did alfaro ruin this guys face? Dogmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CursedOne
alfaro in his own words:

"see how I have performed a 15mm maxillary advancement but also a 10mm mandibular advancement. Immediate postoperative caption. The goals always being to achieve an adequate facial profile, dental occlusion and soft tissue support. See also the amazing effect on nose projection and size."
link:
#View attachment 1238137

if he get a browridge surgery he would look good now he looks like a seal

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
wait, are you getting jaw surgery? you dont look that recessed to me
My jaw isnt really recessed but my maxilla is. My main goal is maxillary advancement, so I will have to undergo a highcut lefort. I dont mind getting some mms of mandible advancement since Im not fully antefaced and my browridge can handle it without looking like a dog.
Since I have very strong browridge projection, Im not fully antefaced. Its just my jaw doesnt appear recessed because it has normal length yet not enough to give me a full anteface. thanks to this I can easily undergo a lefort.
here in this old picture of mine (left pic) you can see that my maxilla is very recessed and I dont have a fully anteface. When you look only at this picture you would think that my jaw is recessed but in reality its not, its just that my browridge has too much projection which of course is a good thing. now take another look a the second picture I already posted. And yes on the picture on the left I was obviously fat, I was 84kg in that picture. On the second pic Im like 75k-74kg or something. so that also plays a role I guess. You know what I mean?

It’s over anyways for him
He’s a 28 year old virgin who thinks surgery will make him gigachad
Im 26 y old and never said I will be gigachad. You are just trolling and repeating itself. Shut your fat mouth for gods sake. I could maybe find a ugly girl, but I want the quality girls not your ugly trash women. You can have them if you want. Wait for me to ascend and get quality girls.
its high set so idk if that projection is doing any favor, low with average projection mogs
My browridge isnt super highset but also not lowset sadly. But still my browridge projection is enough to give me mostly fully covered eyes with almost zero uee. When I was fat I had zero uee. My uee is only visible from certain angles.
You only need low bodyfat, a tan and better hair+haircut
Im 74-75kg right now. This is pretty much normal weight when you consider Im 5ft10 and have good build and strong mucles on my legs. I wont go down under 73kg because of my recessed maxilla and low orbital rims. If I lose to much weight my midface gets worse. I dont want that. Here and there the face also needs fat. Leanmaxxing also has a limit. After maxillary advancement I will leanmaxx even more. When I started here I was 84kg, I cut down to 74kg. So I lost 10kg and already leanmaxxed. Would you believe me that I have very very thick hair but thanks to my fathers balding genes I inherited the worst hairline possible? After hairtransplant and recovery of my nosetip the quality of my life will improve gazallion time. I have so much hair on the back of my hair which in addition is also thick as fuck. Its impossible that a HT could somehow fail in my case.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, JosephGarrot123 and StrangerDanger
My jaw isnt really recessed but my maxilla is. My main goal is maxillary advancement, so I will have to undergo a highcut lefort. I dont mind getting some mms of mandible advancement since Im not fully antefaced and my browridge can handle it without looking like a dog.
Since I have very strong browridge projection, Im not fully antefaced. Its just my jaw doesnt appear recessed because it has normal length yet not enough to give me a full anteface. thanks to this I can easily undergo a lefort.
here in this old picture of mine (left pic) you can see that my maxilla is very recessed and I dont have a fully anteface. When you look only at this picture you would think that my jaw is recessed but in reality its not, its just that my browridge has too much projection which of course is a good thing. now take another look a the second picture I already posted. And yes on the picture on the left I was obviously fat, I was 84kg in that picture. On the second pic Im like 75k-74kg or something. so that also plays a role I guess. You know what I mean?
View attachment 1238822View attachment 1238825

Im 26 y old and never said I will be gigachad. You are just trolling and repeating itself. Shut your fat mouth for gods sake. I could maybe find a ugly girl, but I want the quality girls not your ugly trash women. You can have them if you want. Wait for me to ascend and get quality girls.

My browridge isnt super highset but also not lowset sadly. But still my browridge projection is enough to give me mostly fully covered eyes with almost zero uee. When I was fat I had zero uee. My uee is only visible from certain angles.

Im 74-75kg right now. This is pretty much normal weight when you consider Im 5ft10 and have good build and strong mucles on my legs. I wont go down under 73kg because of my recessed maxilla and low orbital rims. If I lose to much weight my midface gets worse. I dont want that. Here and there the face also needs fat. Leanmaxxing also has a limit. After maxillary advancement I will leanmaxx even more. When I started here I was 84kg, I cut down to 74kg. So I lost 10kg and already leanmaxxed. Would you believe me that I have very very thick hair but thanks to my fathers balding genes I inherited the worst hairline possible? After hairtransplant and recovery of my nosetip the quality of my life will improve gazallion time. I have so much hair on the back of my hair which in addition is also thick as fuck. Its impossible that a HT could somehow fail in my case.
It’s over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
if he get a browridge surgery he would look good now he looks like a seal
yes but browridge surgery per se dont exist. the only realistic options are implants which in return are risky, especially on the forehead area. No Osteotomy for the browridge exists as far as I know.

No not over

Raffaini have fixed a deformed woman by giving her many procedure:
Lf3
Lipofilling
Rhino

And some muscle face surgery
But Raffaini is gone now :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
yes but browridge surgery per se dont exist. the only realistic options are implants which in return are risky, especially on the forehead area. No Osteotomy for the browridge exists as far as I know.
yeah yeah i know i was just saying

• +1
View attachment 1238822View attachment 1238825

your browridge look lower set on the left picture

But Raffaini is gone now :feelsrope:
we dont even know if raffaini is fully gone and even if he is gone, there are many talented surgeons. almost 8 billion people on this planet and only one person can do what raffaini can do? Alfaro, ramieri, dr. a, dr. z are all talented surgeons.

we dont even know if raffaini is fully gone and even if he is gone, there are many talented surgeons. almost 8 billion people on this planet and only one person can do what raffaini can do? Alfaro, ramieri, dr. a, dr. z are all talented surgeons.
Alfaro is overrated, Ramieri is mediocre, Dr. A is a butcher and Dr. Z doesn't do CCW.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
your browridge look lower set on the left picture
When I was a bluepilled subhuman, I tilted my eyebrows/face upwards since I thought it would make my shitty hairline less visible. I still accidently do this. On the left you can see better how my browridge is set.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Alfaro is overrated, Ramieri is mediocre, Dr. A is a butcher and Dr. Z doesn't do CCW.
alfaro has good results and has a good repotation, maybe he isnt on raffainis level but still a capable sugeon.
Dr. Ramieri also has incredible results and he is still "young" compared to other surgeons, he has a good potential. The more surgeries he does, the better he will become. We have many users here who underwent bimax with ramieri and got incredible results. Remember @TheLordMadness and @kota.
Many people badmouth Dr. a but I still think he is a capable surgeon. I personally would only recommand undergoing chin wing, genioplasty and bimax with him. His chin wings are very good and mog dr. z. chin wings. We have 1 user who underwent chin wing with him and another user who had bimax with him with a very good result. Unfortunately the user himself didint like his result and he quitted this forum despite the fact that everyone told him is result was good. lol. Also dr. a is the most blackpilled surgeon you will find. he will do you anything you want like eppley.
Dr. Z. is a surgeon for normies basically.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
alfaro has good results and has a good repotation, maybe he isnt on raffainis level but still a capable sugeon.
Dr. Ramieri also has incredible results and he is still "young" compared to other surgeons, he has a good potential. The more surgeries he does, the better he will become. We have many users here who underwent bimax with ramieri and got incredible results. Remember @TheLordMadness and @kota.
Many people badmouth Dr. a but I still think he is a capable surgeon. I personally would only recommand undergoing chin wing, genioplasty and bimax with him. His chin wings are very good and mog dr. z. chin wings. We have 1 user who underwent chin wing with him and another user who had bimax with him with a very good result. Unfortunately the user himself didint like his result and he quitted this forum despite the fact that everyone told him is result was good. lol. Also dr. a is the most blackpilled surgeon you will find. he will do you anything you want like eppley.
Dr. Z. is a surgeon for normies basically.
I thought Kota had a chin wing with Dr. Z? Alfaro doesn't have any true ascensions on his IG page and has been horsemaxxing and chimpmaxxing people with his 50 minute rushed bimax, and no one knew who Ramieri was until that one guy posted about him. Dr. A results are just terrible:
Screen Shot 2021 07 24 at 95124 AM

cha
Im so happy that I have a mogtier browridge. Im possibly the only guy on the earth that could pull that result of given my browridge. so even if my maxilla is recessed if I get a highcut lefort I am settled.
d

• Love it
I thought Kota had a chin wing with Dr. Z? Alfaro doesn't have any true ascensions on his IG page and has been horsemaxxing and chimpmaxxing people with his 50 minute rushed bimax, and no one knew who Ramieri was until that one guy posted about him. Dr. A results are just terrible:
View attachment 1238859
kota went to ramieri if I remember correctly for bimax. He also had chin wing. I dont know by whom. And dr. alfaro has good results.
the resulted posted by you could be worse.
Sometimes surgery is like a gamble I guess.

kota went to ramieri if I remember correctly for bimax. He also had chin wing. I dont know by whom. And dr. alfaro has good results.
the resulted posted by you could be worse.
Sometimes surgery is like a gamble I guess.
Nah, Kota got chin wing with Zarrinbal I think, and then later got a bimax with Ramieri but didn't post any pics of it (prob got chimpmaxxed :feelsbadman:).

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Nah, Kota got chin wing with Zarrinbal I think, and then later got a bimax with Ramieri but didn't post any pics of it (prob got chimpmaxxed :feelsbadman:).
No, quite the opposite. @kota has sent me his before/after pics from his bimax and the result was very very good. He insists that his pics arent spread and I want to honor his wish. I can testify that bimax ascended him very hard. he is the guy with the greatest ascension on the entire forum yet many dont see this. He should get a trophy by the mods. you can ask him for the pics.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Acromegaly_Chad and Chadakin
No, quite the opposite. @kota has sent me his before/after pics from his bimax and the result was very very good. He insists that his pics arent spread and I want to honor his wish. I can testify that bimax ascended him very hard. he is the guy with the greatest ascension on the entire forum yet many dont see this. He should get a trophy by the mods. you can ask him for the pics.
Last seen: Apr 3, 2021, he has ascended. Did his nose get bigger from bimax?

Last seen: Apr 3, 2021, he has ascended. Did his nose get bigger from bimax?
I dont know but isnt that supposed to happen?

how receded was he before surgery?

edit: and which surgeon he went?

He wasn't receded at all, he had a chin-wing done by Zarrinbal already and looked pretty good, so I'm curious why he went for bimax with Ramieri and how he looks after.

There are many thing u don't understand

Raffaini don't just do jaw surgery, the dude redesign ur face with lipo filling and some bone cut and muscle tightening

Alfaro is not overrated but it's true that with some of his case the projection is just too much for their face, but otherwise he always give good projection and big CCW

Dr.A is not a butcher, it's true that he coped a lot with chin wing but he will do what the patient asks.
I talked to him many times on instagram he was proposing me chin wing, i told him bimax then he agree then i was telling him how much ccw u can give me he said at first 5 then i asked 10 he was okay

Ramieri is indeed conservative but he have the skill for bimax and CCW, u can plan with him and as a blackpill dude tell him do more

Idk about dr Z

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, CursedOne and Chadakin

he uploaded photos here. You can see how he used to look like. I dont want to spread his pics too much.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
He wasn't receded at all, he had a chin-wing done by Zarrinbal already and looked pretty good, so I'm curious why he went for bimax with Ramieri and how he looks after.
this are one of the interesting surgeries

i mean if you are truely receded bimax is a norbrainer

but if you are mildy receded then i think the surgeon need skill to ascend you

he uploaded photos here. You can see how he used to look like. I dont want to spread his pics too much.
okay will looking it up
but he ascended even if he wasnt receded? only with bimax+chin wing?

okay will looking it up
he was recessed, he had recessed jaw, bulging eyes, no cheekbones etc. I saw his pics.

There are many thing u don't understand

Raffaini don't just do jaw surgery, the dude redesign ur face with lipo filling and some bone cut and muscle tightening

Alfaro is not overrated but it's true that with some of his case the projection is just too much for their face, but otherwise he always give good projection and big CCW

Dr.A is not a butcher, it's true that he coped a lot with chin wing but he will do what the patient asks.
I talked to him many times on instagram he was proposing me chin wing, i told him bimax then he agree then i was telling him how much ccw u can give me he said at first 5 then i asked 10 he was okay

Ramieri is indeed conservative but he have the skill for bimax and CCW, u can plan with him and as a blackpill dude tell him do more

Idk about dr Z
Yeah, I saw that you said Raffaini does additional procedures. I think that's a good thing, it makes his technique more proprietary and his outcomes better. Of course, he probably is very exclusive in his patient selection (mostly Italian women with good bases), that will benefit from the procedures. Alfaro I will consult with, but I'm just very concerned about his overprojection of the maxilla. I haven't seen any cases of his that I think "wow," and there seems to be something off about the teeth post operation in his surgery only cases. Personally, I am not a fan of the anteface/forward growth/chimp lip look that Alfaro and Gunson do because I think it lacks elegance. Ramieri I think there's just not enough info on, so he seems risky. Dr. Z allegedly has really good before and afters in person, but like I said he doesn't do CCW and copes with chin wing a lot.

