dickmaxxing as a teen

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
title. better results?? planning on starting when i blast gh, but even without would it be good

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Dick stops growing very early in puberty. It’s one of the first things to stop growing which makes sense from a evolutionary POV. You’re probably done if you’re like 15

Dick stops growing very early in puberty. It’s one of the first things to stop growing which makes sense from a revolutionary POV. You’re probably done if you’re like 15
I grew a lot from 15 to 17. But im 99% sure im done growing now.

ngl I've been packing since I was 13 so ye I think it makes sense, p sure I've grown like an inch or so by 15 but ever since then I've been the same size

quarter black genetics coming in clutch ngl

dht gel but might fuck up your hair. or just a extender.

Dick stops growing very early in puberty. It’s one of the first things to stop growing which makes sense from a evolutionary POV. You’re probably done if you’re like 15
i'm 16 and mine hasn't grown since i'm 13, i had a very early puberty tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and UglyGod360
Did you get any growth from your extender?
no it broke, i bought 2 fucking new ''silicone tubes'' for it. one didn't fit and one wasn't even made for it :lul:
i think i'm going to buy another one. a whole new one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I was still growing well into 17

no it broke, i bought 2 fucking new ''silicone tubes'' for it. one didn't fit and one wasn't even made for it :lul:
i think i'm going to buy another one. a whole new one.
Jfl, I also had one and the silicon tube also broke after 30 hours usage, bought 2 more tho

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and DutchPrettyBoy
Jfl, I also had one and the silicon tube also broke after 30 hours usage, bought 2 more tho
yeah they are litteral dog shit quality. i think for a vacuum stretcher its best to get ones from a brand like phallosan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818