Serious Dickmaxxing?

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
Heard that shit is legit even without surgery.

If so, what's a good method?

Barry

Barry

Bronze
I wrote about this before.

I don't jelq.

All day light hanging with 1lb weight.
Bathmate for girth; 15 minutes daily

all you need, really

hybriderr

hybriderr

Artistic Chimney
I wrote about this before.

I don't jelq.

All day light hanging with 1lb weight.
Bathmate for girth; 15 minutes daily

all you need, really

How exactly did you manage the 'light hanging'? Sounds like it requires quite some creativity. Also, bathmate? Educate me.

Barry

Barry

Bronze
How exactly did you manage the 'light hanging'? Sounds like it requires quite some creativity. Also, bathmate? Educate me.

No. light hanging is fine. go on ebay and search for silicone sleeves and then just find a little food weight thing. you cant see it underneath clothes.

bathmate is a penis pump that you use in the shower. fill it up with water, put it on. 15 minutes and it engorges your dick and makes it like 3/4" bigger around and slightly longer too. this lasts nearly all day.

J

JustCurious

Banned
Does
No. light hanging is fine. go on ebay and search for silicone sleeves and then just find a little food weight thing. you cant see it underneath clothes.

bathmate is a penis pump that you use in the shower. fill it up with water, put it on. 15 minutes and it engorges your dick and makes it like 3/4" bigger around and slightly longer too. this lasts nearly all day.
Does this only change it in the appearance while soft? Or can you measure a difference while hard as well?

Barry

Barry

Bronze
Does

Does this only change it in the appearance while soft? Or can you measure a difference while hard as well?

Yes, you will have a difference when hard with both these things. Hanging long term affects length, bathmate immediately effects girth. It takes a bit of fine tuning to get it right, but will make you bigger

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Yes, you will have a difference when hard with both these things. Hanging long term affects length, bathmate immediately effects girth. It takes a bit of fine tuning to get it right, but will make you bigger
Does the pump provide permanent gains if you do it long enough?

Barry

Barry

Bronze
Does the pump provide permanent gains if you do it long enough?

Supposedly. Haven't been doing it long enough to tell, and haven't taken any breaks for days at a time.

In combination with hanging, there seems to be a small permanent effect for me