Did anyone else take a while to get addicted to org

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
656
Reputation
592
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22, AutistKhan, Sensitive Young Boy and 3 others
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
Also mb for spamming off topic im bored as fuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Same with me, I actually only started engaging after September
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and Verdams mum
Same with me, I actually only started engaging after September
Yh I used to force myself to come on here to try and “ascend” now I js fucking use nutria/schaduw for actual looksmaxxing and rot on off topic on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
i got addicted only a day after making my account until my life started to get some traction with my job and friends but i still check in, read, interact and post daily
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verdams mum, iblamexyz and Resonant
I wouldn't call myself ''addicted'' despite my post count

an addiction to this site is a meme
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sulfuras
i got addicted only a day after making my account until my life started to get some traction with my job and friends but i still check in, read, interact and post daily
Damn fairs, I think I didn’t like it at first cos I was like sub-grey like I didn’t understand anything anyone was saying and js wanted to get better looking tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsover74
I wouldn't call myself ''addicted'' despite my post count

an addiction to this site is a meme
bro ur like a shining example for me nigga how have u got 30k posts since fucking April, still mirin hustle the true purpose of life is meaningless conversations on incel forums
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
top 10 signs of unemployment
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_
Damn fairs, I think I didn’t like it at first cos I was like sub-grey like I didn’t understand anything anyone was saying and js wanted to get better looking tbh
i love the community tbh you can truly be yourself in here and say your honest thoughts about a lot of topics without being dragged through the mud
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
i was lurking in 2020 and but just didnt bother to join ngl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and Throw_Away
i love the community tbh you can truly be yourself in here and say your honest thoughts about a lot of topics without being dragged through the mud
Notice how there’s no foids (or any that are open about it) correlation does infact = causation
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsover74 and Throw_Away
i was lurking in 2020 and but just didnt bother to join ngl
What about the 2 posts daily view limit when u don’t have an account? Or is that more recent? Idk I started to look on here like in December occasionally
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
bro ur like a shining example for me nigga
as in what for the thread?

Your whole thread is a joke people talking about muh addicted and I am yet to see a user above 2k posts

If I were to log out right now, it wouldn't make an impact on my life whatsoever
nigga how have u got 30k posts since fucking April, still mirin hustle the true purpose of life is meaningless conversations on incel forums
I just prefer to ldar on this forum rather than scroll or watch tv or play a video game
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and Verdams mum
Every 2026cel was lurking back in 1998 apparently, they only decided to join 2 decades later
Bro me and master made this forum together trust me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, AutistKhan and Throw_Away
as in what for the thread?

Your whole friend is a joke people talking about muh addicted and I am yet to see a user above 2k posts

If I were to log out right now, it wouldn't make an impact on my life whatsoever

I just prefer to ldar on this forum rather than scroll or watch tv or play a video game
I was joking bra chill but na this site is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and iblamexyz
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan, iblamexyz and Verdams mum
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
yEs I created the org account and posted a few shit I left for discodd and then i realized org is my place
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Seems likely with your post count
If I was to log out I'd end up doing something else

So once again it wouldn't actually impact my life
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and Throw_Away
Every 2026cel was lurking back in 1998 apparently, they only decided to join 2 decades later
Bro I was lurking in 1933 I remember hitlers og account bro trust
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and Throw_Away
Bro I was lurking in 1933 I remember hitlers og account bro trust
Na imagine Hitler had org tho lmaoooo wait I should shitpost another thread about this
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
Bro I was lurking in 1933 I remember hitlers og account bro trust
I remember back when he was making racebait threads about blonde haired blue eyed aryans, good times
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and AutistKhan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away and Verdams mum
I remember back when he was making racebait threads about blonde haired blue eyed aryans, good times
Hitler loved a low t man (green eyes and dark hair is high t) ( I’m not coping)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Hitler loved a low t man (green eyes and dark hair is high t) ( I’m not coping)
High T is when (my pheno) and low T is when (any other pheno)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Like I’ve been in nutria and org for months and found it boring as fuck then randomly it snaps and I’m sat refreshing new posts every 2 nano seconds, it’s like it takes exposure for org to harvest your soul :lul:
I might be in denial but i dont think im addicted yet, im just posting threads so i can find people that relate to me.
 
exactly bro
if and when, but never will
okay? but that doesn't necessarily refute my point. It wouldn't impact my life

So say I don't ever log out, which I don't really see as a plausible

Nonetheless my point is, originally, if I did that I'd end up doing something else

so yes I choose to be on this forum as I see it, as a positive benefactor, rather than doing something else, me logging out wouldn't actually have a greater positive or negative impact on me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
okay? but that doesn't necessarily refute my point. It wouldn't impact my life
It's an online forum that you rot on, I don't think it's impacting anyone's life in a serious way IF they can somehow quit (yet to be done)
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
IF they can somehow quit (yet to be done)
many high poste users have quit ie @LTNUser

just look at the Members list you will see tons of users who are inactive with more posts than me

They may have seen ''addicted'' during a .org phase mind you most of these accounts date back to 2023 which the forum was much less active

so yes many high post users do quit because this forum does get boring or cringe

So to dispute your point, yes, people do end up quitting the forum or simply logging out
It's an online forum that you rot on, I don't think it's impacting anyone's life in a serious way
Yeah so we agree
 

Similar threads

lowtiersubhuman
Replies
10
Views
36
Throw_Away
T
Scars
Replies
5
Views
36
Scars
Scars
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
22
gravema_n
gravema_n
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
22
gnoyim
gnoyim
zedibulk
Replies
4
Views
44
zedibulk
zedibulk

Users who are viewing this thread

  • V3xo
  • Throw_Away
  • no1softee
  • Littlepickel2
  • IndecentEyes
  • Dydargas_
  • qwertyqwerty
  • noturaveragechud
  • AutistKhan
  • Sensitive Young Boy
  • alexei.001
Back
Top