Dickmaxxing what works

D

Deleted member 22354

Starting Point -> Now:
  • 12.4cm girth -> 13.7cm girth (so from 4.9 to 5,4)
  • 17,2cm BP length -> 18,1cm BP length (from 6,7 to 7,1)
  • slight downward tilted dick -> straight dick (most important, many women feel pain through a downward tilted dick (in my experience), especially at this length)
What works?
  • penis clamping for girth with cock ring (The pressure should be noticeable, but not too strong that it turns blue) and then masturbate your shaft, do edging in combination for 15minutes a day, increase time if advanced (will also increase length) + do kegels (just do it)
  • remove any tilt with a simple exercise: Get full erection (for advanced users: with cock ring) and pull your penis in the opposite direction of the tilt. So if downward tilted pull it to your body frontal. Even better laterally as pic related (not me). Stretch it well and feel how it tilted in the other direction. It must feel good, stop in case of pain. Do not risk anything!
  • 25175-1ea103834a561981204bb7110529ac21.jpg
  • Phallosan forte should also work, but is too time costly for me. With maximum EQ stretch you get faster results, but keep risk in mind
  • + another strategy for removing tilt. Get full erection, pull your foreskin down completely. If you have difficulties with this, your frenulum is shortened or your foreskin is too tight, you can improve this by masturbating, pull your foreskin down to the maximum with every downward movement, but keep your glans towards you.
Everything else is cope. Focus on that and you will have a magnificent Dick.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, sportsmogger, Joe Rogancel and 12 others
Starting Point -> Now:
  • slight downward tilted dick -> straight dick (most important, many women feel pain through a downward tilted dick (in my experience), especially at this length)
What works?
  • penis clamping for girth with cock ring and then masturbate your shaft, do edging in combination for 15minutes a day, increase time if advanced (will also increase length) + do kegels (just do it)
  • remove any tilt with a simple exercise: Get full erection (for advanced users: with cock ring) and pull your penis in the opposite direction of the tilt. So if downward tilted pull it to your body frontal. Even better laterally as pic related. Stretch it well and feel how it tilted in the other direction. It must feel good, stop in case of pain. Do not risk anything!

• Phallosan forte should also work, but is too time costly for me. With maximum EQ stretch you get faster results, but keep risk in mind
another banger, with a picture aswell!? have u ever tried pumping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
another banger, with a picture aswell!? have u ever tried pumping?
Thank you. I have the lapump (airpump) at home. Does nothing imo except short term (bc hypertrophy (my theory)). Clamping is long term after a certain time because of hyperplasia (my theory).

Thank you. I have the lapump (airpump) at home. Does nothing imo except short term (bc hypertrophy (my theory)). Clamping is long term after a certain time because of hyperplasia (my theory).
whered you learn your PE stuff? also currently clamping, used the penimaster pro for about 1 month, def alot bigger on soft not much length on hard, maybe even shorter tbh. are you gonna keep using the Phallosan forte?

• +1
whered you learn your PE stuff? also currently clamping, used the penimaster pro for about 1 month, def alot bigger on soft not much length on hard, maybe even shorter tbh. are you gonna keep using the Phallosan forte?
No, it is to time consuming and unnatural for me. Clamping is key imo, with daily training you will have very great progress especially in girth, you must always increase the ring when progressing, it must not be too tight, the risk of injury is too high otherwise. It should apply pressure and increase your vascularity significantly immediately + allow maximum EQ. If you get any weird feeling or your dick turns blue stop immediately.

I learned everything on different forums and scientific literature. I should explain hyperplasia for better understanding:
Hyperplasia and hypertrophy are two different types of cellular growth that can occur in different tissues in the body. Hyperplasia refers to an increase in the number of cells in a tissue or organ. This can occur as a result of the normal growth and development process, or it can be a response to certain stimuli, such as hormones or injury.
Hypertrophy, on the other hand, refers to an increase in the size of individual cells. This can occur as a result of an increase in the volume of cytoplasm, the accumulation of cellular organelles, or an increase in the amount of protein in the cell. Hypertrophy can also be a response to certain stimuli, such as exercise (muscle hypertrophy) or chronic high blood pressure (left ventricular hypertrophy).

Your goal, of course, is both. We want to increase the number and the size, and only by clamping you can you exert the necessary pressure to increase the number.

how do you safely put on the vacuum cup? without it blistering your dick after a while?

• +1
Reactions: Ozsaraal
Starting Point -> Now:
What works?
  • penis clamping for girth with cock ring (The pressure should be noticeable, but not too strong that it turns blue) and then masturbate your shaft, do edging in combination for 15minutes a day, increase time if advanced (will also increase length) + do kegels (just do it)
  • remove any tilt with a simple exercise: Get full erection (for advanced users: with cock ring) and pull your penis in the opposite direction of the tilt. So if downward tilted pull it to your body frontal. Even better laterally as pic related (not me). Stretch it well and feel how it tilted in the other direction. It must feel good, stop in case of pain. Do not risk anything!
  • + another strategy for removing tilt. Get full erection, pull your foreskin down completely. If you have difficulties with this, your frenulum is shortened or your foreskin is too tight, you can improve this by masturbating, pull your foreskin down to the maximum with every downward movement, but keep your glans towards you.
I have a very upward pointed penis, straight to my 30 degrees when sitting and straight up when standing. I’ve been trying to push my penis straight up when at max reception to stretch the logs will that help they get sore when I do it.

