Dick requirements if your chad

Gonna go now youre partly to blame for this :feelswhat:
Im low libido when i shouldnt be and high when i dont need to be. Just buy whey
Got that mah man, Yeah sorry bro. I cant control what happens when i post a girl this is out of my control. I take no responsibility on the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
@dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
Got that mah man, Yeah sorry bro. I cant control what happens when i post a girl this is out of my control. I take no responsibility on the consequences.

It is done

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and dogtown
is 7.6 pushing t?

@Psychonaut @dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
What the smallest your dick can be to if your chad to get away with it
You can be a Chad if you don't even have a dick. I've done tinder experiments where I put that the guy's dick was blown off and matches don't care

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
low t if ur not ejaculating at least twice a day tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
Dicklets cope all day bout that shit but it's about face frame and height and how they go together. Literally every other physical feature is IRRELEVANT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
You can be a Chad if you don't even have a dick. I've done tinder experiments where I put that the guy's dick was blown off and matches don't care

JFL, he didn’t have a dick :feelskek:
low t if ur not ejaculating at least twice a day tbh

4 time today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
i have 7.8 x 5 and i'm a grower, non-erect it legit looks like micro-penis on me

i have 7.8 x 5 and i'm a grower, non-erect it legit looks like micro-penis on me
humblebrag but I have similar stats and am a grower too lol, slightly shorter and slightly thicker, non-erect I look tiny, dw bout it though girls love when it grows in their hands

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cuz ur 6'6 silly
Me too tho bro lol

im insecure about it in like gym and shit cuz everyone expects me to have horse dick 10x8

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
im insecure about it in like gym and shit cuz everyone expects me to have horse dick 10x8
Yeah same but I could give a fuck ngl. I talk and shower with all the ethnics and oldcels naked. Like why would other guys care about ur pp

Yeah same but I could give a fuck ngl. I talk and shower with all the ethnics and oldcels naked. Like why would other guys care about ur pp

ive literally noticed many times them looking at it in my peripheral vision , its just insecurity cuz physical mog. they wanna make sure at least they have bigger dick I think

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
ive literally noticed many times them looking at it in my peripheral vision , its just insecurity cuz physical mog. they wanna make sure at least they have bigger dick I think
Yeah it's weird happens to me too. Maybe it's fags too man ngl. They're always hungry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Yeah it's weird happens to me too. Maybe it's fags too man ngl. They're always hungry
always gotta keep ur guard up there might be fags around :feelsgiga:

always gotta keep ur guard up there might be fags around :feelsgiga:
If they wanna stare at my ass in the shower go ahead idk lok

might get groped one of these days
they here me tell myself "c'mon faggot get it up" when lifting so might get the wrong impression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah I say it all the time. "That fucking faggot homework due", "faggot test", "u fucking faggot why'd you piss in the sink" etc

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 470
Yeah I say it all the time. "That fucking faggot homework due", "faggot test", "u fucking faggot why'd you piss in the sink" etc
but that's homophobic :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Nibba and Coping
but that's homophobic :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill:
I really should be more sensitive and inclusive and whatever other buzzwords you wanna use to the gay fucking faggots ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611