Dick requirements if your chad

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
What the smallest your dick can be to if your chad to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I think a chad with a micro penis is a paradox tbh. The ones that do will be too insecure and probably have bad posture and other habits which have a delapidating effect on their looks but who the fuck knows

I think a chad with a micro penis is a paradox tbh. The ones that do will be too insecure and probably have bad posture and other habits which have a delapidating effect on their looks but who the fuck knows

JFL not micro dick, like 5 inch

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and Deleted member 611
JFL not micro dick, like 5 inch
If you’re worried about your dick, don’t worry I was 4.8 inches at 16 and now I’m 6.5-7 inches at 18

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, dogtown and Deleted member 611
If you’re worried about your dick, don’t worry I was 4.8 inches at 16 and now I’m 6.5-7 inches at 18

I’m 5 flat, hoping I get bigger, one if the reasons holding me back from ascending

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 611
I’m 5 flat, hoping I get bigger, one if the reasons holding me back from ascending
One of the most autistic things I’ve ever done was not measure myself during these two years because I was scared it hadn’t grown and would just act insecure about having a small penis around girls when in reality I was rocking a nice friendly penis down there

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and Deleted member 611
depends if u meassure bonepressed or not.

Prob need a min of 5.5 inches anything lower is too small

One of the most autistic things I’ve ever done was not measure myself during these two years because I was scared it hadn’t grown and would just act insecure about having a small penis around girls when in reality I was rocking a nice friendly penis down there
im 6.8 at 16 will i go to 8 inches at 18?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
None bone pressed
I used to bonepress so hard my wrists would hurt then take out my anger on my wall when I saw it remained at 4.8 inches

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Coping and dogtown
I used to bonepress so hard my wrists would hurt then take out my anger on my wall when I saw it remained at 4.8 inches

JFL that’s autistic

• +1
Should I just tranny max at this point srs?

@dotacel 17.5cm sum a 16 sum, koa ke napunam 18 ke mi bide 20cm?

JFL that’s autistic
I also had a hobby of staring at myself naked in the mirror and being disappointed when I saw it hadn’t gotten significantly bigger jfl

• +1
I also had a hobby of staring at myself naked in the mirror and being disappointed when I saw it hadn’t gotten significantly bigger jfl

I stare at myself tbh

I stare at myself tbh
Ngl I do the same thing now but to see if my face looks noticeable better or worse with all the shit I’m experimenting with

• +1
Ngl I do the same thing now but to see if my face looks noticeable better or worse with all the shit I’m experimenting with
make a youtube video about supplements

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
@dotacel 17.5cm sum a 16 sum, koa ke napunam 18 ke mi bide 20cm?
zavisi tbh jas bev late bloomer so 13~ cm na 15g i 19cm sea na skoro 19g, samo ne go davi ko kje go drkash i nemash gajle

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
This is the first suifuel I've experienced since being on incels.is which is a long time ago

Now I think my only hope is Asian foids

This is the first suifuel I've experienced since being on incels.is which is a long time ago

Now I think my only hope is Asian foids
why would they go for you when they could have a bbc

make a youtube video about supplements
I mention them sporadically in my vids but I don’t think you need to take them unless you are specifically deficient. Vitamin D and fish oil are the only two I recommend everyone takes right now

Sub 7 inch = micropenis

Holes won’t even consider you a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Google ''GeoDuck''

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 611, Coping and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Coping and Sizzurp
Last edited:
  • +1
AhAHAHHA!!! ffs man so easy again.!?

Boyo I have a high sex drive, when my math partner runs my leg I get a boner. Anyway time to jack pff

• +1
Fuck that is kinda hot af I’m a tits men as well so might have to as well now :feelswhat::feelswhat:

xD oh man what have i done.... 2 MEN DOWN!!!! Need backup now!

• +1
Reactions: Coping
idk joke back fired, wanan gonna say looks like.. Ah fuck it QUICK!.. DISTRACTION.!

Why you do you always have to post this shit man
Cant handle this

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Sizzurp
Boyo I have a high sex drive, when my math partner runs my leg I get a boner. Anyway time to jack pff

Damn. i dont think i was that horny when i was your age dont get me wrong still was cranking the shank but damn. Horny guy dogtown
Why you do you always have to post this shit man
View attachment 19228
Cant handle this

idk man, My gif database is has a few of those, Why not share em every now em then share the pleasure

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and Deleted member 701
Damn. i dont think i was that horny when i was your age dont get me wrong still was cranking the shank but damn. Horny guy dogtown

idk man, My gif database is has a few of those, Why not share em every now em then share the pleasure
Feelspepospin

Ive already gone 3 times today

I got a nice 7.2

Last edited:
oh my days.... Damn its a shame men are so easily pleased visually ... i hate being this way... after every fucking work out i consume more because i know i lose proteins .....
Gonna go now youre partly to blame for this :feelswhat:
Im low libido when i shouldnt be and high when i dont need to be. Just buy whey

Just finished @Sizzurp

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deleted member 611