Dick size IS important

total cope
Yeah bro, a mega study involving 15,000+ participants is a total cope; let's learn the true facts from the mentalcel who thinks he's ugly and spams his pictures on rating forums. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah bro, a mega study involving 15,000+ participants is a total cope; let's learn the true facts from the mentalcel who thinks he's ugly and spams his pictures on rating forums. :feelsokman:

Let's learn the true facts from an online survey with 126,818 participants. (Click on "show all members cocks", BPEL measurements but even so)

https://thevisualiser.net/index.php?rt=stats

Let's learn the true facts from an online survey with 126,818 participants. (Click on "show all members cocks", BPEL measurements but even so)

https://thevisualiser.net/index.php?rt=stats

Were they measured by a third party? If not, you can shove that survey up your ass. Also, food for thought: guys with bigger dicks on average are more likely to participate in such online surveys. Think about the millions of men who didn't partake in that online survey. I haven't checked it because I don't want to see dozens of dicks.

• +1
Reactions: VST and dogtown
Were they measured by a third party? If not, you can shove that survey up your ass. Also, food for thought: guys with bigger dicks on average are more likely to participate in such online surveys. Think about the millions of men who didn't partake in that online survey. I haven't checked it because I don't want to see dozens of dicks.
This, online survey for this shit is easily frauded, even real studies done by third parties no one with a small dick will go embarrass themselves, only those who think they’re average and big dicked ones, so average is probably 5-5.5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: theropeking and Gengar
@SchrodingersDick

I don't know man, girls, even the ones in HS knew I had a big one, it never helped. In college a girl knew I had a big one(I sent her a pic), she even called it massive, yet she wanted nothing to do with me sexually. On the other hand if I was considering GL and had a small one, me and my small cock would have atleast had some slays.

Dick is important, especially in a LTR, if you have a cuck sized cock, the girl will sooner or later leave/cheat on you.
Ofc face is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dodt
I don't know man, girls, even the ones in HS knew I had a big one, it never helped. In college a girl knew I had a big one(I sent her a pic), she even called it massive, yet she wanted nothing to do with me sexually. On the other hand if I was considering GL and had a small one, me and my small cock would have atleast had some slays.
pics :feelshmm:

Its important if your above min looks threshold

not important as long as it is above average.

I've been well above average in dick size ever since I was like 14 but it definitely didn't help me get laid during my aspie days xd

Thanks. Now I am going to post a comparison between my face (bad photo taken when drunk a few mornings ago) and my BPEL dick measurement from New Year's Eve. Do you still think my dick is worse ?.
That's not as small as you made it sound. It's actually average. If you wear a penis extender you might be able to add another inch

I send them pics of my dick if they ask and obviously make my dick look like a 19-20cm dick by anglefrauding
Now they are ok with guys frauding the number, and are okay with 16cm dick, in a few years that number will be legit 18cm~7". As a bare minimum.

Now they are ok with guys frauding the number, and are okay with 16cm dick, in a few years that number will be legit 18cm~7". As a bare minimum.
Yea definitely. I say it all the time that the standards will rise even more.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Dick is one of those things like height that absolutely cannot be below average.

I wish I was like 2x0.5” bigger.. then I could run legit massive cock game at 10x7, bulge showing all the time. And fuck girls off of referrals

Dick is one of those things like height that absolutely cannot be below average.

I wish I was like 2x0.5” bigger.. then I could run legit massive cock game at 10x7, bulge showing all the time. And fuck girls off of referrals
humblebrag game

Jelq

That's not as small as you made it sound. It's actually average. If you wear a penis extender you might be able to add another inch

I am hoping to make it at least 6" minimum, non-bone pressed. Also 5.5"+ girth would be nice. I have a Penimaster Pro but probably need to a buy a new one as the air valve seems to have gone, and a Bathmate.

Would this not be too big for most women though (length especially) ? Isn't it about 9" that is the max that most women can take ? I would at least like to think that the greater majority of women cannot take 10".

I am hoping to make it at least 6" minimum, non-bone pressed. Also 5.5"+ girth would be nice. I have a Penimaster Pro but probably need to a buy a new one as the air valve seems to have gone, and a Bathmate.

Would this not be too big for most women though (length especially) ? Isn't it about 9" that is the max that most women can take ? I would at least like to think that the greater majority of women cannot take 10".
Of course they can't take 10 inches. They just fantasize about 10 inch dicks. A 10 inch dick is way too big and a lot of women would refuse to have sex with such a big dick.
8 inches (20cm) is the perfect dick size.
are u dickmaxxing?
Yes I am. When I'm 22 (in 3.5 years) I want to have a 18-19cm girthy dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
These stats are bullshif

What ? It does include 8" as one of the perfect penis sizes. People generally say that 7-8" is best, with decent girth of course.

What ? It does include 8" as one of the perfect penis sizes. People generally say that 7-8" is best, with decent girth of course.
OH sorry I thought it was the stats that you've posted before.
Well so the perfect dick is basically 7.5 inches in length and 6 1/4 in girth.
If dickmaxxing works great for me, I could achieve the length but certainly not the girth.

is it easy for you to stay hard while jelqing?
No its definitely not. Jelqing takes a lot of time for me because I have annoying skin from my ballsack in the way all the time and because I can't stay hard. I usually look at pussies. I'm doing it with 80% erection.
For length gains I'll get a devise once I move out tbh.
By the way I'm not using the bathmate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
@dotacel always says it isn't. That's a huge cope.
I did sexting with 3 young girls today who probably haven't even been whoring around, yet they all demanded fucking 7+ inches dicks.
All these three girls responded to my question "would you want to be fucked by me" with "depends on how big your dick is". I can't really believe it.
Holy shit.
Black pills first hand.
I send them pics of my dick if they ask and obviously make my dick look like a 19-20cm dick by anglefrauding (it's only 15.8cm in real life).
I've done sexting since I hit puberty. So many blackpills that these horny girls threw at me ruined me.
I can't fuck a girl in real life with my pathetic dick because it's too small and won't satisfy her.

