Did anyone gain height past 20?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I'm 191cm but want to reach the mogger height of 195cm. I need some lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
good question

I gained an inch after 20.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
'191cm tall' is 99th percentile. still wants to be taller, i think you should focus more on your face and frame since theres not much difference between 6'3 and 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, zeshama, wayme and 10 others
'191cm tall' is 99th percentile. still wants to be taller, i think you should focus more on your face and frame since theres not much difference between 6'3 and 6'5
i' am focusing on my face/body via leanmaxxing and i've lost 10kg since 2 months ago, my face looks leaner. Getting ready for my seamax trip to vietnam after singapore.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
i' am focusing on my face/body via leanmaxxing and i've lost 10kg since 2 months ago, my face looks leaner. Getting ready for my seamax trip to vietnam after singapore.
im 5'8 with shoes hope to become 6'0 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger, wayme, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Taller the better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, galego123, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
I gained 1cm sometime between 20 and 22
That's even while not getting my growth spurt until 16

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, chawaje, yirma19 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 18931
I have grown 3cm at 21 in about 3 months.
have you been growing continuously in the past few years or did you stop growing and then start again?

have you been growing continuously in the past few years or did you stop growing and then start again?
I have been growing tiny ammounts what really did it tho was I have started increasing my HGH and Igf levels which probably gave me a slight growth spurt.

I gained 1cm sometime between 20 and 22
That's even while not getting my growth spurt until 16
lifeule for me i was as gigalate bloomer (started puberty at 15/16) currently almost 21 years old and people still think im 18/19. Grown an inch since 18.

I'm 191cm but want to reach the mogger height of 195cm. I need some lifefuel.
I've heard about such cases. It is rare but possible. Here's why:
1. Puberty delayed with thyroid hormone deficiency (once the thyroid hormones return to normal via ingestion a lot of height can be gained)
2. Aromatase deficiency (if you know anything about heightmaxxing this is an obvious one)
3. Very, very late puberty. Like giga late bloomer who sounded like a girl until like 14-15.
4. Growth plates in legs are closed, but the spinal ones are open.
5. Some people anecdotally report 0.5cm-2.5cm gain in height with closed growth plates after abusing GH-releasing peptides and GH itself. Though I don't think an inch or even less is worth getting bubble gut.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I think there is still much more to height growth than we know. One user here grew taller at the age of 23. From 5´9 to 6´2. He did stretching a lot, hanging from a bar with weights and the most important thing which triggered his growth is driving his mountain bike for many hours. I bet his seat was raised so he was constantly stretching his legs all the time while cycling.

This guy wrote a book but you got most of the information on his homepage. If no one ever tried height maxing for two years straight, should never tell anyone that heightmax is cope. You never tried so you will never find out. Also jumping a lot may even give you more inches.

There was a guy on reddit, who grew like 8 inches in two years. He did sprints and was running and jumping as high as possible. He said he was jumping 100-200 times everyday and running for 30 minutes, also doing sprints 5-8 sets 30 second sprint, 90sec of breaks in between. He even mentioned is older friend who is 30plus grew 3 inches by doing that routine for two years. You gotta be constant and he said sleeping early was key because of the HGH secretion through out the night. It usually starts at 10pm -2 am. If you go to bed very late you wont catch it. Of course high calory intake is very important here.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 21531
I think there is still much more to height growth than we know. One user here grew taller at the age of 23. From 5´9 to 6´2. He did stretching a lot, hanging from a bar with weights and the most important thing which triggered his growth is driving his mountain bike for many hours. I bet his seat was raised so he was constantly stretching his legs all the time while cycling.

This guy wrote a book but you got most of the information on his homepage. If no one ever tried height maxing for two years straight, should never tell anyone that heightmax is cope. You never tried so you will never find out. Also jumping a lot may even give you more inches.

There was a guy on reddit, who grew like 8 inches in two years. He did sprints and was running and jumping as high as possible. He said he was jumping 100-200 times everyday and running for 30 minutes, also doing sprints 5-8 sets 30 second sprint, 90sec of breaks in between. He even mentioned is older friend who is 30plus grew 3 inches by doing that routine for two years. You gotta be constant and he said sleeping early was key because of the HGH secretion through out the night. It usually starts at 10pm -2 am. If you go to bed very late you wont catch it. Of course high calory intake is very important here.
Can u tell me how the fuck can you grow 8 inches if ur plates are closed

No, the only thing that is going to grow soon in your body is a deserved big cancer

Can u tell me how the fuck can you grow 8 inches if ur plates are closed
He was 16 when he started. I think this whole growth plate closed thing is not the final answer.

He was 16 when he started. I think this whole growth plate closed thing is not the final answer.
Bro all of them are lying or have shit posture its scientifically impossible if plates are closed

Can you find the reddit post

anyone know the user who grew at 4 inches at 23?

@mayo mogger this sorta guy is the reason why i never make any heigh guides or any guide which can help people immensely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, john788 and mayo mogger
@mayo mogger this sorta guy is the reason why i never make any heigh guides or any guide which can help people immensely
took all the inches from us turbomanlets but is still hungry for more truely a demon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, horizontallytall and john788
Exactly ,thats why im giving all i have ,to reach my maximum potential of 195 cm , i have 2 years left nearly at max , will kill every part of my body by enduring the pain to reach that height, @mayo mogger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
Exactly ,thats why im giving all i have ,to reach my maximum potential of 195 cm , i have 2 years left nearly at max , will kill every part of my body by enduring the pain to reach that height, @mayo mogger
i will pray to gandy every day for next 2 years that i reach 5'10 , then my frame and face decent enough to get me laid

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and horizontallytall

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
You will reach just e

At 4500 calories every day , and run per daay like wally west, running is the most impor for upper body growth
Im 5'7 brah lemme know whatever you did for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and sub5c3l

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger