Dickmaxxing and parents

Weird to ask them or acceptable

• Total voters
Deleted member 6963

Deleted member 6963

Overlord
Wanted to get a phallosan forte to dickmax. It gets occasionally prescribed by doctors for curved penises, so my original plan was to try to get a prescription by exegarating my curve.
Idk how much insurance would cover + probably wouldn't get prescribed if the doctor wants to see "it" + seems kind of a hassle + parents will probably find it either way.

So would it be very weird to ask my parents about this by telling them about the medical necessity (left curve gang btw) and not really mentioning its effect on size?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, Deleted member 4614, joeveniro and 18 others
Tenor 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 7651, PrisonMike and 7 others
the people on this site
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Insecure03, Shrek2OnDvD and 12 others
If You want a bigger dick and are under 20 titan dht gel

If over 20 jelq and and vacuum max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Lev Peshkov
lol you need insurance to cover 400 bucks? get a job or try methods that dont require buying something

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 6963
lol you need insurance to cover 400 bucks? get a job or try methods that dont require buying something
260€ ... I could pay that but if there was the opportunity to get it for free ....
I think the plan is too much tho, now idk if I should hide it from parents (would make ordering it hard) or just tell them about it :feelshehe:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6963
Just buy yourself a bathmate, I never told my parents about it, you don’t need a prescription and it’s the best known way to increase dick size

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, joeveniro, sytyl and 1 other person
Just buy yourself a bathmate, I never told my parents about it, you don’t need a prescription and it’s the best known way to increase dick size
Phallosan can be worn at night

Phallosan can be worn at night
I personally gave up on extendeders, they are very hard to put, it slips 99% of the time and when it doesn’t it’s still very uncomfortable and you need to wear it for 6 hours minimum a day for it to be worth anything.

Bathmate you literally need to do take 20 minutes off your day for a session and it’s easy to use

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 1180 and Deleted member 6963
Wanted to get a phallosan forte to dickmax. It gets occasionally prescribed by doctors for curved penises, so my original plan was to try to get a prescription by exegarating my curve.
Idk how much insurance would cover + probably wouldn't get prescribed if the doctor wants to see "it" + seems kind of a hassle + parents will probably find it either way.

So would it be very weird to ask my parents about this by telling them about the medical necessity (left curve gang btw) and not really mentioning its effect on size?
I asked my dad to jelq my dick when i broke my arm at 14
Nothign weird with that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 4612, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

LIFEFUEL

just bite the bullet, pay for it and hide it from your parents, I don't think insurance will cover this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6963
Man, this site getting filled with fucking kids is starting to be kinda weird

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dog face, RAITEIII and sytyl
Forgot how autistic this site is.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 6963
I need answers

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face
How many times do you use your dick per week? Did you get any complaints?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Best thread I have ever read ngl

Belongs to best to best

OP totally didn't pay me for saying this full srs

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6963
How many times do you use your dick per week? Did you get any complaints?

That's a legitimate answer to all of your questions :forcedsmile:

Then why bother maxxing it, no one will see it anyway.
Will probably change once the whole corona situation is gone... So why not use the time

I'm 13 and want a big pp, let me be.

Yes man, I think I'll do it that way. Might admit to it if parents find out about it 😂
13 geez. I am not sure its gonna be prescribed it sounds weird.

If u can buy it by yourself then do it, you might get very nice results jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 6963
how old are you for real though?

and yes you'd be better off

i know i'd be for sure
19. I was always aware of the importance of looks so blackpill stuff didn't shock me.
Just didn't really know how or what to fix exactly.

Phallason Forte Is cope

Wearing it while commenting rn.

I personally gave up on extendeders, they are very hard to put, it slips 99% of the time and when it doesn’t it’s still very uncomfortable and you need to wear it for 6 hours minimum a day for it to be worth anything.

Bathmate you literally need to do take 20 minutes off your day for a session and it’s easy to use

what were ur results and how do they acc work?