lmfao at OPs small willie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, AbuSAF, fukmylyf and 2 others
GUIDE ON HOW TO
IMPROVE SIZE OF
YOUR PENIS

WARNING:if you comment didnt read,dick size doesnt matter or anything stupid you are gay

Soo you guys probably know that dick pill is most brutal one.Your dick can make or break your sexual life.There is a lot of bluepill ideology going around the internet claiming that you only need average penis size to satisfy a female.
This is complete bullshit.Think about it,when a female talks with her other females friends after having sex with a guy,what are they going to ask her?How was your motion of the ocean?Of course not you dumbfuck
View attachment 377525

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU FULL UNCENSORED TRUTH ABOUT PENIS SIZE AND HOW TO IMPROVE IT (BRUTAL)

After browsing to hundreds bluepilled website clamming that females dont care about size I came across this:

PRENATAL T IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTOSTERONE IN YOUR BODY BECAUSE PRENTAL T DETERMINES YOUR GENETIC LIMIT LIKE YOUR DICK,FRAME and SKULL SIZE

Puberty can maybe boost your testosterone but prenatal one determines all

Which hormones also affect penis size in men?

DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377336

11-KDHT (11-Ketodihydrotestosterone)
View attachment 377342

T (Testosterone)
View attachment 377350

[

11-KT (11-ketotestoerone)
View attachment 377352

HGH (human growth hormone)
View attachment 377361
[

NOW AFTER INTRODUCTION LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BOTH FLACID LENGHT AND GIRTH AND YOUR ERECT LENGHT AND GIRTH

Lets start with basics like KEGLE

View attachment 377376
Kegle not only improves your dick size but it also improves your core,gluteus and hamstrings strenght

In my opinion do it without weights for 8 sets of 12 reps (if you are short on time do 4-6 sets instead)

Start doing the exact thing as on the picture,push your glutes as far as you can and hold it for few seconds,then rest for 2 seconds and then repeat

Rest 20 seconds between each

JELQ (or any penile exercises)
View attachment 377409

Do it for 30 minutes to 1hour while semi erected or fully erected in the shower.Last between 4 seconds during a one rep.Also for better results start doing it while you are fully in squat nearly touching the ground with your ass while pushing your penis outwards.It feels absolutely amazing

PENIS PUMP
View attachment 377436

Literally all penis pumps work the same.Use it every day for 10-15minutes or soo

Price:41$

PENIS EXTENDER
View attachment 377441

Use it while you are at home for how long you feel comfortable with it

Price:
12.54$

DHT GEL
View attachment 377464

Use 1-2 drops on your penis each day for results.Not only it increases your dick size,but it also makes you stronger and vascular and it lowers inhibition

Only possible side effects are hairloss or DHT supression but you can prevent this with PCT
(Post cycle therapy)

Use 12% DHT gel from russian star peptides

Price:50$

HGH OR ANY PEPTIDE

Dont waste your money for pharma HGH because you can get the same results if not better with peptides.
Mine personal favorite ones are CJC 1295 DAC and Hexarelin
View attachment 377489

View attachment 377490

Not only it makes your dick bigger,it makes you more masculine,confident,makes your muscles grow and it increases strenght

I hope to start using these soon but iam still not sire about dosages

Read this thread

Price ofCJC 1295 DAC 5mg:50$

Price of Hexarelin 5mg:50$

DIET
View attachment 377508
View attachment 377510

Just eat foods from the pictures.They taste and feel amazing

View attachment 377514

Tagging mine friends and favorite users: @6ft1 @Chadelite @Chadeep @Chicofan @sgt_iron @PersianKingdom @Mohamad

And other users I cant remember
No, no HGH does not increase dick size.

are these just for length

i got a long ass dick but pencil 4.8 girth, over for me ngl.

dagger dick is bad

chode is better

any tips

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
i dont think pren t determine dick size

increase hands and foot.should increase dick too
Yeah, except it doesnt. people have injected hgh litterally INTO THEIR DICKS and not got dick growth from it. it does not grow your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah, except it doesnt. people have injected hgh litterally INTO THEIR DICKS and not got dick growth from it. it does not grow your dick.
source pls

source pls
7:40, Leo talks about it briefly.
HGH will not cause dick growth UNLESS you are deficient. if you are growth hormone deficient it would have been noticed and treated very quickly.
but no, hgh will not grow your dick, that is bullshit, people have tried for YEARS and dont you think if hgh dick cause dick growth it would be big news fucking everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MugzLePew and pizza
Since I have a small dick that barely works I just focus on getting the notch "doesn't matter, had sex" and ghost her and onto next one.

