What Was Your First (Red Pill/Black Pill/Truth Pill) Experience and How Did it Change You

Eye fucking technique is legit
I’m not a successful and I’m incel and
It worked for me a few times, but the problem is that I’m not horny all the time so I imitate it by imagining that I want beat shit out of woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
i distinctly remember thinking one day at school when i was 6, that i have the thinking ability like an adult and every kid i was around it felt like i was pretending to be a kid

i thought that no kids don’t know about sex, biology, politics, space or any topic on anything

i thought that i was probably the only kid that knew that sex even existed in my school

When I was in kindergarten (like 5yo), Valentine days or something, every boy made bracelets for the girl they liked. I made one, the best bracelet by far, I was about to give to the girl I liked, but she already had one. And she was walking with another boy, holding his hand, I remembered he was blonde, few years later I knew he was German from my parents, because they were good friends.
Damn, I was made fun of for holding a girls hand at that age. I am part German and had blonde hair at a young age also but it went away as I grew older. I honestly think my natural color changing through the years coincided with what most females around that age prefer:
1.) 0-8 blonde
2.) 9-12 dirty blonde
3.) 13-18 light brown
4.) 18-24 reg brown
5.) 24-30 dark brown
6.) 30-38dark brown to black
7.) 38-40 present black with Dr strange grey/white on the sides

Perhaps it took you too long to make your bracelet that was superior to the rest? Did seeing the girl with another boy feel like you temporarily lost your soul at that age? At that young before you understand the dynamics it might feel like the end of the world for a short moment.

Eye fucking technique is legit
I’m not a successful and I’m incel and
It worked for me a few times, but the problem is that I’m not horny all the time so I imitate it by imagining that I want beat shit out of woman
Being how I recently posted about the DEADPOOL KILLER on here and how he beat the life out of women yet is receiving thousands of letters of women devoting their lives to him to be his sex slave this might be the best way to go (for results). I'm not saying to beat the crap out of them but the look of lust combined with an unhinged craziness that you may beat the crap out of them could be enticing for them.

Basically from a young age I did this to all girls I was attracted to. In my mind I had already envisioned that I banged them or currently banging them as I look at them. I've had girls while holding their boyfriends hands give me an open smile and I didn't have to say a qord. This includes in school and long after school. Sometimes their boyfriends were even more attractive than me but just the fact that I did that right in front of their BF seems to turn them on.

This technique is odd to explain because the facial expression I or others make during eye banging is unique to the individual. Basically, as I already stated you're looking them in the eyes and do not break contact DO NOT BREAK CONTACT until after she does. You're staring into her soul and while doing this you give her a look of pure lust and imagining banging or that you've already banged her. Match that facial expression with confident body language. Once she reciprocates qith a smile or similar look of lust that's when I know I own her from that point on she's mine.

I've never tried adding in a bit of crazy look before but that could be a niche so IDK the effectiveness of this method but it could be extremely effective for some females.

Nigga what
Damn, I was made fun of for holding a girls hand at that age. I am part German and had blonde hair at a young age also but it went away as I grew older. I honestly think my natural color changing through the years coincided with what most females around that age prefer:
1.) 0-8 blonde
2.) 9-12 dirty blonde
3.) 13-18 light brown
4.) 18-24 reg brown
5.) 24-30 dark brown
6.) 30-38dark brown to black
7.) 38-40 present black with Dr strange grey/white on the sides

Perhaps it took you too long to make your bracelet that was superior to the rest? Did seeing the girl with another boy feel like you temporarily lost your soul at that age? At that young before you understand the dynamics it might feel like the end of the world for a short moment.

i distinctly remember thinking one day at school when i was 6, that i have the thinking ability like an adult and every kid i was around it felt like i was pretending to be a kid

i thought that no kids don’t know about sex, biology, politics, space or any topic on anything

i thought that i was probably the only kid that knew that sex even existed in my school
At 6 years old that might be the case as I assume most don't learn until 4th-6th grade or so.

• +1
Reactions: noobs