Did a psychometric test and got told I'm in the top 1-2% of slow processors

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
I did an artic shore test for an organisation and got told I'm very SLOW at processing information and very impulsive. Guess it's time to become a thug.

They also told me I'm very sociable and extroverted which is ironic considering i haven't been out of my basement for 5 years.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, thecel, Deleted member 5521 and 5 others
I'm sorry. According to examine.com, supplements that increase the processing speed are: coconut oil, ginkgo biloba, nigella sativa, modafinil, ashwagandha, and peppermint (although not a significant increase).

I did an artic shore test for an organisation and got told I'm very SLOW at processing information and very impulsive. Guess it's time to become a thug.

They also told me I'm very sociable and extroverted which is ironic considering i haven't been out of my basement for 5 years.
Better to be a sociable thug than an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
youre probably right brain dominat, you proccess things by emotion, left brainers proccess more logically and can find patters easily

• +1
Reactions: zikzog

dark triad, time to go live your new thug life

Suicide fuel bhai

youre probably right brain dominat, you proccess things by emotion, left brainers proccess more logically and can find patters easily
The left/right brain theory isn't true, unless you're just using a figure of speech. I Agree that he is probably more emotional than logical.

The left/right brain theory isn't true, unless you're just using a figure of speech. I Agree that he is probably more emotional than logical.
The brain is for the most part symmetrical in how it functions, and most thought processes, especially more complex ones like creativity and reasoning, do not take place in a specific part of the brain. Its more of a metaphorical term, still its a subject to not be ignored as I said they are symmetrical for the most part, there are differences in both hemispheres

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
you're right ughh i'm very right brain dominant and absolutely suck at finding patterns.

It's probably from living in isolation for so long despite being an extrovert that's rotted your brain so much then