How ?
Whenever I search it up anywhere online it says you can’t
Well permanently I mean

But I know there must be a way
Help bhais

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, baboon593 and WeiWei
You never will. It's genetics. BBC

Under 6 inches to 8 inches will take very very long and is unrealistic. I'd recommend to get a vac extender or vac hanger for length. Get LA or Leluv pump for girth. Join these communities for more information.

Are the results permanent
If you do it consistently long term, then yes. But there are little gains that can be lost when stopping I hear.

• +1
Reactions: Yo000
But there are little gains that can be lost when stopping I hear.
which means it's temporary.

extender = only flaccid length increased temporarily
pump = temporarily increases bloodflow (stronger erection) but can result in ED

stop with this misinformation about dangerous 'penis-enlargement' devices. it's proven to be a waste of money and effort. it can even lead to damage to the penis and ED. penis size is all about genetics.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover

stop with this misinformation about dangerous 'penis-enlargement' devices. it's proven to be a waste of money and effort. it can even lead to damage to the penis and ED. penis size is all about genetics.
Can the penis shrink ?

Extenders have been scientifically proved to increase length. Obviously extenders with the noose and strap are dangerous and don't work since they choke your penis and can lead to hard flaccid. Pumping can provide girth gains but it takes months upon months, if not, years. And pumping can only lead to ED if you are going overkill with the pressure or your penis is in it too long. PE devices are only "dangerous" if you don't know what you're doing with it or you overwork your dick. But I can say that there are many scam devices out there.

Last edited:
Extenders have been scientifically proved to increase length. Obviously extenders with the noose and strap are dangerous and don't work since they choke your penis and can lead to hard flaccid. Pumping can provide girth gains but it takes months upon months, if not, years. And pumping can only lead to ED if you are going overkill with the pressure or your penis is in it too long. PE devices are only "dangerous" if you don't know what you're doing with it or you overwork your dick. But I can say that there are many scam devices out there.

Reddit and youtube are not credible sources stupid nigga

yes and no. the actual penis won't shrink but if erections are weaker (for example: older people) the penis will be smaller when erect.
Oh so erection size can change but the actual full capable size of the penis can never shrink