did alfaro ruin this guys face? Dogmaxxing

i will definitely show him op's case and tell him i dont want to look like that
didint you talk with him before surgery?

didint you talk with him before surgery?

yes already did first consultation with him, but they dont do the 3d planning until you pay, that will be my next visit and the last before surgery

I wouldn’t do that. That’s sure to piss him off. Just make sure you lead the planning so this doesn’t happen
Was thinking about this

My surgeon showed me a bad result and I said I didn’t like it because he got chimpmaxxed and he said that it was because of swelling and got pretty pissed off

not sure what to do though because if you don’t point it out before the surgery and you don’t like the end result they will just say that’s it’s your fault for not telling them what you wanted to look like

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and one job away
Was thinking about this

My surgeon showed me a bad result and I said I didn’t like it because he got chimpmaxxed and he said that it was because of swelling and got pretty pissed off

not sure what to do though because if you don’t point it out before the surgery and you don’t like the end result they will just say that’s it’s your fault for not telling them what you wanted to look like
Yeah since I now actually had consultation my view changed.

it’s very important to talk about insecurity’s and things you are scared about. Things you want to achieve and avoid. I would 100% Adresse the issue. It comes down to how you communicate it. You absolutely have to talk about things like too much projection. Just don’t be like „mh yeah look at this? I don’t want this“. Say that you are scared of going too much forward and if he reply’s it’s due to swelling ask for pictures without swelling or ways to avoid such an outcome. Ask for a solution rather than blaming someone.
if someone came into my office and basically told me I did a bad job/ am bad at my job why do you even come to my place. The tone is really important, in every interaction in life. Some patients ask for too much projection to not end up with too little. It’s fine to bring up that you have a different vision. I feel like people just tend to not know how to respectfully communicate that. If the surgeon still gets pissed off then he shouldn’t operate on you simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and MeinChadf
Yeah since I now actually had consultation my view changed.

it’s very important to talk about insecurity’s and things you are scared about. Things you want to achieve and avoid. I would 100% Adresse the issue. It comes down to how you communicate it. You absolutely have to talk about things like too much projection. Just don’t be like „mh yeah look at this? I don’t want this“. Say that you are scared of going too much forward and if he reply’s it’s due to swelling ask for pictures without swelling or ways to avoid such an outcome. Ask for a solution rather than blaming someone.
if someone came into my office and basically told me I did a bad job/ am bad at my job why do you even come to my place. The tone is really important, in every interaction in life. Some patients ask for too much projection to not end up with too little. It’s fine to bring up that you have a different vision. I feel like people just tend to not know how to respectfully communicate that. If the surgeon still gets pissed off then he shouldn’t operate on you simple as that.
this is pretty much the same conclusion that I've come to man, thanks for your answer though

tbh I mightve been a bit rude when I said it. but it was worrying at that moment seeing his patient's chimp lip, and also the fact that out of all of the patients he could've selected, he showed me that guy to show what I could look like. the bsso and genio looked good though

and yeah I think when you come in to an appointment and start spouting muh maxilla muh bsso they dont really like that and see it as a red flag, so best to use normie terms when possible

Yes, but the guy probably asked for this tbh
Look at the other results, they all look good, this surgeon has a good eye most of the time

the pixels are obscuring the image. You cant really tell how he actually looks like

alfaro in his own words:

"see how I have performed a 15mm maxillary advancement but also a 10mm mandibular advancement. Immediate postoperative caption. The goals always being to achieve an adequate facial profile, dental occlusion and soft tissue support. See also the amazing effect on nose projection and size."
link:
#View attachment 1238137

did he take down this result from his instagram page? i dont see it anymore