u mirin'?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, AsGoodAsItGets, Bitch and 3 others
Good job bro, could do that sitting :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Mirin. How long did it take you to reach it?

It might be just me but OHP is a bitch to progress in , even with the usage of microplates

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 275
Mirin. How long did it take you to reach it?

It might be just me but OHP is a bitch to progress in , even with the usage of microplates
4 years JFL. But i've had periods where I didn't train for 6+ months. Like during covid, didn't train OHP from march last year to may this year. Also had a dislocated shoulder in 2019 where I didn't train OHP for 8 months.

OHP is a bitch, but it's my favourite lift. My bench one-rep max is only 110kg atm, pissweak compared to 70kg ohp.

boulder shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
I probably do that

OHP require actual weight. you can bench high, squat high, deadlift high while being meh (even skinny) but for the OHP you pretty much have to gain weight to keep improving. it's a bitch, i can't sacrifice any bodyfat for this lift

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
op is probably over 80kg

OHP require actual weight. you can bench high, squat high, deadlift high while being meh (even skinny) but for the OHP you pretty much have to gain weight to keep improving. it's a bitch, i can't sacrifice any bodyfat for this lift
Then stop being a twink and gain some weight

545e95cf50f34337a85697c4cf39e02413f4ebe10ed031ac7aea7f74fd488316_1.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedprincess, Over and Deleted member 14455

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 275
Post pics of body.

• +1
Tbh my body looks shittier the leaner I get, it's why I prefer being at a 25% bodyfat level.

You're a beast

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 275 and Adriana Lima
Nice brah mirin no cap

• Love it
Just did 160lbs overheadpress for 1 rep today lol. Bloatmaxxing is so fucking legit, felt very strong so was like lets smash yesterdays record.

Gonna stop with the onerep-max ego lifting from now on though, back to working sets

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and AsGoodAsItGets
i fapped like 3 times today

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
mirin, my 1rep is 42,5kg (could do 45kg but I was already fked from squats) but I also weight 70kg and train barely 5 months total

you right now
kyriakos-kyriakos-grizzly.gif
Legit man, it just takes time. Gotta keep going.

I remember starting overhead press with 30kg for reps, 40kg was impossible to lift.

Now 40kg is warmup weight, feels light as a feather. U'll get there

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Ah i see, this wasn’t a lie, i just have a hard time with time tbh, i legit haven’t fapped since then
How is your sense of time disbalanced to the extent that 5 days is equal to a fortnight :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
How is your sense of time disbalanced to the extent that 5 days is equal to a fortnight :lul::lul:
My life is so unstable that its just hard to tell how much time has gone by, sometimes 3 days feel like a week

• So Sad
Reactions: Basedprincess