Just cycle through women and eventually you will get some return customers, because they will grow lonely and be willing to put up with your limp tiny dick lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Chad69
this guy claims he got 2.50 inch he got through years , damnnn big if true
from 5.25 to 7.75 :feelsohh::feelsohh:

please merciful god make it happen for me too 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chad69
Dick size has more to do with very low estrogen exposure and ultra low estrogen receptor sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i got a long ass dick but pencil 4.8 girth, over for me ngl.

dagger dick is bad

chode is better

any tips
same boat tbh. its over for us both. bitches will literally call a long and skinny dick small.

same boat tbh. its over for us both. bitches will literally call a long and skinny dick small.
tbh id rather have a chode over dagger dick. girth > length

BRUTAL bro

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
did op increase his size using these methods?

did op increase his size using these methods?
Penis pumps and extenders definitely work, the rest is cope unless you're still going through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Penis pumps and extenders definitely work, the rest is cope unless you're still going through puberty.
What penis pump do you use? I got the Bathmate Hydro 7 but it doesn't work, the suction only stays for a few seconds. I heard the Bathmate Hydromax is good but it costs 250 Euro...

Dick Size is the Most random thing on Earth, just look at "Bruno Differente"
Dude is infant sized and has a Horse Cawk!!!

who the hell cares enough wit

jelq for 2 minutes before stretcher,
wear strecther for 10 hours a day,
(strech from 200gr to 1000 gradually)
you're wearing it 10 hours a day already damn. are you wearing It while you rot or while you do things

you're wearing it 10 hours a day already damn. are you wearing It while you rot or while you do things
i'm working. that keeps me alert actually, weird.

i sometimes kinda get lost, distracted but while you have a thingy on your dick, you know the times go on and on lol

What penis pump do you use? I got the Bathmate Hydro 7 but it doesn't work, the suction only stays for a few seconds. I heard the Bathmate Hydromax is good but it costs 250 Euro...
I haven't used any yet

Today i got it 2 hours on and then head of the penis started to hurt so i stopped.
I need rest day i assume. (not much pain but still there is a pain)

Size is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AbuSAF and datboijj
Today i got it 2 hours on and then head of the penis started to hurt so i stopped.
I need rest day i assume. (not much pain but still there is a pain)
i rested 2-3 hours and get it on belt extender.

+5cm in 8 months is coming 💪💪💪

Also i talked to a urologist who does penis extension surgeries etc., he said they are using bathmate + sizegenetics for his patients. 3cm is realistically&easily achievable but cannot promise any more than that.
they are using p-shot, shock therapy along with extenders to create new tissue creation while extending the dick.

Ed Sheeran Video GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i rested 2-3 hours and get it on belt extender.

+5cm in 8 months is coming 💪💪💪

Also i talked to a urologist who does penis extension surgeries etc., he said they are using bathmate + sizegenetics for his patients. 3cm is realistically&easily achievable but cannot promise any more than that.
they are using p-shot, shock therapy along with extenders to create new tissue creation while extending the dick.

Ed Sheeran Video GIF by MOODMAN
i also try to do 3x45 kegel strokes while on belt extender.

feeling thight.

@badg96 try this

hi
Since I have a small dick that barely works I just focus on getting the notch "doesn't matter, had sex" and ghost her and onto next one.

Just cycle through women and eventually you will get some return customers, because they will grow lonely and be willing to put up with your limp tiny dick lmao
how much are you packing