Jelqing will RUIN YOUR PENIS

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Jelquing, just as all other physical PE methods, works by stretching erectile tissue to cause microtears which, when healed, increase the volume of the penis.

The issue is this action also causes stretching out of the erectile cavities inside the corpus cavernosum. These chambers fill with blood during an erection.

Jelqing makes the maximum volume of these chambers increase, but the number of the chambers themselves stays the same. This poses a problem:

While in a natural penis, the number of cavities will be proportionate to size, in a penis which was increased to the same size by jelquing, this number will be lower than natural.

The result looks something like this:
Asset 65 1

As you can see, both examples have the same absolute volume, however one has many natural (and thus small) cavities, while the other has a lower amount of artificially stretched out cavities.

You have to keep in mind the tissue around the chambers expands too which creates spacing and leaves you with a low density erectile tissue.

As you can see from the pictures, the precise volume of blood you can fit into the larger cavities is smaller then what you can fit into the smaller ones. This results in disproportionate blood volume relative to the size of the penis. And causes weak erections.

Notice how all the PE preaches either wear cock rings/rubber bands around their dicks or can't get hard at all. Bloodflow constriction devices which increase the presure inside the cavities above the healthy norm further contribute to the problem.

Since this change is morphological and not physiological, it cannot be effectively corrected with drugs/supplements or bloodflow constriction devices. Only superficialy compensated and never to the extent of a healthy penis.

Don't do anything artifical with your dick. Trust nature and its mechanisms, precisely designed by millions of years of evolution.

Stop PE now, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @ike57 @ascension! @anticel @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, PseudoMaxxer, Xyjarz and 25 others
What about bathmate?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, thecel and Deleted member 22126
Mirin attachment of you and your penis:lul:
E239168C 887E 4BF1 ACD5 E5EFF1963B8E
75A17300 92A0 44B4 92EA 8AED626FAF15
3757ED7D 015A 4218 9D63 FA2F6B12D429
3693780C 321E 46C2 8C33 452BCE330DFD

@Dr. Bruh and his penis - the unspoken love

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xyjarz, 7zyzz7, Deleted member 25377 and 10 others
I agree with you, good thread OP. Btw I also tried Phillosan Forte but it feels so unnatural, I also have the feeling that it is harmful in the long term.

Whats your opinion on kegels oder Ballooning (smth. similar to edging)? I have had great success with both tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
What about stretching with light weight for long periods of time? As you just said it, it causes microtears and damage to the penile tissue, which causes the body to activate a repair mechanism, but if we can improve that repair mechanism, trick the body into producing additional tissue and ensuring that it is repaired as scar tissue will we be able to gain large, noticeable amounts of length and perhaps girth?

What about the Angion method with a magnesium gel and estradiol cream along with increasing IGF-1 levels?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sondern
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Same principle as jelqing/clenching. It increases size but lowers erectile tissue density.
it increases erectile quality tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, poopoohead, It'snotover and 3 others
I agree with you, good thread OP. Btw I also tried Phillosan Forte but it feels so unnatural, I also have the feeling that it is harmful in the long term.

Whats your opinion on kegels oder Ballooning (smth. similar to edging)? I have had great success with both tbh.
Kegels are useful and quite natural, i do them myself.

I haven't heard about ballooning. Please explain/paste link.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22354
Tell me you didn’t just find the smallest egg in the world for 25cents online :lul:
No it's a normal egg from my grandma's hens. You can also see my hand in the pic.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Kegels are useful and quite natural, i do them myself.

I haven't heard about ballooning. Please explain/paste link.
It was a thread on lookism. This site explains it pretty well https://ahcaf.com/ballooning/

Edit: Best exercise tbh (best performed with morning wood or natural erection like mentioned in lookism), I do it for a few weeks now next to my 10min daily front/reverse kegels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21044
What about stretching with light weight for long periods of time? As you just said it, it causes microtears and damage to the penile tissue, which causes the body to activate a repair mechanism, but if we can improve that repair mechanism, trick the body into producing additional tissue and ensuring that it is repaired as scar tissue will we be able to gain large, noticeable amounts of length and perhaps girth?
The problem is the number of erectile cavities can't be increased physically. All physical enlargement will lower erectile tissue density. It could possibly be done with certain chemical methods (D hyperdose, DHT) but i'll have to look into that.
What about the Angion method with a magnesium gel and estradiol cream along with increasing IGF-1 levels?
Possibly could cause actual proportionate hypertrophy. I'll have to look into that and make a thread.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Jelquing, just as all other physical PE methods, works by stretching erectile tissue to cause microtears which, when healed, increase the volume of the penis.

