Dick size poll (ANONYMOUS)

Dick size

• 3-4 inches

• 4-5 inches

• 5-6 inches

• 6-7 inches

• 7-8 inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dick is literally bigger than his frauded and he’s black so I get colouring halo

Also isnt it fucking gay as fuck to post your dick in a forum full of men get that nigga banned you shitty moderator bhenchod!
What's your stats then? No a picture of a penis isn't inherently gay, not everyone has a fragile sexuality that they risk becoming gay after seeing another guy's dick for a second. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I wonder if mine would be less curved if I didn't start jacking off with a death grip at 12
It doesn't. I have a very minimal curve and I've been jacking off since my early teens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Schizotypalcel and NoReedemingFeature
What's your stats then? No a picture of a penis isn't inherently gay, not everyone has a fragile sexuality that they risk becoming gay after seeing another guy's dick for a second. :hnghn:
So @Pei gets banned for talking about Barrett singing and smoking crack while this nigger posts his dickpics and it isn’t gay?

Sig

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Hahaha baited everyone

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, Schizotypalcel and Ghoulish
I lied when i answered😢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Ghoulish
  • JFL
So @Pei gets banned for talking about Barrett singing and smoking crack while this nigger posts his dickpics and it isn’t gay?

Sig
THIS POST REEKS OF SMALL DICK ENERGY, WHY ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY BHAI YOU BHENCHOD? I HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND INFLICT BODILY HARM UPON THEE. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Ghoulish
THIS POST REEKS OF SMALL DICK ENERGY, WHY ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY BHAI YOU BHENCHOD? I HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND INFLICT BODILY HARM UPON THEE. :ogre:
Didn’t read because you’re brown and I’m white

• JFL
Do the follow up post. :feelswah:
Sorry I don’t speak Redditor pajeetese, wtf is a follow up post this isn’t some generational beef

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gengar
Sorry I don’t speak Redditor pajeetese, wtf is a follow up post this isn’t some generational beef
No bhenchod you know the follow up post I made after that one, post it quickly ded srs. :ogre:

• JFL
No bhenchod you know the follow up post I made after that one, post it quickly ded srs. :ogre:
That’s what I would say if I was brown and wasn’t white, but I’m not shitskin so I won’t.

• JFL
Also do u fw the signature?

• JFL
Ur poll is so retarded, people with 6 can click 5-6 or 6-7 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and psychomandible
Ur poll is so retarded, people with 6 can click 5-6 or 6-7 jfl
Your MOM is retarded, she takes 6 inches 5-6 or 6-7 times a day how about that nigger? Huh? How about you suck my dick before I line up 30 Tyrone’s behind you to rail you till your hemorrhoids pop!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ItsOver999
  • JFL
  • So Sad
YOU SAID IT WAS ANONYMOUS YOU FUCKING LIAR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and Ghoulish
I picked 7-8 inches by accident

• JFL
  • +1
@Imretarded? @sportsmogger @Vermilioncore @GlamourPursuer @Autismcel @shizuku11111 @ihatereddit @try2beme @Goth @Beastimmung @tombradylover @Mewton @Bomber517 @John Cracovizk tagging random idk
I'm 6.3 inches

• JFL
  • +1
I wonder how many ppl are larping in the 7-8 section :feelskek:
I guess cock threads are where its at rn, nobody rlly makes looksmaxxing threads these days :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
6.3 bone pressed , idk why I clicked on 3rd option :feelswhy:
Non BP it's 6 inches though

• JFL
the results are anonymous
IMG 1807

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, DarkAscender and Ghoulish
@WeiWei stop larping you’re 6 inches