Yes it’s legit for some girls .

@dotacel always says it isn't. That's a huge cope.
I did sexting with 3 young girls today who probably haven't even been whoring around, yet they all demanded fucking 7+ inches dicks.
All these three girls responded to my question "would you want to be fucked by me" with "depends on how big your dick is". I can't really believe it.
Holy shit.
Black pills first hand.
I send them pics of my dick if they ask and obviously make my dick look like a 19-20cm dick by anglefrauding (it's only 15.8cm in real life).
I've done sexting since I hit puberty. So many blackpills that these horny girls threw at me ruined me.
I can't fuck a girl in real life with my pathetic dick because it's too small and won't satisfy her.
"sexting with 3 young girls today" :feelsmega: jfl if you believe they actually require 7+ inches. its a combination of guys lying about their size (which everyone does and you should too) and them being bad at judging size and not being autistic enough to pull out a ruler and measure a guys dick before fucking. I'm dickmaxxed with 7.5 x 5 inches and it really doesn't change my average at best face and high autism levels with no other redeeming qualities. dick doesn't matter if you never use it. meanwhile average dick chad is getting sex because he's attractive and girls won't immediately call off sex after seeing his average dick. jfl at you calling your above average penis pathetic and jfl at all fakedickcels

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and Deleted member 470
That's some pencil dick there
im not girthmaxxed but the smaller girth only makes it look longer. more would be ideal but at 6 inches+ or even less you start running into serious problems. especially if you're not fucking blown out roast beef which i don't think anyone here is trying to

im not girthmaxxed but the smaller girth only makes it look longer. more would be ideal but at 6 inches+ or even less you start running into serious problems. especially if you're not fucking blown out roast beef which i don't think anyone here is trying to
Is there a way to girth max?

Is there a way to girth max?
penis enlargement exercises like pumps and jelqing have no real scientific proof but a lot of people say they work and have had results. definitely more evidence for it than shit like penis enlargement pills. it takes a lot of time and commitment and you have to risk damaging your penis. jelqing and other similar exercises are for permanent gains and pumps give large but temporary gains. if you've been jew'd and had your foreskin stolen you can restore which makes your penis a lot more sensitive and functional and the extra loose skin would make it appear the tiniest bit girthier. personally i would looksmaxx in other areas first because you need to get to the point that you can use your dick. also i dont think 5" is really pencil dick tier and it just means there won't be problems with condoms, anal, or getting blown without teeth.

penis enlargement exercises like pumps and jelqing have no real scientific proof but a lot of people say they work and have had results. definitely more evidence for it than shit like penis enlargement pills. it takes a lot of time and commitment and you have to risk damaging your penis. jelqing and other similar exercises are for permanent gains and pumps give large but temporary gains. if you've been jew'd and had your foreskin stolen you can restore which makes your penis a lot more sensitive and functional and the extra loose skin would make it appear the tiniest bit girthier. personally i would looksmaxx in other areas first because you need to get to the point that you can use your dick. also i dont think 5" is really pencil dick tier and it just means there won't be problems with condoms, anal, or getting blown without teeth.
Tbh i don't need this shit lmao. My Jew dick is good size and functions quite well, don't wanna risk injury or other consequences when face is all that matters really.

Tbh i don't need this shit lmao. My Jew dick is good size and functions quite well, don't wanna risk injury or other consequences when face is all that matters really.
i don't need the shit either. you were the one that asked if there were any ways to girthmax
also jfl at you thinking your jewed dick functions quite well. have fun with your scaly cock head, diminished sensation, and lack of a convenient place to store things

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
i don't need the shit either. you were the one that asked if there were any ways to girthmax

also jfl at you thinking your jewed dick functions quite well. have fun with your scaly cock head, diminished sensation, and lack of a convenient place to store things
Yeah but women prefer jew dicks because "FoReSkIn iS diSguSTing"

It's true for American women. Not for Slavic women OBVIOUSLY.
if your hygiene is good 90% of girls won't be able to tell if you're cut or not when it's pulled back lol

if your hygiene is good 90% of girls won't be able to tell if you're cut or not when it's pulled back lol
American women are degenerate and don't care about that fact. All they care about is if you have been mutilated at birth

i
American women are degenerate and don't care about that fact. All they care about is if you have been mutilated at birth
idk man I've had some sexting experience when I was a bit younger with west EU girls and US girls and no one complained even when I had slight phimosis lmao

i
idk man I've had some sexting experience when I was a bit younger with west EU girls and US girls and no one complained even when I had slight phimosis lmao
I always had sexting experience with American girls but they didn't care because they were so young (13-14) they didn't even know what circumcision was. You gotta watch these street interview videos on YouTube. It's ridiculous. Type in "circumcised or uncircumcised".

I always had sexting experience with American girls but they didn't care because they were so young (13-14) they didn't even know what circumcision was. You gotta watch these street interview videos on YouTube. It's ridiculous. Type in "circumcised or uncircumcised".
these were girls that were 19-20 when I was 16-17, trust me man if you're gl enough to get to the point where she sees your dick and your size is at least above average it doesn't matter