Did anyone actually get bullied in school? Or was it just me?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I got relentlessly bullied throughout all of high school and ate lunch alone for 5 years straight. Last time I actually had friends and didn't have to eat lunch alone was unironically in 7th grade when I was 5'9", until I hit an extreme growth spurt. I also had years in elementary school where I was bullied for being ugly and had no friends aside from my neighbors, who unironically went to a different school.

I remember my school would have assemblies about nationwide anti-bullying laws and show us movies about the effects of bullying, just for everyone to resume bullying me the next day. Nothing can stop the biological impulse to bully someone with inferior genetics. The rules they put in place are just a cope for the parents of bullied kids when the real solution is to open up their wallet and get them lefort 3 and any other surgery they need. My parents used to call up the school to try and fix it and nothing ever worked. Little did they know all my years of pain and loneliness could've been fixed with a simple lefort 3 distractor. Luckily I grew to become a big ogre so I stopped being bullied but was just ignored.

Fuck this bluepilled Earth when they give mentally retarded drooling kids Barrett-tier maxillas but I have to rot in my house from the age of 12 without any friends as a KHHV saving money for "elective" surgeries.

Sad2

Meanwhile dumb ass parents cope with calling the principal because they don't want to face the fact their kid is ugly and look for real solutions "wHy dO thEY bULlY hIM?":

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, thecel, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Bro that small kid at a bottom was a 30 yr old dwarf gangster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher, lutte, n0rthface and 6 others
453C5DFF 96FC 4859 8956 DF02F6C1B164

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, fjor2096, Michael Myers and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099 and stevielake
My highschool period is the worst moment in my life, i was bullied for whatever stupid reasons, i was so antisocial and arrogant to the point nobody wanted to socialize with me, they all hated me and i would run into fights frequently, i was alone through my entire highschool education.

Bullying got so worse that i had to left school at 10th-11th grade, i was going to online school by that time, of course parents didn't gave two fucks about me, they don't give a fuck about me now, nothing has changed

The best revenge to all bullies, is that i am now working a well paid job which i enjoy while they're uneployed yet. I'm 18 years old tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Both those kids are mutants.

Anyway I was the one doing the bullying. I would walk into school and slap niggas in the face with my BBC (KO every time). Every foid was horny after seeing me display my dominance.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, fjor2096 and Deleted member 15099
My highschool period is the worst moment in my life, i was bullied for whatever stupid reasons, i was so antisocial and arrogant to the point nobody wanted to socialize with me, they all hated me and i would run into fights frequently, i was alone through my entire highschool education.

Bullying got so worse that i had to left school at 10th-11th grade, i was going to online school by that time, of course parents didn't gave two fucks about me, they don't give a fuck about me now, nothing has changed

The best revenge to all bullies, is that i am now working a well paid job which i enjoy while they're uneployed yet. I'm 18 years old tho
Are you NT?

Did you start rotting once you started online schooling?

Bullied a little in middle school, not physical bullying but mental bullying ie; my looks and IQ ect;

High school was ironically good for me since I just kept to myself for the most part.

I was the bully. I am a sadistic, twisted sadist and I feel no remorse with my relentless roasting.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16204 and 1 other person
You look masc tbh, cut ur hair and grow some stubble.
my hair is short now

I look masc with stubble but it's a bad colour it's blonde and red

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
my hair is short now

I look masc with stubble but it's a bad colour it's blonde and red
I saw you on twitter and you looked like a caveman dedsrs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.

Jfl at the educational system. kids get bullied, beaten, jumped in bathrooms, ostracized, spend all his summer vacation alone in his room, goes home crying, get bullied in the middle of the classroom while the teacher say nothing then start bitching when he shoot up his school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, noodlelover, fjor2096 and 1 other person
So you're going by @LooksOverAll now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Jason north from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Stacy, the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, koalendo and subhuman incel
I got bullied a few times but that was basically 100% due to my of my own behaviour. At the start of the middle school I was still quite neurotypical, and I had friends and normal-ish sociality. But then my childhood traumas and mental illness kinda started to kick in and I withdrew from all social situations and stopped talking to anyone. But it was basically my own decision to become an anti-social weirdo.

But I was humilaited by our school's chad so it was fucking bad. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
So you're going by @LooksOverAll now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Jason north from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Stacy, the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
>So you're going by @LooksOverAll now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Jason north from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Stacy, the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

Image0

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, koalendo, 189 and 1 other person
>So you're going by @LooksOverAll now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Jason north from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Stacy, the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

View attachment 1482118
EE042E28 D394 4E88 B784 10DE258B4946

• JFL
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
No not bullied. But I wasn't invited to stuff and rarely hung out with anyone outside of school, probably cuz I was subhuman and awkward at the time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I got bullied a few times but that was basically 100% due to my of my own behaviour. At the start of the middle school I was still quite neurotypical, and I had friends and normal-ish sociality. But then my childhood traumas and mental illness kinda started to kick in and I withdrew from all social situations and stopped talking to anyone. But it was basically my own decision to become an anti-social weirdo.

But I was humilaited by our school's chad so it was fucking bad. :feelsrope:
No not bullied. But I wasn't invited to stuff and rarely hung out with anyone outside of school, probably cuz I was subhuman and awkward at the time
Mentalcels. I'm the only fucking actual incel on this entire website, possibly even on .is as well. Despite being NT and not small, I was bullied for no reason aside from my face. Fucking mentalcel normie+ faggots like you guys who just go to the gym and get a haircut to ascend piss me off.

Bro that small kid at a bottom was a 30 yr old dwarf gangster
@ItisOver @subhuman incel You're Two Hot Teens.
Which One Is Gonna Get Drunk And Fucked First?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@ItisOver @subhuman incel You're Two Hot Teens.
Which One Is Gonna Get Drunk And Fucked First?
i like drugs and lsd and like to smoke bong

• +1
Reactions: Slasher