HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
she aint white so who gives a fuck

• +1
Want to know a secret? 99% of guys lie about their penis size to girls, thats why girls think they want a 7+ inch dick when really they want 5+ inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Tricky
Want to know a secret? 99% of guys lie about their penis size to girls, thats why girls think they want a 7+ inch dick when really they want 5+ inches
Like girls can tell a dick's size with no other dick in front of them to compare

• +1
Glad I have 7.2 inch naturally. Even bigger if I can do Nofap for 5 days ffs
Like girls can tell a dick's size with no other dick in front of them to compare
You had a 23cm dick right?

• +1
Thats what im saying bro?
Glad I have 7.2 inch naturally. Even bigger if I can do Nofap for 5 days ffs

You had a 23cm dick right?
Youre meant to measure along the top not the side :lul:

• +1
Thats what im saying bro?

It's because its true. Bitches are so dumb tbh ngl. Its not like she carries a ruler with her or smth.

• +1
so, you weren’t really interested in this girl anyways, right? I mean, if I was interested in someone I wouldn’t immediately bring up my cock.

• +1

It's also why girls say they want a 6'2" guy, because 5'10" guys fruad 6'.

• +1
so, you weren’t really interested in this girl anyways, right? I mean, if I was interested in someone I wouldn’t immediately bring up my cock.

Not the point tbh

• +1
  • +1
Should have sent her a pic, that way she could have told you if its actually big, average or small.

Not sure that would have been such a good idea since I've already been banned from Bumble once and have also been banned from Tinder. It has made me as paranoid af. She already refused to see a pic when I offered to show her my "big" dick. I have a big dick pic I could have sent her if she had agreed.

• +1
Women can't tell the difference between a 5.5 and a 7 dick just like they can't tell the difference between a 5'10 and a 6' guy

• +1
man this must be so brutal for tiny dick losers like @WeiWei with their 3 inch micro penis