Did an x-ray to see if I will grow more

Bro I've already slain 39 ethnic and 1 white (becky) girls in ~6 years, that's good enough for me.

They always compliment me on my nose and eyes and skin complexion, ironically.
prostitutes dont count and stop larping virgin
conversations with ugly girls who fall for your morphed pics dont mean shit

prostitutes dont count and stop larping virgin
conversations with ugly girls who fall for your morphed pics dont mean shit
JFL imagine paying bitches to fuck:lul: :lul: :lul: Especially ethnics

I video chat with all of them because I need to make sure they don't fraud too hard before meeting up.

JFL which loser is willing to pay a bitch to fuck? :lul: :lul: :lul: Especially ethnics

I video chat with all of them because I need to make sure they don't fraud too hard before meeting up.
it would be over if u actually videochatted with them, u cannot morph a videochat

I'm not even 25 you moron rofl, at least get ONE thing about me right

Indeed, and that's why I do it.
wontstopnoddling a 25 year old virgin getting bullied by kids on incel forums jfl

wontstopnoddling a 25 year old virgin getting bullied by kids on incel forums jfl
Imagine taking an obscure incel forum so seriously that you think it's possible to be bullied jfl

JFL what a weak ass comeback. I'm done with you greek subhuman dog, thanks for the entertainment
youre just helping me not to be a greycel anymore u ugly ass incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 7776
How much did thr xray cost and how long does it take to find out if your growth plates are still open

How much did thr xray cost and how long does it take to find out if your growth plates are still open
they did it for free because i know the doctor so idk about the price
they can tell you immediately after taking the x-ray whether your growth plates are open or not if the doctor is there to examine it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing