DID ANYONE FRAMEMAX AND DID THIS THREAD WORK?

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
I’m looking on wageslaving to framemaxx to oblivion and just want to make sure if anyone did and how did it feel post framemaxxing and post cycle regarding this thread? I’m looking on wageslaving to framemaxx to oblivion and just want to make sure if anyone did and how did it feel post framemaxxing and post cycle regarding this thread? https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...aguide-framecels-gtfih-or-forever-rot.552586/

Also interested in seeing results of people that did so.

Framemaxxing helps - but like most things only really matters if you are 5'10 and HTN (or more).

A frameaxxed - gymaxxed MTN is at best - low tier HTN.

Good thread. I am currently working on my lat. I just hit the gym yesterday for triceps, shoulder, chest and lat. I will now include more lat exercises and also neck exercises as well as going more for the shoulder which will increase the frame. Having big shoulders is a good thing. I actually neglected my lat. People here also called it uncanny and somebody pointed out my weak lat.

In this thread you can also find a good link to a website where you can get some good stuff.

Framemaxxing helps - but like most things only really matters if you are 5'10 and HTN (or more).

A frameaxxed - gymaxxed MTN is at best - low tier HTN.
I thought you left here?
Any update on your eyes? I heard that the results have kind of gone away and aren't as potent/visible as they were?

I thought you left here?
Any update on your eyes? I heard that the results have kind of gone away and aren't as potent/visible as they were?
Haha not really. I'm busy with my business but I jump on here to talk shit every now & then.

My eyes still look good. Obviously they look a bit different now that they aren't swelled up, but I'm still about it.

I'm gonna need a revision cause they are a bit uneven, but I've known that for months now. Everything is good.

Haha not really. I'm busy with my business but I jump on here to talk shit every now & then.

My eyes still look good. Obviously they look a bit different now that they aren't swelled up, but I'm still about it.

I'm gonna need a revision cause they are a bit uneven, but I've known that for months now. Everything is good.
Okay word,
Your still happy with the results of them rn?
Have any updated pics you can post of them?
One of the users said after the swelling went down it wasn’t too much of a difference from the before.
Are you gonna do your revision wit Vreck or do you wish you went to Taban?

Okay word,
Your still happy with the results of them rn?
Have any updated pics you can post of them?
One of the users said after the swelling went down it wasn’t too much of a difference from the before.
Are you gonna do your revision wit Vreck or do you wish you went to Taban?
Yeah the results are good. There is a huge difference from before.

Vrcek did a great job he has my full recommendation. Read the first few paragraphs for why I need a revision.