The issue is this action also causes stretching out of the erectile cavities inside the corpus cavernosum. These chambers fill with blood during an erection.

Jelqing makes the maximum volume of these chambers increase, but the number of the chambers themselves stays the same. This poses a problem:

While in a natural penis, the number of cavities will be proportionate to size, in a penis which was increased to the same size by jelquing, this number will be lower than natural.

View attachment 1975002

As you can see, both examples have the same absolute volume, however one has many natural (and thus small) cavities, while the other has a lower amount of artificially stretched out cavities.

You have to keep in mind the tissue around the chambers expands too which creates spacing and leaves you with a low density erectile tissue.

As you can see from the pictures, the precise volume of blood you can fit into the larger cavities is smaller then what you can fit into the smaller ones. This results in disproportionate blood volume relative to the size of the penis. And causes weak erections.

Notice how all the PE preaches either wear cock rings/rubber bands around their dicks or can't get hard at all. Bloodflow constriction devices which increase the presure inside the cavities above the healthy norm further contribute to the problem.

Since this change is morphological and not physiological, it cannot be effectively corrected with drugs/supplements or bloodflow constriction devices. Only superficialy compensated and never to the extent of a healthy penis.

Don't do anything artifical with your dick. Trust nature and its mechanisms, precisely designed by millions of years of evolution.

Stop PE now, bruh.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @ike57 @ascension! @anticel @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Thomas DOM
Tag me in this kinda thing. D maxing is my strong suit

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern

View attachment 1975002

Stop PE now, bruh.

If your Dick get longer by jelqing, will became thiner also I think. I think the only way to încrease penile size is to erection maxing, having strong erections for a long time regulary like a penile workout, all natural without external stimulus.

• Hmm...
cope for my dht infused cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, chrisN and Deleted member 21044
Doing this long term WILL damage the tissue eventually, potentially causing peyronies disease.

• +1

View attachment 1975002

Stop PE now, bruh.

I'll never get or accept pussy so I'll be an 12x8 inch ED mogger by 2025
Thiago Alcantara Drinking GIF by FC Bayern Munich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
Your mom ruined my penis

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 22126
Could high-flow priapism increase size without these consequences?

@CupOfCoffee what are ur thoughts

Idk bruh, for me erection quality and size always increase when I’m regularly jelqing, maybe you just have a weak cock

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, It'snotover and thereallegend
I am a giga dicklet, NOTHING will stop me from trying to make it bigger. If I break it and can no longer use it then so be it, it's pretty worthless as it already is

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg and JapaneBAC
Aren't you 16 nigga?

yeah but that's basically all PE no? :feelshmm:

Could high-flow priapism increase size without these consequences?

@CupOfCoffee what are ur thoughts
Anecdotal evidence says priapism might increase size but it can also ruin your erection quality

Notice how all the PE preaches either wear cock rings/rubber bands around their dicks or can't get hard at all
no, they say it gave them EQ gains

• JFL
i will achieve a massive 9x7 even if my dick is useless in the end

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 21044
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yeah ik but like come on… anything without pics is fake then. I still “believe” pe gives eq gains
They have a lot of incentive to lie about eq. Admitting it would discredit their methods. I've seen many pics and videos and these guys can't get hard/have to wear cock rings.

They have a lot of incentive to lie about eq. Admitting it would discredit their methods. I've seen many pics and videos and these guys can't get hard/have to wear cock rings.
Mehhh…it’s even a common cope amongst them. “If u don’t gain at least ull have eq gains”

What about working out? It’s pretty unnatural to do that. Should we just be doing natural workouts like walking running and fasting?

Anecdotal evidence says priapism might increase size but it can also ruin your erection quality
low-flow priapism ie taking copious doses of caverject does ruin EQ. high-flow is typically achieved through physical accidents that fuck the arteries in ur dick or perineum, causing permanent erections without risk of necrosis and other scary shit

I wonder if you put weight on your pp like a wet towel and do raises if it increases any muscle and therefor size.

Im 7x5.5 already so I dont worry but just wondering

where you getting this theory from

Jfl at small dick copers castrating themselves

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 21044

View attachment 1975002

Stop PE now, bruh.

What are your thoughts on Angion Method? said to be safer than jelqing/hanging/etc?

Just inject HGH, it will grow your penis and balls.