Did an hour of Sauna + Cold Showers today, it was great.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
My brain felt overloaded on sensory input. It felt really good, I would highly recommend it for anyone here. I alternated between the two every 15 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
something related but a bit more practical, contrast showers. every 20 seconds or so go from hot water to cold water in the shower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Be careful man you shouldn't sauna more than 30 minutes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Oh nice ?
Dude it felt so surreal, my body din't know what the fuck was going on. I switched between being really dizzy and really shaky. Felt really refreshed afterwards. I like doing whatever I can to get weird sensations out of my body so it was a 10/10 for me.

• +1
Dude it felt so surreal, my body din't know what the fuck was going on. I switched between being really dizzy and really shaky. Felt really refreshed afterwards. I like doing whatever I can to get weird sensations out of my body so it was a 10/10 for me.
Shit dude I gotta try this. Might help me feel less like absolute garbage at all times

• +1
Shit dude I gotta try this. Might help me feel less like absolute garbage at all times
Bruh your brain doesn't have time to feel stressed, it's too busy being overloaded by stimuli. I usually have a lot of stressful thoughts when I'm alone but this helped a lot.

• +1
Bruh your brain doesn't have time to feel stressed, it's too busy being overloaded by stimuli. I usually have a lot of stressful thoughts when I'm alone but this helped a lot.
Thanks a million man. Any other things like this you can recommend? My college has a sauna and showers in the locker room so I'm about to do that. So 15 in the sauna and then how long do you stay in the shower for then?

• +1
Thanks a million man. Any other things like this you can recommend? My college has a sauna and showers in the locker room so I'm about to do that. So 15 in the sauna and then how long do you stay in the shower for then?

Just alternate every 15 minutes.

-15 sauna
-15 shower
-15 sauna
-15 shower

• +1
I felt super spaced out for a couple minutes after I was done cycling. From what I read basically all elite athletes do this alternation therapy. I know Brian Shaw does it, but he uses two bathtubs instead of sauna + cold shower. I feel like the sauna is a bit better than just warm water though, because it makes you sweat instead of just being in warm water.

• +1
Be careful man you shouldn't sauna more than 30 minutes
In Finland people go to sauna for like 4 hours straight wtf

• +1
In Finland people go to sauna for like 4 hours straight wtf
Just cuz everyone does something doesn't mean it is good for you.

Normies drink and use drugs and that isn't good for you is it?

• +1
Sauna sessions are great. I've been in one over a thousand times. Though, these days I optimize my lifestyle for sperm quality, the heat harms sperm.

• +1
Sauna sessions are great. I've been in one over a thousand times. Though, these days I optimize my lifestyle for sperm quality, the heat harms sperm.
lmao I would never pass on my genes so that's a non issue for me.

• +1
Just cuz everyone does something doesn't mean it is good for you.

Normies drink and use drugs and that isn't good for you is it?
How'd the session go?

• +1
Don't go to the sauna you'll die from a sudden heart attack with your britches pulled down

• +1
Don't go to the sauna you'll die from a sudden heart attack with your britches pulled down
I don't see a downside to this.

• +1
Wait so you showered for over 15 minutes in between?? I only stand like 2 minutes and then i goo sit outside or something

• +1