Starting Point -> Now:
What works?
I don’t have a clamp yet and I am doing modifies jelling and timed pressure holds will that help for girth

I don’t have a clamp yet and I am doing modifies jelling and timed pressure holds will that help for girth
Don't clamp, it's really dangerous according to most penis extension forums and people destroy their dicks. Apparently the bathmate is superior and safer than clamping from my research on the topic.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Don't clamp, it's really dangerous according to most penis extension forums and people destroy their dicks. Apparently the bathmate is superior and safer than clamping from my research on the topic.
I’ll do manuals for now then

It never began for you if you are unironically wearing that shit on your dick out in public

Just buy a bathmate for girth, they are highly recommended everywhere.
I can’t cuz I would get mirdered if caught. I gained sum so far

It never began for you if you are unironically wearing that shit on your dick out in public
I dont, cant you read?
Also this pic is not me, this is just an image for illustration how to pull it. I dont recommend phallosan, i just said it should technically also work for correcting a tilted dick. Just use your hands like i wrote here:

Upward tilted dick is ideal, no?

• Hmm...
Starting Point -> Now:
What works?
yo dog your current measurement are basically my end goal but my only concern is that my dick will be to big at 7 in and 5.5 girth for women. what do you think?

• +1
Upward tilted dick is ideal, no?
Imo not at 17/18cm or longer. Straight is always ideal and a sign of correct development. But I'm not 100% sure about this, to me very many women have said before that it hurts and some have addressed exactly that the tilt is to blame. And I had only a very slight downward tilt. Look at the picture, but as I said I can't give you a 100% answer.

3234942_82255B80-4759-44E2-A0DE-31F327A1AD29.jpeg

yo dog your current measurement are basically my end goal but my only concern is that my dick will be to big at 7 in and 5.5 girth for women. what do you think?
depends on the women and her erection. Imo 17/18cm is the sweet spot for 95% women. Same goes for girth. With this length, as I said, I think it is extremely important to have a straight dick, otherwise she will be in unnecessary pain. Anything bigger than 7 and 5.5 is bad imo. In any case, I wish you much success in your dickmaxxing journey.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and RoadtoCurryChad
Imo not at 17/18cm or longer. Straight is always ideal and a sign of correct development. But I'm not 100% sure about this, to me very many women have said before that it hurts and some have addressed exactly that the tilt is to blame. And I had only a very slight downward tilt. Look at the picture, but as I said I can't give you a 100% answer.

3234942_82255B80-4759-44E2-A0DE-31F327A1AD29.jpeg
I don't remember where I read, but from what I understand, having an Upward tilted dick is better than a straight - downward one, but I don't know to what extent. That's why I had changed the angle at which I jerked off to try to create that tilt.

• +1
I will try this, want to maxx my dick

• +1
lol cope
just take ubiquinol and use a bathmate

Starting Point -> Now:
What works?
Thread 'Jelqing will RUIN YOUR PENIS'
https://looksmax.org/threads/jelqing-will-ruin-your-penis.613533/

what do you think

• +1
how long did it take for you to make girth gains

• +1
Has clamping ruined your erection quality
Can you hold you erection at a good quality same way you could before?
Do you have hard flaccid or venous leak?

• +1
how long did it take for you to make girth gains
3 months, but i now think especially bc of eq increase

Thread 'Jelqing will RUIN YOUR PENIS'
https://looksmax.org/threads/jelqing-will-ruin-your-penis.613533/

what do you think
its bad, i agree with op

Has clamping ruined your erection quality
eq increased, always 1 o clock now (before 2 or 3 o clock) and very hard

Can you hold you erection at a good quality same way you could before?
Yea no problems

Do you have hard flaccid or venous leak?
idk both, i goggled it and isnt flaccid leak just pre cum?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
0.4" length increase, too little

Starting Point -> Now:
What works?
try the penimaster pro afaik you get the best results with that one also how long did it take?

what do you think about angion?

3 months, but i now think especially bc of eq increase

its bad, i agree with op

eq increased, always 1 o clock now (before 2 or 3 o clock) and very hard

Yea no problems

idk both, i goggled it and isnt flaccid leak just pre cum?
Hard flaccid is when ur dick is fully flaccid but the shaft goes hard, jelqing probably gave me this will tight pelvic floor.

Glad to hear eq increased for you honestly scares the shit out of me.

I currently have some eq issues probably weak blood flow so trying angion method and pelvic floor stretches etc everyday hopefully helps
In meantime will use strong viagra with women and work on any sexual anxieties via meditation

I'm 6.25 bpel 5 mseg only looking to be 6.5 x 5.5 tbh I'd ve happy with just want 5.5 girth don't Care massively about length

obvs ideal would be 7x5.5 but really don't wanna compromise my dicks health etc

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
how’s ur results been since then bhai?