Bronze
Wich is more important for girls? Let's debate

dick size my nigga
you can change ur eye color
u can't change your dick size

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Eye color ofc.

Would you give up an inch of ur dick for any eye color you desire? If you say yes, you are retarded

eye colour ,i rather be chad with small dick than a curry manlet with monster dick

eye colour ,i rather be chad with small dick than a curry manlet with monster dick
I would give up my blue eyes for a 9 inch monster dong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Fuck you niga
Let’s take a look at the facts.

Eye color cannot truly be changed unless you get some weird ass risky surgeries, only viable option is contacts, but it is still futile cuz everyone will notice :lul:
Dick size can be changed to some degree with PE and stuff like that.

Also more girls will see your piercing colored eyes than your dick, your eyes literally will help you get to the stage where she sees your dick.

I think it is pretty clear that eye color matters more.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Oberyn
anyone saying eye color is coping hard

lets say u have an 8 inch thick cock BIG BBC DICK but brown eyes

LIGHT BLUE KING EYES but 5 inch dick

:feelskek::feelskek:big dick wins but thats if everyone knows u have a big dick :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

Dick size because it actually has a function. It can pleasure a woman more than any other dude she's fucked before. A basic eye color is never really a negative thing it's just lack of a positive thing. If you have a small dick it's a huge negative thing and it destroys the confidence of men who have it. Nobodies confidence is destroyed by simply just having brown eyes. If a dude has a small dick his confidence is super low because if he seduces a woman she might laugh at his penis.

Penis size in society is associated with how masculine and how manly a dude is and you feel like less of a man if you have a small penis. If you have a big dick on the other hand, it's a massive confidence boost and gives men courage to try to seduce any woman because they know the woman will at least be impressed by their cock. Girls also sometimes sleep with a man just because they heard he was huge when they otherwise probably wouldn't have slept with the man. Blue eyes is a halo but if your face is ugly and you have blue eyes your face will still be ugly it will just be slightly better than if you had brown eyes.

i wouldnt eye colour is important for pheno
Stop being so metrosexual. You will feel so much better when you know not a single man around you cockmogs. If I had to choose between “6 inch dick, blue eyes” or “10 inch mega dong, brown shit eyes”, I would choose the latter

Stop being so metrosexual. You will feel so much better when you know not a single man around you cockmogs. If I had to choose between “6 inch dick, blue eyes” or “10 inch mega dong, brown shit eyes”, I would choose the latter
nah i rather have blue eyes

dick size my nigga
I would actually say changing eye color is probably harder. There are more procedures to change your penis than eye color

Dick, since eye color is not that big of a deal (+ you can fake it with contacts, eye laser surgery and shit) :ogre:

I would actually say changing eye color is probably harder. There are more procedures to change your penis than eye color
The procedures to change your eye color are better than the ones to enlarge your penis... like, do you really want someone to put a piece of silicon there at your penis? For real?? :ogre:

That isn't the question though. Blue eyes doesn't = chad. It can help level up someone's appearances but there are plenty of ugly men with blue eyes. This question is more like if you are just yourself rn would you rather add blue eyes to ur current self or add a big dick.

The level of mentally ill white worshipping you need to have to pick blue eyes... You might as well be an ethnic woman!

Pointless discussion since you can change both. Though I would choose to be born with eye color I want since stretching is simple and cheap compared to 10k for keratopigmentation

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I have both neither matters

The level of mentally ill white worshipping you need to have to pick blue eyes... You might as well be an ethnic woman!
Yeah the bottom line in this question is: Would you rather have a tiny dick or shit brown eyes? That is what you should be asking yourself, not would you rather have a big dick or blue eyes. This proves that penis size matters more. You could have the darkest shit brown eyes and it still won't hurt you as much as having a 4 inch cock

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Would you give up an inch of ur dick for any eye color you desire? If you say yes, you are retarded
i'd give up 2 inches for a10 eyes ngl

A basic eye color is never really a negative thing
>Proceeds to equate brown eyes with a small dick :feelsuhh:

Blue eyes is a halo but if your face is ugly and you have blue eyes your face will still be ugly it will just be slightly better than if you had brown eyes.
And if you are ugly with a big dick you will probably be the only person to see it, rofl.

>Proceeds to equate brown eyes with a small dick :feelsuhh:

And if you are ugly with a big dick you will probably be the only person to see it, rofl.
This is only because having brown eyes is generally the worst most boring eye color whereas the worst penis size is a micropenis so penis size definitely matters a lot more. You missed the whole point of my argument. It was to point out that eyes aren't that big of a deal because even if you have the worst possible eyes it still doesn't effect you that much but if you have the worst possible penis it will destroy your life.

Also if you are ugly as shit and have blue eyes it doesn't matter either so what's your point? That's not the question anyway the question is what matters more

dick size my nigga
literally easier to make your dick bigger than change eye color

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Pointless discussion since you can change both. Though I would choose to be born with eye color I want since stretching is simple and cheap compared to 10k for keratopigmentation
I've heard kerato can leave you blind so

thats like asking if hair colour or height is more important
wtf GIF