Dickpills is the only pill that matters in the end.

D

Deleted member 8706

A la orden del señor
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
5,030
Reputation
9,847
Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, poopoohead and datboijj
It definitely matters. I'm 6 inches and will probably look into dick lengthening exercises, not sure where to start though. I only specialize in facial improvement.
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
yeh but i just wana see a good looking face in the mirror
and pretend to be an anime character
she comes last
 
Your face quite literally influences how good the dick and sex is so JFL stop this cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 7752 and Obito
"only x y matters in the end" " you might as well end it without x y" yeah I'm sure you know
 
Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.
hell have to become a billionaire to join the al masonya and he can wish for a 20 inch dick after becoming to soules jew
isn’t that hard
 
IMG 9174
 
It definitely matters. I'm 6 inches and will probably look into dick lengthening exercises, not sure where to start though. I only specialize in facial improvement.
hanging
 
Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.
if you can reach the A spot your good
touch that and you own her
 
it doesnt matter, giving orgasms wont keep her
 
Dickpill ( a bit paired with personalitypill ) is the only pill that matters in the end. Appearance is only a mean of getting the D inside her, after that the only thing that matters is how good your dick is. Doesn't matter if you are a 6'5 millionaire chad, if you have a small dick and doesn't know how to fuck it is more than meaningless.
I have seen so much shitty long-lasting relationships that only succeeded because most likely the guy fucks REALLY well.
holy shit so retarded. if you have chad face height and body it would be basically impossible to not have a decent sized dick bro. It comes in package
 
sex is so important for foids they talk about that all the time
 
It definitely matters. I'm 6 inches and will probably look into dick lengthening exercises, not sure where to start though. I only specialize in facial improvement.
Pm for an ebook on this shit
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
1
Views
20
Nerogen
Nerogen
Rabbit1
Replies
3
Views
110
dxrek
D
AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
32
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
thekey
Replies
15
Views
85
thekey
thekey
TrueGilgamesh
Replies
26
Views
99
yrdn
yrdn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top