Dick size>>>>>>Face

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I dare you: if you have a big cawk, i mean really big, take a dick pic and send it to female friends in facebook. I guarantee that they will want to ride it, regardless of what you look.

Women are biologically made to like dicks. Its their biggest obsession. Lookism is a massive propaganda pushed by social media lol

If women were biologically made to like big dicks the average size would be a lot bigger. Women are the sexual selectors and they’ve had millions of years to select men based off dick size, but here we are.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 1140 and 5 others
bbc cope

just be a centaur theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
If women were biologically made to like big dicks the average size would be a lot bigger. Women are the sexual selectors and they’ve had millions of years to select men based off dick size, but here we are.

who said they didnt? just because u have a smallie, doesnt mean you ancestors had one too

who said they didnt? just because u have a smallie, doesnt mean you ancestors had one too
Because dick size is largely genetic. There are some environmental factors like hormone levels, priapism, and blood flow issues, but for the large part, it’s genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3962
I dare you: if you have a big cawk, i mean really big, take a dick pic and send it to female friends in facebook. I guarantee that they will want to ride it, regardless of what you look.

Women are biologically made to like dicks. Its their biggest obsession. Lookism is a massive propaganda pushed by social media lol
Nah. You know retards often have big cocks, but you don't see women lusting over them. Reason women love a good face is because it is a sign of HQ genetics. Big dick is just a bonus, but women do not desire it at any cost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, LookistWorld and thickdickdaddy27
If you have at least 5.5 x 5 then you're good to go

• +1
Reactions: Tomchlinn
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu
Cope face is all

Because dick size is largely genetic. There are some environmental factors like hormone levels, priapism, and blood flow issues, but for the large part, it’s genetic.

damn ain’t that the truth

Mine is 5.5 inches
My dad’s around 7
My brother’s around 6
My uncle is a little above 4
Grandpa on dad’s side is 6.5 and grandpa on mom’s side was same as uncle
Cousin is 5.5 too and his dad is the same
Second cousin from mom’s side is a little smaller than mine but 5+

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk and KrissKross

Mine is 5.5 inches
My dad’s around 7
My brother’s around 6
What
The
FUCKKKKKK

How the fuck do you know this? Srs
Do you have family measuring sessions at thanksgiving or some shit?
Honestly shocking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4973 and Hades
There are different cases. On the forum almost none shares my experiences but literally ALL foids around me like big cocks. And it's not 7 inches no, it's 9 or 10.

Foids on tinder ask me how big I am and I can tell they're reluctant when I say 7. Some even stop messaging me.

Also female friends they tell me stories about how they like dudes big cocks, they have even asked me how big I am while flirting when I looked better but I only listened to them and did nothing.

This being said none is ur average English foid.

For some dick>face indeed. It could just be a coincidence but i Dont think so, they just won't say it.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
There are different cases. On the forum almost none shares my experiences but literally ALL foids around me like big cocks. And it's not 7 inches no, it's 9 or 10.

Foids on tinder ask me how big I am and I can tell they're reluctant when I say 7. Some even stop messaging me.

Also female friends they tell me stories about how they like dudes big cocks, they have even asked me how big I am while flirting when I looked better but I only listened to them and did nothing.

This being said none is ur average English foid.

For some dick>face indeed. It could just be a coincidence but i Dont think so, they just won't say it.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Daily reminder that face > height > body > dick

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 209

Mine is 5.5 inches
My dad’s around 7
My brother’s around 6
Listen there are many things that affect dick growth. The fact they're older generation and don't spend their days on a computer already makes them produce more androgens and more AR. Not to say in actuality we have factors that causes a downregulation such as oxidative stress and certain hormones.

My brother is literally 24 cm and I got fucked with 18

Listen there are many things that affect dick growth. The fact they're older generation and don't spend their days on a computer already makes them produce more androgens and more AR. Not to say in actuality we have factors that causes a downregulation such as oxidative stress and certain hormones.

My brother is literally 24 cm and I got fucked with 18

24cm is 9.5 inches wtf. If I had a choice I would pick 18cm, atleast you can fuck women without spending $1000 a year on lube

24cm is 9.5 inches wtf. If I had a choice I would pick 18cm, atleast you can fuck women without spending $1000 a year on lube
I'm coping i can activate that genetic potential lol but need to go full crazy mode with hormones and jelqing
He was actually 10 inches then its a bit bigger than 24

TALES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973
I'm coping i can activate that genetic potential lol but need to go full crazy mode with hormones and jelqing

He was actually 10 inches then its a bit bigger than 24

How old are you bro?