Dickpill

S

saint

Gold
If you don’t have a big dick, you’re cooked.

Women love to talk about their hook ups. And I mean they go into every little detail. It’s guranteed all her friends and close coworkers are going to know how big you are by the end of week. It can make or break you.

If you’re packing, her friends are going to want a try

If you’re not, they’re all going to put you in the potential betabuxx zone

And you’re judged harsher if you’re tall and/or good looking

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
I'll get them back by talking about how big the strap on she used was! Her coworkers will find it weird she has such a big one! Hahaha

• Hmm...
Reactions: slimeszn3
I’m smokin dope bitch, smokin dope bitch

Dick pill only matters if you care ab the woman. Just pump and dump if u no packing

I'll get them back by talking about how big the strap on she used was! Her coworkers will find it weird she has such a big one! Hahaha
I bet ur pardon nigga

Dick pill only matters if you care ab the woman. Just pump and dump if u no packing
It doesn’t work that way irl

You have to build a solid reputation to be a slayer. Running through social circles only works if you have the goods

Cuck fiction cope. Most foids don't even share their sexual experiences with their friends, to avoid the risk of being outed as a slut. Foids slut shame other foids the most.

It doesn’t work that way irl

You have to build a solid reputation to be a slayer. Running through social circles only works if you have the goods
Yeah u not running thru a friend group with a small dick but it’s not impossible to slay

water GIF

YOU NEED EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and Azonin
At this point you might as well say everythingpill, dont have a small dick dont be a nigger etc

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
If you don’t have a big dick, you’re cooked.

Women love to talk about their hook ups. And I mean they go into every little detail. It’s guranteed all her friends and close coworkers are going to know how big you are by the end of week. It can make or break you.

If you’re packing, her friends are going to want a try

If you’re not, they’re all going to put you in the potential betabuxx zone

And you’re judged harsher if you’re tall and/or good looking
that's why u gotta stay virgin till marriage

I Wish We Could Do A Video Of You Pooping 💩 💩 On My Nose 👃 👃 So I Can Breathe It In I'm Very Very Very Good At Breathing In A Sexy Boy's Poop 💯 💯

• +1
Reactions: saint