Did an x-ray to see if I will grow more

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
Did an x-ray to see my bone age, it came out at 17-17.5 which is my actual age. Do I have any growth in height left?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Barely bro if statistically you stop growing at 18 and they said your bones are at the normal development of a 17 year old.

It really only matters if growth plates are open honestly.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8616
Barely bro if statistically you stop growing at 18 and they said your bones are at the normal development of a 17 year old.

It really only matters if growth plates are open honestly.
i only want half a cm to be satisfied tbh, im 176.5 now in the evening so i wanna be at least 177cm

rich coming from you
i dont want my thread tuning into a battle again, so i will end it with this image
Screenshot 4

now gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Lmao
most growth in height is done sry. you have plenty of clavicle growth left though.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 8616
We have new proof of you being study hacks
what proof

u are 3.5psl jfl, the fact that one user rated a video of you that nobody has seen 5.5psl means nothing
don't respond u asperger retard
the point is the guy in that pic isnt me, its another user, I'm not gonna leak my face for spergs on here publicly after all this hate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
most growth in height is done sry. you have plenty of clavicle growth left though.
thanks for the reply bro
do u think i can still grow half a cm tho? u said most

go swimming @filippas.edonas
i used to swim for 10 years and stopped when i was 14 to start hitting the gym, my growth got a lot slower when i stopped but thats normal since i was 14 i guess.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
I grew small amounts from 18 to 21 so it is possible

• +1
I grew small amounts from 18 to 21 so it is possible
do u maybe remember from what height u started? and your height now?
also were u a late bloomer?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, WTFCGod and Deleted member 8616
X rays are toxic

• +1
I was just 5ft9 and now im closer to 5ft10 so about 3/4 of an inch
ok bro thanks for the reply
would u say u were a late bloomer? thats quite a lot of growth imo

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
ok bro thanks for the reply
would u say u were a late bloomer? thats quite a lot of growth imo
Probably as im 22 now and still cant grow much of a beard, and my hair used to be quite thin but thickened up after 18, and without working out i got pretty muscular so im guessing my puberty was a bit late, im deffinatly done growing now id assume

• +1
This wontstopnoodling geezer is just a childish incel, bro why you gotta derail every thread and make it shit. Nothing you say is funny or worth saying so just dont say it...

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Deleted member 8616
This wontstopnoodling geezer is just a childish incel, bro why you gotta derail every thread and make it shit. Nothing you say is funny or worth saying so just dont say it...
an incel who slays ethnic women, right :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
you dont slay shit you are 3.5psl what has your life come to jesus fucking christ
you keep posting on incel subreddits jfl stfu
JFL 2 months have gone by and beside sytyl no one has seen my face :lul::ROFLMAO:

I'm good at preserving my privacy. This is why I don't trust everyone. It's better if only a select few get to see my face

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
JFL 2 months have gone by and beside sytyl no one has seen my face :lul::ROFLMAO:

I'm good at preserving my privacy. This is why I don't trust everyone. It's better if only a select few get to see my face
yeah its for the better of the world to not see your face, i agree with you actually
good job bro, keep it up

yeah its for the better of the world to not see your face, i agree with you actually
good job bro, keep it up
Completely missed the point and meaning, I see

Not only are you a greek subhuman but you're also stupid as hell, JFL at your hairline btw I have your pic saved. Still caging whenever I reminisce of it

Completely missed the point and meaning, I see

Not only are you a greek subhuman but you're also stupid as hell, JFL at your hairline btw I have your pic saved. Still caging whenever I reminisce of it
jfl at your whole face
keep crying for the greek gods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
jfl at your whole face
I can't take any of your posts seriously having seen your face. Would be interesting to also mog you irl, sadly I don't live anywhere close to Greece so that's not a possibility

I can't take any of your posts seriously having seen your face. Would be interesting to also mog you irl, sadly I don't live anywhere close to Greece so that's not a possibility
u havent seen my face
keep going for asian twinks u fucking subhuman, arguing with 17 year olds on a forum jfl get a life u fucking loser

u havent seen my face
keep going for asian twinks u fucking subhuman, arguing with 17 year olds on a forum jfl get a life u fucking loser
L-M-F-A-O you really believed that post on reddit was made by me? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
L-M-F-A-O you really believed that post on reddit was made by me? :lul::lul::lul:
it was your face either way, keep arguing with kids u fucking cuck
u are in your 20s and spend your whole day on here
u provide no value to the society
just kys

it was your face either way, keep arguing with kids u fucking cuck
u are in your 20s and spend your whole day on here
u provide no value to the society
just kys
I'll say it once more for the last time: 2 months have gone by, and sytyl remains the only person who's seen my face. So basically you morons keep on dissing that guy coping thinking it's me, all you've done is you've made a huge fool of yourselves and I keep caging. Thanks for the free entertainment lmao

I'm mostly playing vidya and sleeping nowadays, when I don't I post on this forum, so not the whole day

I don't need to provide value to society, fuck society, only cucks care about society.

• +1
I'll say it once more for the last time: 2 months have gone by, and sytyl remains the only person who's seen my face. So basically you morons keep on dissing that guy coping thinking it's me, all you've done is you've made a huge fool of yourselves and I keep caging. Thanks for the free entertainment lmao

I'm mostly playing vidya and sleeping nowadays, when I don't I post on this forum, so not the whole day

I don't need to provide value to society, fuck society, only cucks care about society.
u dont have a life, you are miserable and you will die alove
nobody will ever appreciate you for your looks, quite the opposite actually

u dont have a life, you are miserable and you will die alove
nobody will ever appreciate you for your looks, quite the opposite actually
Bro I've already slain 39 ethnic and 1 white (becky) girls in ~6 years, that's good enough for me.

They always compliment me on my nose and eyes and skin complexion, ironically.