for you little buddy

M8 your AVI is insanely attractive

New member here but didn't expect the dick part to be so neglected. Perhaps the average here is 8 inches or whatever and yall don't got time to think about this?

The 3 most important things for a woman, in no order, are money, height and dick. No Stacy will give a fuck about your face if you're 6'5 or a multi-millionaire or a virgin version of Shane Diesel. Now combine some of these and you're irreplaceable. MFs on here really mewing and shit thinking that's gonna get them girls... Wait, you might actually be right. GIRLS do indeed crave face. Women on the other hand crave the 3 above, it's a fact, not a theory. Matter of fact, my observations reach this. Those below 20 they definitely put the face and overall attractiveness high , very high. Those from 20-25 that we classify as Stacies crave money, height and dick. Almost every single one of them above 25 craves that too and couldn't be less bothered about your jawline or your hunter eyes or your chin.

Now about me... I was gifted shocking genetics. Born short, poor, terrible skin, small dick, shitty frame, developed the so called mature hairline at 21 (which isn't a problem as I live in the Balkans). The only thing that I have about me is perhaps the brain which unfortunately gets zero pussy. I'm not talking about getting straight A's, I haven't touched a book since elementary school. I just know how to survive and make money. I'm not gonna talk in detail about my ''net worth'' as that's cringe but I made by the age of 23 what most working men on here make for a lifetime. No, I didn't buy some garbage crypto and got lucky, didn't win the lottery, didn't sell drugs. I can say that I only fit in 1/3 of the criteria I listed above and unfortunately I'm not rich enough yet that this overcompensates for the lack of the other two.

Height... I was around 5'8. Tiktok girls made me realize I have a problem I never knew I've had and then I realized I was short. I'm very conscious about all of my insecurities and this quickly started eating me alive. Around a year later, I find about limb lengthening. Long story short, I booked a surgery on the 2nd day of me knowing about this thing which basically costs over 60k and in my honest opinion is the most horrible surgery out there because not only is it as brutal as it sounds but with other horrible operations, you wake up and start the recovery process. With this, you wake up and the worst is yet to come. For months ahead, you have to live in literal hell, being a cripple, doing the horrific extending exercises as well as stretching for 3-4 hours a day... while having both of your legs broken and having zero energy. I did that and... I'm still not content. I'm still suicidal.

Part three... the D. I'm 23 and a virgin because of my size. If I wanted to, I could have easily had several girls so far and I dare to say all quality girls. For the Balkan standards of ''beauty'', I fit in like a glove. On top of that I'm an amazing talker. I'm incredibly self-conscious though and I can't ever imagine whipping that shrimp out in front of a girl. For the record, it's no more than 5'5 in ''LENGTH" and about 6' in girth. Yeah, a chode. On top of that, I'm a grower and when it's flaccid it's like a fucking bean which serves like a constant reminder that I indeed have a small penis. I can live with the girth but the length is absolutely killing me. At this age, my virginity becomes an incredible problem which sucks any little bits of happiness that I may have. Now perhaps I'll be told I'm not small but average but I don't buy into that bullshit. In today's market, average means small. Unfortunately, I'm also cursed with high standards for women, it's nothing that I can change, I'm attracted to Stacies. So why would a Stacy stay with someone like me when there's 8 graders out there that can give her a better time in bed?

I know about PE. I've tried it for short periods of time and I can never do it properly. Some people don't realize that it's actually pretty hard to even do the exercises with a penis like that. They're out there telling me ''just stretch for a couple hours weekly bro'' with their flaccids bigger than my BPEL. The worse thing, results aren't guaranteed and it takes a shit ton of time to get results which would change my situation. It's getting pretty hard to keep going this way and I'm just tired of breathing. Came to ask if there's perhaps any shit that I can do for length that actually work? Not trying to be a bitch but I can see myself roping within the next year or two if I can't change anything. Being dead is 1000x better than being a virgin and not getting laid at my age and above. The BBC guys, feel free to mock me.
Bro u ur dick is average size come on now

New member here but didn't expect the dick part to be so neglected. Perhaps the average here is 8 inches or whatever and yall don't got time to think about this?

