Did anyone got botox as preventing wrinkles?

DavidGandy

DavidGandy

Iron
I am seeing women do this in their 20s to prevent wrinkles and not treat wrinkles. It is not expensive with coupons and specials that clinics will give now. If you are young, you only have to get it injected once per year or less.

lots of my colleagues doing it regularly and it works like a charm. however, in long run it creates an "unnatural" look. so the point is having once or twice a year at most I guess.
they are getting 3 times a year.

I do it since 2 years and i will never stop. Its like magic. Forehead and between eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I am seeing women do this in their 20s to prevent wrinkles and not treat wrinkles. It is not expensive with coupons and specials that clinics will give now. If you are young, you only have to get it injected once per year or less.
Sry bro fake news... It has to be injected very often for the wrinkles, once every 3 months i think. So, the cost and inconvenience would be the main reasons to avoid it.

Another reason, not talked about much, is that for some wrinkles, forehead in particular, there is a nonzero risk of botox spreading into eyelid muscles causing ptosis for a few months, which no one wants to wait. Same for lips (causes droopy lips), etc. :unsure:

Sry bro fake news... It has to be injected very often for the wrinkles, once every 3 months i think. So, the cost and inconvenience would be the main reasons to avoid it.

Another reason, not talked about much, is that for some wrinkles, forehead in particular, there is a nonzero risk of botox spreading into eyelid muscles causing ptosis for a few months, which no one wants to wait. Same for lips (causes droopy lips), etc. :unsure:
So money is the reason to not do a very effectife looksmax? :lul: Everyone here is talking about how looks are everything in life, but then you cant spend 1k a year on perfect wrinkle free skin and massive aging prevention?
Also the small risk of eyelid ptosis scares you?? People here are talking about very invasive surgerie with huge downsides and risks. Yeah okay botox is not worth it, but i wonder why its the worldwide most done beauty treatment. All these treated people must be very risk loving and money wasting millionaires.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I heard it can be used to lower the eyebrows slightly by relaxing forehead muscles. Lifefuel for medium-high set eyebrows

So money is the reason to not do a very effectife looksmax? :lul: Everyone here is talking about how looks are everything in life, but then you cant spend 1k a year on perfect wrinkle free skin and massive aging prevention?
Yeah, money and effort ARE reasons to NOT do looksmaxxes...

Secondly, for the majority of people, it is easier to let their skin wrinkle a bit, and then do co2 laser + fillers... the effect is the same as botox, if not better...:unsure:
Also the small risk of eyelid ptosis scares you?? People here are talking about very invasive surgerie with huge downsides and risks.
You DO realize that the MAJORITY, like 99% of people here, who are talking about those brutal operations, will never do them, right? :unsure:

It is just "muh bimax", and then they do a new haircut, and forget about it... :chad:
Yeah okay botox is not worth it, but i wonder why its the worldwide most done beauty treatment. All these treated people must be very risk loving and money wasting millionaires.
I am personally doing Botox: masseters, and "bitch resting face"-botox. THinking about also doing frown lines.

But i do not think i would do more than this. For me, it IS expensive, it is inconvenient. In fact, i was thinking of better doing surgical frown-line resection than going for botox there. I do not think i want to tolerate injections every 3 months there. While masseters are painless tbh. But smaller muscles are very unpleasant to do. Gives you a very weird feeling when you cannot control your lips properly. :unsure:

Secondly, for the majority of people, it is easier to let their skin wrinkle a bit, and then do co2 laser + fillers... the effect is the same as botox, if not better...:unsure:
Yeah very clever, instead of investing 1k a year on botox wrinkle prevention just let the skin wrinkle and then invest e few k on laser treatment :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Where did you see fillers against wrinkles??