Dickmog is the most brutal mog by far

Germania

Germania

Kraken
> Imagine you managed to get a halfway good gf and she only had 1-3 bfs before.
> Imagine she never makes comments about your wiener like "Oh my god, it's so fucking huge" "i can't take everything" "when you are in my vagina, it feels like you reach until my throat"
> you got dickmogged by her ex

Is there something more brutal? PSLmogged, heightmogged, statusmogged, moneymogged, whatsoever mogged means nothing against the brutal dickmog.

8 inches or it's over

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, john_cope, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
7.5 inch checkin in

nah ur coping now. it really doesnt matter. if ur LTR cuck and u want to please her so bad and feel bad about not pleasing her as much as her ex thats on you

face, height and statusmog are much more relevant

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and birchman
nah ur coping now. it really doesnt matter. if ur LTR cuck and u want to please her so bad and feel bad about not pleasing her as much as her ex thats on you

face, height and statusmog are much more relevant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and n33tf1f
i assume you have a good sized dick and this is your way of coping with being under 6ft or something

i never said size doesnt matter. i said i dont care how satisfied she is or not (i have 8x5 b4 u call me dicklet). as long as shes willing to sleep with you and your dick isnt dicklet tier small, she wont refuse to sleep with you so then it really doesnt matter what she thinks of your performance

im in this whole thing for pleasing myself, not girls

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and madmax
i assume you have a good sized dick and this is your way of coping with being under 6ft or something

i never said size doesnt matter. i said i dont care how satisfied she is or not (i have 8x5 b4 u call me dicklet). as long as shes willing to sleep with you and your dick isnt dicklet tier small, she wont refuse to sleep with you so then it really doesnt matter what she thinks of your performance

im in this whole thing for pleasing myself, not girls
I am trolling a bit bro. But size does matter, 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
(i have 8x5 b4 u call me dicklet).
Ok i have had enough of this fucking shit
NO YOU DONT FAGGOT, YOU DONT HAVE A 8 INCH COCK

I AM FUCKING SEEING 10 POSTERS A DAY SAYING ABOUT THEIR 8-9 INCH COCK AND IM GETTING INSANE FUCKING INSANE

i used to blatanly accept it because " if i say they are larping i would be coping"

NOPE, YOU ARE LARPING ITS NOT STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE FOR 80% OF THIS FORUM TO HAVE 8 INCH COCKS YOU HEAR ME?

fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drugs, DidntRead, Cleftcel and 6 others
If a woman tells you you're big, she's probably lying to protect your ego

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Germania

I AM FUCKING SEEING 10 POSTERS A DAY SAYING ABOUT THEIR 8-9 INCH COCK AND IM GETTING INSANE FUCKING INSANE

i used to blatanly accept it because " if i say they are larping i would be coping"

NOPE, YOU ARE LARPING ITS NOT STATISTICALLY POSSIBLE FOR 80% OF THIS FORUM TO HAVE 8 INCH COCKS YOU HEAR ME?

fuck you
its 20,5 cm at my strongest erection. i measured with ruler. it also looks quite small still cuz i'm 6'7" :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

fuck you
2C2F25F7 3830 430B 89BC 1DEF7F20C407

i will only fuck virgins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
its 20,5 cm at my strongest erection. i measured with ruler. it also looks quite small still cuz i'm 6'7" :lul:
How can it be 20.5cm?
I'll suicide for sure

it's not about pleasing her but getting the validation and self pleasure from her reaction to it, no one rly cares about "their pleasure" or they would all be licking pussy 24/7 instead of talking about dickpills
(i have 8x5 b4 u call me dicklet
pencildickcel

it's not about pleasing her but getting the validation and self pleasure from her reaction to it, no one rly cares about "their pleasure" or they would all be licking pussy 24/7 instead of talking about dickpills
i dont care about that too much, but ive never had an ltr either, only ons and fwb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This is too brutal
There is literally no way to deny the dickmog

• +1
Reactions: Germania
6.75 x 5.25 and the girl I slept with who had only fucked 1 guy before me said I had a thin dick after the first time me and her had sex

lmfao

over

• So Sad
Reactions: Germania and Cleftcel
Imagine having sex to please the girl jfl

Heightmog is the worst because it's so obvious even normies notice it and feel it, and if you are true manlet it's so frequent which makes it brutal af

anything not virgin is not only

Probably 10% of women are still virgins after 18yo. Out of those 10%, probably 0,1% are decent looking PSL wise, which means 1 in 10,000 is the good looking girl who is still a virgin after 18...

On average we live for 78.3 years. Most of us remember people we meet after age 5. Assume we interact with 3 new people daily in cities, 365 days in a year plus leap yeas days is 365.24. In total it will be (78.3 – 5) x 3 x 365.24 = 80,000 people.

Basically you have TWO decades only to meet those two girls...

H2xxMJS.gif

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I ocassionaly drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Althought, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.