Dick size doesn't matter tbh. As long as you're average

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Why does a bigger penis feel better?

https://www.quora.com/profile/Jack-Roden-7
Jack Roden
, MBA from Louisiana State University (1982)
Answered May 30, 2019

Depends on the woman I guess. I had made my wife orgasm almost everytime we had sex early in our marriage. We had a random 3some with another guy one night in our mid 20’s. I found out to late he was well endowed, her first large penis. He was eight inches and much thicker than my five. She orgasmed seconds after he penetrated her and came three more time in less than ten minutes. Being a good wife she told him not to come in her although she was on the pill and it was the early 80’s and there was no fear. She said it just like I was the only one who got to do that. About nine minutes later she was commanding him to come inside her. “ Oh God I want you to come in my pussy!” Were her exact words. She had been with two other guys before me, apparently neither were a great deal bigger than me.
I still remember her exact words to him as he lay on top of her. “ I didn’t know big ones felt so much better, omg that was incredible.”
My penis has felt tiny ever since.

I left my wife after our adventure. She’s since has three kids with him

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 22126, Michael Myers and 19 others
Seems like a larp

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, spark, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
Over for dicklets

everyday my oneitis laycount gets higher

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Ryan, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
7 inches is bare minimum for 2022

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Paroxysm
what the fuck did i just read

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 19432, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@DwayneWhite55's life story

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ShowerMaxxing, fjor2096 and 3 others
Mi

Nigga is 40+ years old and got cucked by a black guy and lost his wife and kids
How do you know the black guy was packing? They are the same. A guy on this site had a one in her and was black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Either a fake tales cuck larp. Or a huge brutal dickpill
its quora so definitely larp
Seems like a larp
1CB93A29 EDA6 490C 81BC D6016DA9D4C0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
didn't read. it matters. only a minority of women genuinely prefer average size dicks

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 19432
the average in the west is 5.5 - 6" but the average that foids have experienced due to the fact that bigger dicked dudes get more action while smaller dicked dudes get none is 6.5" to 7"

6.5" is the minimum to not be considered small by any girl who has slept around a fair bit aka 99% of young women in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Baldingman1998, Hades and 1 other person
the average in the west is 5.5 - 6" but the average that foids have experienced due to the fact that bigger dicked dudes get more action while smaller dicked dudes get none is 6.5" to 7"

6.5" is the minimum to not be considered small by any girl who has slept around a fair bit aka 99% of young women in 2022
Yeah the average is probably 5.5” but the average of the dudes getting all the sex is probably closer to 6.5” or more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Paroxysm
Yeah the average is probably 5.5” but the average of the dudes getting all the sex is probably closer to 6.5” or more.
this is the ultimate dickpill which is really tough to swallow and it explains why women see average dick as small. for instance the fact that Nelly got clowned on his dick when his sex tape came out despite the fact that it looked between 6" and 6.5", no less than that.

i also believe that women tend to underestimate dick size and not overestimate it like most men claim (because most men sit by definition in the median of dick size and therefore they'll COPE), for the fact that most of the dicks they've seen most likely sit on the right side of the bell curve

those stories about "that one guy who had a very small dick"... they probably mean a 5", not a 4-3" like they'd claim

• +1
Reactions: Hades
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Pussy is cope. Cumming in white girl is ideal
not cope

Black girls have smaller pelvises so tighter pussies

Black>Asian>white

in terms of pussy tightness

black women are just superior in every aspect

• Ugh..
not cope

Black girls have smaller pelvises so tighter pussies

Black>Asian>white

in terms of pussy tightness

black women are just superior in every aspect
Inshallah all white women from Australia come to be and I can send you my slaves that you can fuck instead.

• Hmm...
Inshallah all white women from Australia come to be and I can send you my slaves that you can fuck instead.
just come to australia blond girls like wogs

• Hmm...
What's a wog you mean I need a wig?
wog means greek, Lebanese, turk, italian

The correct meaning of the word Wog in Australian culture defines people of Southern European decent. During the 1950s and 1960s many Wogs migrated from Southern Europe to Australia, predominantly to Melbourne and Sydney where the use of the word Wog was considered highly offensive. Over time, the use of the word Wog has become a term of endearment and other ethnic groups have adopted the term.

Southern European (true Wogs): Italian, Greek Maltese etc

The following ethnic groups today claim to be Wogs, but in reality can only claim the use by association:

Eastern Europeans: Croatians, Serbians, Bosnian, Polish etc
Northern Europeans: Germans, UK etc
Arabs: Lebanese, Turks etc

The use of the word Wog throughout other parts of the world varies from place to place.
1. That Wog opened a restaurant on Lygon Street.

2. You're not a Wog, you're not Southern European.

3. I was called a Wog when we first came to Australia. We got chased through Footscray and Sunshine by Skin Heads.

4. Bloody Wogs and their cars.

5. No daughter of mine will have anything to do with a Wog.

6. You love the Wog cock.

• +1
wog means greek, Lebanese, turk, italian

The correct meaning of the word Wog in Australian culture defines people of Southern European decent. During the 1950s and 1960s many Wogs migrated from Southern Europe to Australia, predominantly to Melbourne and Sydney where the use of the word Wog was considered highly offensive. Over time, the use of the word Wog has become a term of endearment and other ethnic groups have adopted the term.

Southern European (true Wogs): Italian, Greek Maltese etc

The following ethnic groups today claim to be Wogs, but in reality can only claim the use by association:

Eastern Europeans: Croatians, Serbians, Bosnian, Polish etc
Northern Europeans: Germans, UK etc
Arabs: Lebanese, Turks etc

The use of the word Wog throughout other parts of the world varies from place to place.
1. That Wog opened a restaurant on Lygon Street.

2. You're not a Wog, you're not Southern European.

3. I was called a Wog when we first came to Australia. We got chased through Footscray and Sunshine by Skin Heads.

4. Bloody Wogs and their cars.

5. No daughter of mine will have anything to do with a Wog.

6. You love the Wog cock.
Cool story bro

• Hmm...
there you go

ethnic badboys :yes::yes::yes:
Don't worry after I'm done with my white qweens I will drug them and give them to you.

• WTF
Brutal. Also why did this cuck do a 3some in the first place anyway

• +1