okay will looking it up
1061105 5ac037c5a0e37919a5374f326ffd3756

The after pic is before he got bimax so idk what he looks like now. But in the 2nd pic he got a chin wing, buccal fat removal, fat transfer to cheeks, almond eye surgery + orbital decompression, lip lift and rhino. I don't think he needed bimax after that because he doesn't look recessed in the after pic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, lilhorizontal32 and lasthope
Yeah, I saw that you said Raffaini does additional procedures. I think that's a good thing, it makes his technique more proprietary and his outcomes better. Of course, he probably is very exclusive in his patient selection (mostly Italian women with good bases), that will benefit from the procedures. Alfaro I will consult with, but I'm just very concerned about his overprojection of the maxilla. I haven't seen any cases of his that I think "wow," and there seems to be something off about the teeth post operation in his surgery only cases. Personally, I am not a fan of the anteface/forward growth/chimp lip look that Alfaro and Gunson do because I think it lacks elegance. Ramieri I think there's just not enough info on, so he seems risky. Dr. Z allegedly has really good before and afters in person, but like I said he doesn't do CCW and copes with chin wing a lot.
If you don't want anteface then don't go Alfaro

Alfaro and Gunson do the same thing which is big CCW, this big CCW give the anteface by making the philtrum more prominent

Only diff is Gunson will give u less advancement of Alfaro cuz he use Arnett line which is like 3mm behind Alfaro line

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chadakin
View attachment 1238897

The after pic is before he got bimax so idk what he looks like now. But in the 2nd pic he got a chin wing, buccal fat removal, fat transfer to cheeks, almond eye surgery + orbital decompression, lip lift and rhino. I don't think he needed bimax after that because he doesn't look recessed in the after pic.
dude literaly changed his face into new pheno

• +1
If you don't want anteface then don't go Alfaro

Alfaro and Gunson do the same thing which is big CCW, this big CCW give the anteface by making the philtrum more prominent

Only diff is Gunson will give u less advancement of Alfaro cuz he use Arnett line which is like 3mm behind Alfaro line
You saw my profile in PM, I wouldn't need a big CCW right? Doctor who did my genio said "it's a good thing you didn't get jaw surgery because you would've looked like a horse."

You saw my profile in PM, I wouldn't need a big CCW right? Doctor who did my genio said "it's a good thing you didn't get jaw surgery because you would've looked like a horse."
Yes but u wouldn't look like a horse, but u would have an anteface which i think is better than just genio

But everyone is different in what he wants

Yes but u wouldn't look like a horse, but u would have an anteface which i think is better than just genio

But everyone is different in what he wants
True, most people here want Barrett forward growth but I like the high class look and anteface seems more primitive to me, and I would hate to have my nose get bigger and get a chimp limp. It seems chin wing + side wing from Dr. Z for me then, or hope Raffaini survives. :feelsrope:

View attachment 1238897

thats why i am curios since a user says he looked even better after bimax

dude literaly changed his face into new pheno
the orbital decompression made the biggest difference. he had bulging eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SixCRY
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and 1 other person
even his mother can't recognize him now
maybe for the better. nah, just joking. I respect him and his dedication alot

alfaro in his own words:

"see how I have performed a 15mm maxillary advancement but also a 10mm mandibular advancement. Immediate postoperative caption. The goals always being to achieve an adequate facial profile, dental occlusion and soft tissue support. See also the amazing effect on nose projection and size."
link:
#View attachment 1238137

IMO his jaw still looks better. It's a little too extreme, but it still looks better. Did he get rhino? Or is this just a result of the lower face coming forward? His nose looks a lot worse.

i have surgery with alfaro in october, wtf that result looks weird, dont scare me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Acromegaly_Chad, Chadakin and 1 other person
alfaro in his own words:

link:
#View attachment 1238137

Cope , he looks good

i need orbital implants or osteotomy like distraction osteogenesis. only way to fix my orbitals because of lack of development due to my deformity causing abnormal growth growing up. my eyes are bulging out of my sockets, the only reason why it is bulging like a big eyeball is because i have huge amounts of eye fat or hooding

i have surgery with alfaro in october, wtf that result looks weird, dont scare me
you need to to make sure he makes a highcut lefort and tell him you dont want to look like a dog

you need to to make sure he makes a highcut lefort and tell him you dont want to look like a dog

i will definitely show him op's case and tell him i dont want to look like that

• +1
alfaro in his own words:

link:
#View attachment 1238137

Terrible result

• +1
i will definitely show him op's case and tell him i dont want to look like that
I wouldn’t do that. That’s sure to piss him off. Just make sure you lead the planning so this doesn’t happen