Dickmaxxing is not possible.

halloweed

halloweed

Diamond
Dickmaxxing is not possible, you're either born with big dik or average dik. I wonder if this correlates to wrist size too idk.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oxygenbreather, shalomnigga, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
did you try hcg, testosterone, or DHT ? extenders? hangers? pumping?!

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
it is.. check /r/gettingbigger but it takes time and you lose some of the gains when you stop.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
it is.. check /r/gettingbigger but it takes time and you lose some of the gains when you stop.
I've checked that place and the gains arent that significant and yeah it takes sooo much time, there was one before v after where the guy took a photo around 2013 and 2020 or something like that and he only gained 1 inch girth and 1.5 inch length
did you try hcg, testosterone, or DHT ? extenders? hangers? pumping?!
I was thinking of this but it's just reaching your genetic limit

I've checked that place and the gains arent that significant and yeah it takes sooo much time, there was one before v after where the guy took a photo around 2013 and 2020 or something like that and he only gained 1 inch girth and 1.5 inch length

so you havent done anything but "dickmaxxing doesnt work"

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel and MiroslavBulldosex
which means dickmaxxing works duh. 6x5 dick is NOT the same as 7x6
I was contemplating the title but this is the way to make more people reply but yeah it'll probably take 9 years for that increase while some dutch nigha who has done nothing already has 8 x 6

I was contemplating the title but this is the way to make more people reply but yeah it'll probably take 9 years for that increase while some dutch nigha who has done nothing already has 8 x 6
try hcg and dht gel you might get significant gains. work on your erection quality too

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather and halloweed
Most of the dickmaxx is only possible during puberty such as testosterone and dht. If you finished puberty then your best bet if probably buying a penis pump or penis exercise. But if you got a gene that stop testosterone from converting to dht (the hormone that make your dick grows), then you can get dht gel or inject dht derivatives.

Also if you gonna touch the shit the mess with your hormone then make sure to have a pct

I saw some videos from that guy, he was on and off and have like 50% loss of gains due to covid in 2020.

realistically just with extenders or manuals and pumping ( maybe some redlight + heat as well ) you can get newbie gains for at least like .5 length and .25 girth per 6/12 months. Its like going to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I saw some videos from that guy, he was on and off and have like 50% loss of gains due to covid in 2020.

realistically just with extenders or manuals and pumping ( maybe some redlight + heat as well ) you can get newbie gains for at least like .5 length and .25 girth per 6/12 months. Its like going to the gym.
Red light?

Extenders are the only dickmaxx that's backed up by science. You'll get 0.8" in length after 6 months of using one 8 hours a day.

• +1
Reactions: med
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
yeah all of this just for 1"> of length and girth there is no point trying