Dick Size may determine how good your muscle building genetics are

Fuck u look amazing bhai, incredible.

R u more than 7 inches? Do u slay???
Thanks bhai. Usually 7 - 7.4 depending on EQ. Yeah I do slay, but not on the level of a white Chadlite or HTN.

Thanks bhai. Usually 7 - 7.4 depending on EQ. Yeah I do slay, but not on the level of a white Chadlite or HTN.
can I ask what city/country you're in? PM me if u dont wanna talk here.

what type of foids u slay the most, I guess white or Latina right?

can I ask what city/country you're in? PM me if u dont wanna talk here.

what type of foids u slay the most, I guess white or Latina right?
I'm in Canada and majority of my slays are white. I get white girls the most cos where I live in a very white dominated place. You can PM me if you wonna talk.

Again that bs myth about black guys having huge dicks. Go watch your daily huge black dicks compilation you fucking cuck. By the way your theory is bs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17311
If you have a 99 percentile in length and 90% percentile in girth you have really good androgen receptor density and muscle building genetics.
So what does it mean if you have 99 percentile girth and 90 percentile length? Does that count less? This seems like such an arbitrary distinction that it is almost funny. Peak broscience.

Because dick size correlates with androgen receptor density, the more you have the bigger your dick. Also the dick is a good example to use because it is pure muscle and has no bones in it meaning that it can only grow properly through hormones.

If you have a 99 percentile in length and 90% percentile in girth you have really good androgen receptor density and muscle building genetics.

Why do you guys think black people have such big cocks and manage really good lean physiques which big muscle bellies?
Damn then everyone on .org should be gymmaxing

Bruh this shit ain't true, I have excellent muscle building ability and am only average down below (but incel-tier on .org)

"Nice cock:soy:"
"Thanks bhai :feelsgood:"

This thread

Makes sense, I have a gigacock and I haven't hit the gym since 2k19. Barely lost any muscle mass, still look jacked as fukk

Dick length is just genetics and all you need is to not be androgen deficient to reach your genetically predisposed length

I have 7 inch, afaik I think it's shit, I feel almost short ngl.
I have good muscle genetic tho, almost every muscle have long insertions so it correlates, but still I have shits failos.

6 inches is average, not big.
6 inches NBP is above average, still not big. Big starts around 6.5-7 NBP, depending on the girl. Huge starts at 7.5 NBP +.

Because dick size correlates with androgen receptor density, the more you have the bigger your dick. Also the dick is a good example to use because it is pure muscle and has no bones in it meaning that it can only grow properly through hormones.

Why do you guys think black people have such big cocks and manage really good lean physiques which big muscle bellies?
So you’re basically saying most of us are not designed to have sex lol….. ITS OVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back