The 3 most important things for a woman, in no order, are money, height and dick. No Stacy will give a fuck about your face if you're 6'5 or a multi-millionaire or a virgin version of Shane Diesel. Now combine some of these and you're irreplaceable. MFs on here really mewing and shit thinking that's gonna get them girls... Wait, you might actually be right. GIRLS do indeed crave face. Women on the other hand crave the 3 above, it's a fact, not a theory. Matter of fact, my observations reach this. Those below 20 they definitely put the face and overall attractiveness high , very high. Those from 20-25 that we classify as Stacies crave money, height and dick. Almost every single one of them above 25 craves that too and couldn't be less bothered about your jawline or your hunter eyes or your chin.

Now about me... I was gifted shocking genetics. Born short, poor, terrible skin, small dick, shitty frame, developed the so called mature hairline at 21 (which isn't a problem as I live in the Balkans). The only thing that I have about me is perhaps the brain which unfortunately gets zero pussy. I'm not talking about getting straight A's, I haven't touched a book since elementary school. I just know how to survive and make money. I'm not gonna talk in detail about my ''net worth'' as that's cringe but I made by the age of 23 what most working men on here make for a lifetime. No, I didn't buy some garbage crypto and got lucky, didn't win the lottery, didn't sell drugs. I can say that I only fit in 1/3 of the criteria I listed above and unfortunately I'm not rich enough yet that this overcompensates for the lack of the other two.

Height... I was around 5'8. Tiktok girls made me realize I have a problem I never knew I've had and then I realized I was short. I'm very conscious about all of my insecurities and this quickly started eating me alive. Around a year later, I find about limb lengthening. Long story short, I booked a surgery on the 2nd day of me knowing about this thing which basically costs over 60k and in my honest opinion is the most horrible surgery out there because not only is it as brutal as it sounds but with other horrible operations, you wake up and start the recovery process. With this, you wake up and the worst is yet to come. For months ahead, you have to live in literal hell, being a cripple, doing the horrific extending exercises as well as stretching for 3-4 hours a day... while having both of your legs broken and having zero energy. I did that and... I'm still not content. I'm still suicidal.

Part three... the D. I'm 23 and a virgin because of my size. If I wanted to, I could have easily had several girls so far and I dare to say all quality girls. For the Balkan standards of ''beauty'', I fit in like a glove. On top of that I'm an amazing talker. I'm incredibly self-conscious though and I can't ever imagine whipping that shrimp out in front of a girl. For the record, it's no more than 5'5 in ''LENGTH" and about 6' in girth. Yeah, a chode. On top of that, I'm a grower and when it's flaccid it's like a fucking bean which serves like a constant reminder that I indeed have a small penis. I can live with the girth but the length is absolutely killing me. At this age, my virginity becomes an incredible problem which sucks any little bits of happiness that I may have. Now perhaps I'll be told I'm not small but average but I don't buy into that bullshit. In today's market, average means small. Unfortunately, I'm also cursed with high standards for women, it's nothing that I can change, I'm attracted to Stacies. So why would a Stacy stay with someone like me when there's 8 graders out there that can give her a better time in bed?

I know about PE. I've tried it for short periods of time and I can never do it properly. Some people don't realize that it's actually pretty hard to even do the exercises with a penis like that. They're out there telling me ''just stretch for a couple hours weekly bro'' with their flaccids bigger than my BPEL. The worse thing, results aren't guaranteed and it takes a shit ton of time to get results which would change my situation. It's getting pretty hard to keep going this way and I'm just tired of breathing. Came to ask if there's perhaps any shit that I can do for length that actually work? Not trying to be a bitch but I can see myself roping within the next year or two if I can't change anything. Being dead is 1000x better than being a virgin and not getting laid at my age and above. The BBC guys, feel free to mock me.
You belong to this cage

Height first and then other shit.

I have a decent face but even I admit height first home sorry man otherwise I'd slay women like height