Dick maxxing (Instant results) gain 3 inches

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
Ok you read that right it is possible for you to gain 3 inches minimum in length and 1.4 in girth. What do you need to do? First you’re going to need a needle with estrogen(the higher doses the better don’t go overboard or your dick’ll be to big).

now you’re probably thinking this is a troll post. Why would estrogen increase penis size. Well I have a answer As you know estrogen is bad for you so you need none of it in your body. What if there was a way to get rid of it?

well you can by injecting estrogen into your ballsack daily for 2 weeks you’ll successfully stop your body from being able to produce estrogen. Then a few weeks later you’ll notice penis gains.

I’ve been doing this for a month now and I went from 4.5 to 8 inches.

try it and thank me later

tldr: inject estrogen to fry estrogen producers then wait for increases in penis size.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, syke, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
yeah guys follow this advice it definitely works

i mean i havent noticed any size gains and have started growing breasts but im sure my girth will increase any day now!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: syke, SkinjobCatastrophe, volcelfatcel and 3 others
yeah guys follow this advice it definitely works

i mean i havent noticed any size gains and have started growing breasts but im sure my girth will increase any day now!
Nigga this works I’ve done it I’ll post pics when I turn 18 in a few weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 4562
15 inches of blood loss here I come.

Brb using imagination since no pics

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Pics coming in two weeks
Katy Perry Wow GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel
Dht probably the best dickmaxx during puberty but you'll start balding, so no dick for your hair jfl.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
Not if you have good genetics
Ye but most men have horrible balding genetics and you'd rather not risk it either. You don't know if ur hair genetics are good or not so better not to try your luck. Creatine is probably good to max out dick growth in puberty but idk balding because of dht is fucked.

Ye but most men have horrible balding genetics and you'd rather not risk it either. You don't know if ur hair genetics are good or not so better not to try your luck. Creatine is probably good to max out dick growth in puberty but idk balding because of dht is fucked.
Jfl at having a micro penis because of muh balding

• JFL
Holy shit I hope no one is dumb enough to actually believe this shit post. Op should be careful a lot of retards lurk here. If you really want to grow your penis tie a string with few weights(less than a pound) to the head of your penis. This will take a while, unless you visit purple panda labs an online steroid website, buy HGH and shoot it up for quicker results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Fart mic
Holy shit I hope no one is dumb enough to actually believe this shit post. Op should be careful a lot of retards lurk here. If you really want to grow your penis tie a string with few weights(less than a pound) to the head of your penis. This will take a while, unless you visit purple panda labs an online steroid website, buy HGH and shoot it up for quicker results.
My nigga this shit works I can personally vouch for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and gamma
when was the last time you stopped growing in height? if this is legit u must be like tanner stage 1 to grow that much

when was the last time you stopped growing in height? if this is legit u must be like tanner stage 1 to grow that much
I grew a inch a month ago I’m 6’7

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd